Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death (29484 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Baroba(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
A Nigerian committing suicide, this was unheard of ten years ago..Please reach out to people, depression is a serious mental disorder; whether we want to accept it or not, it is killing our young men and women..

Sniper should be made a controlled substance of possible..

3 Likes

Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by adisabarber(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Too bad
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Worksunlimited:

If you haven't been depressed before, you wouldn't understand.

true you have a point, i used to be heavily, but no longer sha if not for alcohol and marijuana i might have taken the easy way out. And the funny thing is you won't know it's depression till you're eyeing sniper small small

2 Likes

Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by jafol(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
For me Davido is into cultism and he is remotely killing them for his own agenda. I said this last year
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by 1234AY(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
I can't blame the dead. Some decisions are not ordinary. Village people could use remote control. May God keeps us in his Mercy.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by koyeni(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Suicide is never an option
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by kareemkamil(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lainidi Obirin ki nje kumolu, all this Blimp Blimp guys are not trustable.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by quickly: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Social media causes more depression especially for those in entertainment industry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
It is nothing when you say he killed 'himself', what does it really mean?

He killed his body, he couldn't handle the stress on 3D. The Supra-Intelligent Force that powered his physical vehicle up every morning and rests the body to hibernate at night lives on. Death is just moving across the veil to another life. We are eternal beings.

You guys should take it easy, at least someone somewhere is getting a free pusssy he left behind. grin
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by EniiT: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Even this special spesh look like a candidate for suicide if he is not careful
I ve nearly fainted laffing at your comment. How does he look like That??!!!
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Okeyc230: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wasted Sperm
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by greatman247(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Special Splesh was right the guy bleeped big time...Suicide is not the way forward. The man is not the only going through hell
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by enemyofprogress: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
The guy go don dey regret for where him dey all alone now
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by enemyofprogress: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
The way my landlady has been eyeing me since I boughted snipper from her this morning is making me to feel uncomfortable o

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
chronique:

Tandie gurana; you remember that drink? grin

But honestly speaking, the dude fvcked up. When I saw the picture of the girl that made him commit suicide, I got weak. I'm not trying to ridicule the babe but to be honest, the girl no resemble person wey dem dey commit suicide for. Not a tad bit attractive to me...
Because everything to your shallow mind is physical. You know where them dem dey come from?
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by chronique(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Because everything to your shallow mind is physical. You know where them dem dey come from?

In your very high mind, maybe you can explain to me why she's worth committing suicide for...
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by fortune1968: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Worksunlimited:

If you haven't been depressed before, you wouldn't understand.
You are right
But it is entirety a different thing when you now commit suicide because of a woman leaving you .That's too weak
Too bad !
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
chronique:

In your very high mind, maybe you can explain to me why she's worth committing suicide for...

Ask the dead man
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by fortune1968: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The way my landlady has been eyeing me since I boughted snipper from her this morning is making me to feel uncomfortable o
you dey look im face ? Just drink it asap jare !
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by akdjr(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
The only sure way to make heaven na to die.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by OKEMKPI: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Some of us with lower status socially, financially, academically, connection & contacts have been able to withstand more dreaded challenges of life even maritally and yet survived without thinking of taking our lives.He is not man enough Ho-Ha

2 Likes

Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Worksunlimited: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
pcguru1:

true you have a point, i used to be heavily, but no longer sha if not for alcohol and marijuana i might have taken the easy way out. And the funny thing is you won't know it's depression till you're eyeing sniper small small

As in ehn.. Nasty stuff it is.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Worksunlimited: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
fortune1968:
You are right
But it is entirety a different thing when you now commit suicide because of a woman leaving you .That's too weak
Too bad !

Bruv! E dey happen. We don't know how far he has gone for her, the time and commitment. One day, she just wakes up and says she done with you.

Bruv! That ish can hurt.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Worksunlimited:

Bruv! E dey happen. We don't know how far he has gone for her, the time and commitment. One day, she just wakes up and says she done with you.

Bruv! That ish can hurt.
I don't Agree entirely, He may have been trying to take his own life, The so called woman leaving him was just the trigger 0f his chronic suicidal thoughts.

There is nothing Any man could ever invest in a woman that is worth taking his own life for.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Worksunlimited: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
gypsey:
I don't Agree entirely, He may have been trying to take his own life, The so called woman leaving him was just the trigger 0f his chronic suicidal thoughts.

There is nothing Any man could ever invest in a woman that is worth taking his own life for.

Well, you do know we react to things differently.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by spawnx: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Worksunlimited:

If you have not been depressed before, you wouldn't understand.

Have you ever asked why some madly rich people, aren't happy with life nonetheless..?
They are nothing without Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Worksunlimited:

Well, you do know we react to things differently.
Yes, we do. and yes as i ve asserted him been dumped by a woman may have contributed to his Suicide. Suicidal individuals seek Always an Excuse to take their own life.

Just like some one would take their own life for just been called ugly.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
spawnx:

They are nothing without Jesus Christ
Rubbish! we are talking About depression and mental illness and you are mentioning Jesus Christ, were was Jesus Christ when Ebola, Malaria and cholera killed so many poor and helpless Nigerian/African children? were they also rich people? who didn't have Jesus Christ?

Next time you fall sick don't go to your doctor, Go and have Jesus christ, No need for medicating either.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by grandstar(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
It is so sad

Time heals wounds and in the future you'll laugh over mountain like problems you have today.

Others may give up
Lose the will to try
Echoing the wife of Job
Curse God and die!
We are not that way
Praise to God we give
Thanking for every precious life we live

That song is a Kingdom song from many of the Jehovah's Witnesses

May we never indirectly echo the wife of Job and take our life!
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Worksunlimited:

As in ehn.. Nasty stuff it is.

Exactly but we all gonna die anyway so I'd rather now just wait it out. Plus I force myself to be surrounded by positivity. Where I stay alot people around me have resigned to drugs ( tramadol, balming spirit and others) just to cope with frustration and depression
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Bosch10(m): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Trendvoice:
Earlier today, it was reported that popular DJ, DJ Xgee allegedly committed suicide not long after he dropped a suicide note on Instagram on January 2nd 2019.

Several Nigerian celebrities have reacted to his death with pone pof them being Special Spesh.

In a post on Instagram, Spesh said he will not post Xgee’s photo and he Xgee knows he f**ked up.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/you-know-say-you-Bleep-up-special-spesh-reacts-to-dj-xgees-death/

why this foolish DJ no transfer all his money to me before committing suicide. make person wake am up to do that,then he can commit suicide in peace.shior ase agba o kan ogbon.
Re: Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death by Judybash93(m): 1:19am On Jan 04, 2019
emeijeh:
Suicide has never been, and will never be the way out

Yeah. You're absolutely right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her Daughter, Ewomazino's 9th Birthday / Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.