Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara (1867 Views)

Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) / Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him / Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by mrrights: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Breaking News

50 Traditional Rulers in Ifelodun LG forced to assemble at Elese's Palace for PDP rally by Saraki

Kwara Must Change

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by Timatayo1: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Apc should force their own too period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by mrrights: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Timatayo1:
Apc should force their own too period

?
Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by ZombieTAMER: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
APc and propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
These liars are at it again. Can anyone be forced to attend a rally? If the APC is so strong in kwara as liar mohamed has always claimed, why should they be bothered about this fake news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by ipobarecriminals: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin waste of time.FeBUHARI is here.Saraki is a gonna. Akpabio nah incoming senate president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by obonujoker(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
If Tinubu can do such, why can't Saraki??

1 Like

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by mrrights: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hum
Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by duality(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lame and boring...

Apc should do better or shut up.
Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by SalamRushdie: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
grin waste of time.FeBUHARI is here.Saraki is a gonna. Akpabio nah incoming senate president

you are always drunk !!!! why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by mrrights: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by OCTAVO: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Where are the pictures of them being forced?
Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by mrrights: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Level 16 workers in Kwara state earn N71,000 salary

From my inbox:

Civil Servants in Kwara State has no fixed salary.

Greetings and happy new year .

I wish to share my experience while on holiday in Kwara state.

Saraki has reduced the lifes of Kwara civil servants into servitude. A level 16 officer who has spent 6 years on the grade receives N71250.31k.

No director receives N100000 in the state. I was shown alerts of salary of this officer Sometimes he will receive about 60k in another month he will get 70k. He told me that he stopped recording his salary shortfall since two years ago and he has calculated about 4m owed him

About 3 weeks ago when saraki suffered humiliating defeat he now realised he owed workers about 11 eleven months and promised to pay and uptill this moment he has not honoured the pleadge.

The civil Servants had come together to place a curse on those who will vote for pdp in 2019 even if he pays.

Again the Kwara must change has identified all his past rigging villages and i will share this tomorrow.

It wishful thinking for pdp to win kwara and i doubt if pdp will win any seat in the state.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by lagdmark(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
mrrights:

From my inbox:

Saraki has reduced the lifes of Kwara civil servants into servitude. A level 16 officer who has spent 6 years on the grade receives N71250.31k.

No director receives N100000 in the state. I was shown alerts of salary of this officer Sometimes he will receive about 60k in another month he will get 70k. He told me that he stopped recording his salary shortfall since two years ago and he has calculated about 4m owed him

About 3 weeks ago when saraki suffered humiliating defeat he now realised he owed workers about 11 eleven months and promised to pay and uptill this moment he has not honoured the pleadge.

The civil Servants had come together to place a curse on those who will vote for pdp in 2019 even if he pays.

Again the Kwara must change has identified all his past rigging villages and i will share this tomorrow.

It wishful thinking for pdp to win kwara and i doubt if pdp will win any seat in the state.
Sophisticated story!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by mrrights: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2019
angry
Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by Mystick: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2019
At gun point? These guys and propaganda.
Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 04, 2019
mrrights:

From my inbox:

So you are junketeering every thread spreading this lie?

Like I told you in the other thread, show us the salary structure of Kebbi, Jigawa, Niger, kaduna, Adamawa, etc, and let's juxtapose it with that of Kwara.

Do that or get lost.

About forcing traditional rulers, show us pictures of guns on the heads of the traditional rulers or get lost again.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara by mrrights: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

What a shame - Nigerians reacts at Buhari after participating in the TheCandidat / Foreign Interests, Groups Planning To Scuttle May 29 – Army / El-rufai Comments On Dangote’s Wealth Misinformation- Fani Kayode Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.