Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash (64876 Views)

Opeyemi Falegan: UK Air Force Officer Offers To Train Amotekun Operatives / Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) / Air Force Officer Killed In Kaduna Three Weeks To Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Point passed acrossed already! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by lloyds(m): 5:58am On Jan 04, 2019
These are young , handsome guys fighting a meaningless trap called war. It's sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2019
baliyubla:
If only the idi.ts that come online to shout Sai Baba were the ones being roasted by BHT, person for no send.
im telling you, sai Babarian must be victims one day, maybe their brain go reset

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2019
All The Stup!Ds Shouting Sai Bubu Seriously Need To Visit A Shrink.What Is Happening In Borno Is Crazy.Where Are The Weapons That Buhari Approved For Last Year.
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by arabbunkum: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74426393:
[s]This is the kind of news that makes some children of hate, bastards and enemies of the nation happy.
That is what they have been waiting to read about all day.

You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May Our President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see it, BUT.......

[/s]

RESPECT to all our GALLANT SOLDIERS as they lay their lives on the line for PEACE to reign in our nation
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by wharlay23(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2019
arabbunkum:
Buhari keeps killing our youthful soldiers by releasing arrested terrorists and paying them ransom.
E no go better for the supporters of this evil government.
You better keep quite if you don't know what to say
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74426393:
This is the kind of news that makes some children of hate, bastards and enemies of the nation happy.
That is what they have been waiting to read about all day.

You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May Our President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see it, BUT.......

RESPECT to all our GALLANT SOLDIERS as they lay their lives on the line for PEACE to reign in our nation

Those pictures doesn't portray nigeria military IN ANY WAY
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by vastolord4(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2019
arabbunkum:
Buhari keeps killing our youthful soldiers by releasing arrested terrorists and paying them ransom.
E no go better for the supporters of this evil government.

That guy is the king of evil.. no he's evil himself..
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by Navy08(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Rest on soldier. Sacrifice for the nations cause. May you find peace.
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by PHILipu1(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2019
poseidon12:

You should demonstrate your continued support for the tribalist Buhari by quickly enlisting in the Nigerian military. Buhari supporters should be busy fighting Boko Haram in Borno State.
We all can not join the army,my kid sister is serving on the front line too and I am doing my best to support my country
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by mechanics(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
You mean they sent missile to the aircraft, but the aircraft can manoeuvre it.
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by SluttanSlayer: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
I know these guys were part of the Air force crew that bombed riverine communities in the Niger Delta early in Buhari's presidency.
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by koyeni(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2019
cry
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by Ziggylady(f): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2019
baliyubla:
If only the idi.ts that come online to shout Sai Baba were the ones being roasted by BHT, person for no send.

Spot on!
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by umarshehu58(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2019
baliyubla:
This can happen during any regime.
Or are you tring to say nothing like this happened in Jonathan's regime?

Stop the hypocrisy
Hatred is a disease
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by Xtremenaija(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by andisa: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2019
I attended the wedding and still find this unbelievable. This is very very super sad, imaginee his wife and family right now. May God continue to guide and protect us from harm while granting the families of this very sad tragedy the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by larrybee2017(f): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
baliyubla:
I swear we for dey go church go do thanksgiving
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by timecapsule: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
I just came to check name. But I found out ...
The same cathigory of people's name.

RIP

Nigerian have made your newly wedded wife a widow.
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by megafone: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2019
I gave a free lift to one officer of the Nigerian Army yesterday. He lamented his poor work condition and poor pay. After 12 years in service, he earns N67k but without lodging which would have taken the pay to N76k. That is what he would have earned if he has not been living in the barracks. He actually said the only benefit of the job is the honor people accord the uniform.
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by abhee007(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Dshocker:
Nigeria is the most careless and lacks maintenance culture.....The helicopter that crashed did crash because it was old,but because they failed to service it,despite it being due for service.....
oga tell me how you know
you run Nigeria's air force fleet or you were a hanger keeper for the aircraft??
why do we keep making things out of things in Nigeria.. does American serviced,inspected, and more costly air force crafts not crash
guy be wise abeg..
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by Dshocker(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
abhee007:
oga tell me how you know
you run Nigeria's air force fleet or you were a hanger keeper for the aircraft??
why do we keep making things out of things in Nigeria.. does American serviced,inspected, and more costly air force crafts not crash
guy be wise abeg..

Don't be foolish
Re: Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jettage:

By Their comments you shall know them, He believes in allah and calls another Dumb ass for saying the truth, when your allah the mecca deity refine your brain to be sensible in reply, then you will get a better answer

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.