Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. (3235 Views)

Shocking!!! Uganda’s Ugliest Man, Ssebabi Marries Second Wife (photos) / World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) / 2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by SabiKing(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
A former cobbler who has been dubbed ‘Uganda’s Ugliest Man’ has become a father for the eighth time.

Godfrey Baguma, 47, who is believed to suffer from a rare, unknown medical condition, and his wife Kate Namanda, 30, welcomed a baby girl.

Baguma won the less-than-favourable title in 2002, after he entered the competition to make money for his cash-strapped family.

Before his marriage to Kate, Godfrey had two children with his first wife – but their marriage came to an end when he caught her cheating with another man.

Describing how he wooed Kate initially, Godfrey said: ‘I stayed with her four years before her people knew where she was. I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they would definitely advise her to leave me.

‘She left me when she was six months pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later’.

‘I told her that I didn’t choose to look the way I do and that if she feels I am a burden, she is free to leave me’.

The couple got married in 2013, and now have six children together – after their first child was born in 2008.

More here:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2019/01/ugandas-ugliest-man-has-become-father.html

Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by Betakeshi: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
smiley
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by noblealuu: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Created by God after all.

1 Like

Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by IamD18: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
If he's a very rich man, he can comfortably marry 7 to 10 Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by Onyi22(f): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
A man is never ugly
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by CreepyBlackpool: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they would definitely advise her to leave me.

‘She left me when she was six months pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later’

smart niggagrin
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by decatalyst(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Onyi22:
A man is never ugly

You are damn right girl!

I dash you out to him as a bonus! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by Oluromantic: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
OK its because is Uganda that's why he has only 8 children. If na naija and he get money, he should be fathering the 20th child by now.

1 Like

Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by Jodhar: 12:54am On Jan 04, 2019
So that woman don born six and she still be like that?
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by Jodhar: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by hyfr(m): 1:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Further interrogations with his wife revealed that what he lacks above is heavily compensated with what he houses Below.
Igberetv reports!
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by hyfr(m): 1:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Jodhar:
never underestimate the power of good penisillin
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by trueking: 3:07am On Jan 04, 2019
My God in heaven, the woman try no be small, and no be say the man get money,
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Yet i have never had a gf at age 30
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by merrymike47(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Yet i have never had a gf at age 30
Go 2 uganda and get one 4 urslf
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by Leoswaggs(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2019
blood of Jesus!
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by falcon01: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dayum
Re: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Onyi22:
A man is never ugly
He is only poor.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Frodd Spotted Rocking Matching Outfit With Elo, Ike, Omashola, Joe / 10 Female Celebrities Battle For Most Beautiful Nigeria (photos) / Kizz Daniel’s ‘unhappy Facial Expression’ While Greeting Wizkid Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.