Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG (43890 Views)

Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio / Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by femison32(m): 4:00am On Jan 04, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Efcc should use their strength on something reasonable not Yahoo guys
Mumu them
And for those of you criticizing Yahoo guys
who says Yahoo is not appropriate?
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work smarter than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo. Yahoo guys have mental strength.

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now.

We Edos nor dey Hustle hard we dey Hustle smart! Be mentally strong.
your mumu is growing like grass
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by WeRblessed(f): 4:12am On Jan 04, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Efcc should use their strength on something reasonable not Yahoo guys
Mumu them
And for those of you criticizing Yahoo guys
who says Yahoo is not appropriate?
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work smarter than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo. Yahoo guys have mental strength.

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now.

We Edos nor dey Hustle hard we dey Hustle smart! Be mentally strong.

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by saucemanny(m): 4:32am On Jan 04, 2019
AcuraZDX:
A Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Apo has ordered a Yahoo boy, Edwin Ogbomwan (aka Thomas Jerry Stars), to forfeit iPhone X and car, a Toyota Camry 2006 model to the Federal Government.

Justice D. Senchi also sentenced the convict to two months in prison with the option of paying N1m fine. The convict, who was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, was found guilty of Internet fraud.

The court also sentenced two men — Augustine James and Cyrinus Richard — to 14 years in jail without an option of fine. They were prosecuted on six charges bordering on conspiracy, obtaining money by false pretences and forgery.

The three convicts were the first men to be convicted by the EFCC in 2019.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/court-orders-yahoo-boy-to-forfeit-iphone-x-and-car-to-fg/

east with ritual n yahoo.dey are born criminal.
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 04, 2019
BrutusOj:
nothing comes around when someone oversea want to commit fornication abi adultery with one young man here prettending to be seeking love. It is all transaction. Do you have idea of how many nude pics the guys shares to please the old foools there? How many innocent people have cried out for scam? 99 percent of the victims of scam are the online love seekers and nothing more. Are there no men around them? They constitute nuisance on the internet. They kept on disturbing guys here cos they know the economic situation here and lure some people into their illicit relationship, when things go sour, they now start crying foul.

mugu... you dey here dey justify broad daylight robbery. your papa well well. I've been on that path before. ad I hope karma is done with me. after four years a carry my certificate enter street go dey find legit work because i know say money wen dem get in illegal ways na jus vapour. d way u dey reason am like say na dem dry beg for love. yes some of dem dey lonely. d other times a man just comes from nowhere and starts singing good music into your ears. dey write u everyday and lets say Dis woman has been divorced for 10 years. d thin go hol her.. cos its been a while she's been this adored. she falls as she trusts. at the end of the day, you fleece her and make her suicidal, which justification you get? ?

abeg jux park well. Gee money dey sweet so I understand how you can defend esp if you're a beneficiary. but e no mean say dem no go talk true,.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2019
the reason i ran from yahoo is that the devil wants me to use my viable age to chase after quick wealth. i mean this is the age where I can still hustle for a good career.. get certifications and chase legit money. why should i waste it chasing illicit wealth and at the end of the day i become useless. abeg i rather pick up a programming language.
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by danot1030: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2019
That judge should be investigated, he has compromised
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by stanley000: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Ogaga87:
Just two months!

Hope when he is release a bottle of snipper won't be missing

For me I think this judgement is not strong enough to send a terrifying signal to others that are indulging in this same act
they've taken all your girlfriend(s) ,I feel you pain bru grin
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Awaja(m): 6:33am On Jan 04, 2019
So bubu will be using his phone and car ? Yahoo yahoo amplified
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Youngstar76(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Smart3856bwkx:
F

News of Yahoo boy persecuted by the law. You still proceed to advertise your Yahoo business tools on the same thread. Na wa for some ppl sense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by BrutusOj(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2019
ceejay80s:

I spit on ur grave!!!!! tufiakwa
your entire generation and kindred mass grave..get lost
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by kriss27(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2019
obembet:

You see reason why Nigeria might never be great. A fraudster who has duped many innocent people. There is probability that some.of his maga has commit suicide.
Lol, you look so materialistic in that your pics, if you are the one. Are you sure you have not dated one before?
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Ogaga87(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
stanley000:
they've taken all your girlfriend(s) ,I feel you pain bru grin

I don't date indecent bitches like you do... And beside, anybody can be a G guy but I'm not a lover of crime; I believe in legitimate hustling, so full of peace of mind..

Thank you
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Ugosample(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Gazzy88:
The amount of likes on this senseless post shows how retarded and lazy Nigerian youths are. I pity your old age and may you witness, at old age, the atrocities you've caused people. I pray you shall be rich but someone will wipe everything away from you at old age same way you're doing to somebody now. If you're sure of yourself, resound a loud amen to my prayer.

the interesting thing is that these mofos don't even use the proceeds of their crime for anything sensible.

How does Yahoo help the country when it ruins business for genuine guys, and the coins they make are largely spent on hoes, partying Nd other frivolous things
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Ugosample(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Ogaga87:

I don't date indecent bitches like you do... And beside, anybody can be a G guy but I'm not a lover of crime; I believe in legitimate hustling, so full of peace of mind..

Thank you

God bless jare

don't mind all these lost souls

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Gazzy88(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Ugosample:

the interesting thing is that these mofos don't even use the proceeds of their crime for anything sensible.

How does Yahoo help the country when it ruins business for genuine guys, and the coins they make are largely spent on hoes, partying Nd other frivolous things
I dey tell you. Senseless indomie generations looking for quick way to make money. They will reap what they are sowing
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Ugosample(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Gazzy88:
I dey tell you. Senseless indomie generations looking for quick way to make money. They will reap what they are sowing

these young men are on a destructive path
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Gazzy88(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Ugosample:

these young men are on a destructive path
Exactly but the problem comes from bad parenting. Moral have gone to the gutters. We celebrate illicit wealth and jettison the efforts of hard working people. Success doesn't come overnight. A yahoo boy isn't successful in all sense. There's dignity in legit money my brother. I pray they have a change of heart though.
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2019
The convicts have made record o.
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Hassan88(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Son of the soil
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Naijamagician: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2019
ruggedHawk:
the reason i ran from yahoo is that the devil wants me to use my viable age to chase after quick wealth. i mean this is the age where I can still hustle for a good career.. get certifications and chase legit money. why should i waste it chasing illicit wealth and at the end of the day i become useless. abeg i rather pick up a programming language.

The reason u quit yahoo is because it wasn't paying you... The leaders that have looted us for years, where's the karma on them... The women we dy dry for Yankee, do you know whether we are the chosen ones to give them their own karma?... As far as I'm concerned I've made plans with my baba and no such thing as karma is coming near me so far I perform the right etutu.... I don't even believe in that shit.....

Abeg dust your CV and continue trekking.
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by nedubest(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
post=74427015:
Very good one.....
Now, we need our politicians to face the same treatment.
Their atrocities are so much worse than this!

NO matter what parties they are.

Yes oh, they are the real scammers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Asaba On Christmas Day / EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture) / 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.