Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

“DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin (1393 Views)

Angry Girlfriend Ties Her ‘abusive’ Boyfriend Up In Bed, Stabs Him With Bottle I / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by Edithfavourite: 12:29am On Jan 04, 2019
A Nigerian lady on Facebook, Temitope Adeola Akinsemoyin has just shared the bitter experience she had while in a relationship with late DJ Xgee who committed suicide on January 2nd 2019.

According to Temitope, late DJ Xgee was her boyfriend back in their university days and he was pretty violent and abusive.

In her words, 'he threatened to kill me and kill himself. Today, I'm left with a permanent swelling on the left side of my head. Sometimes, my left eye twicth and I have extreme migraine'.

Read her story below:

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/dj-xgee-was-my-violent-and-abusive-boyfriend-in-university-tope-akinsemoyin-writes/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by lilmax(m): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2019
CRAP
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by Edithfavourite: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2019

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by Jodhar: 12:46am On Jan 04, 2019
He must have been having a mental disorder

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by BonkoINC: 12:53am On Jan 04, 2019
But why come out now?

Anyway.. rip to the dead.
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by samlake(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Lady, why did you have to wait this long before telling us this?

1 Like

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by Emmzy201(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2019
*Parks legxus*
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Someone wrote something similar about him cheating & being abusive to his wife on Instagram.

Hurting people hurt people. There's a lot of emotional heartache out there & our culture doesn't allow people express it. Even parents get angry when ur angry, so we've learnt from a young age to hide our hurts. Unfortunately they pile up and will show up in our actions somehow.

His own struggles have ended, may God help his wife and children find peace.

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by originals1(m): 1:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Lady, don't speak bad of the dead even if youre right

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by eastTKBorn: 5:01am On Jan 04, 2019
She won use Dj xgee death trend... oloshiii
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by baby124: 5:23am On Jan 04, 2019
I talk am. For the wife to be running in and out of his house shows something is wrong with the man. Eni to je gbi, lo ku gbi. RIP to the guy and congratulations on the lucky escape of the wife and kids. This was a psychotic man after all. Depression is not Psychosis. Depression you don’t have strength to do anything while a psychotic element will be fighting, killing or threatening to kill people.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by meobizy(f): 5:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Ode. Who know you? See the kind of idiot you even chose to date.
When somebody only knows combat and there’s no one to battle within their midst they turn on their loved ones or their very selves to fill the urge.
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by KingLennon(m): 5:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Medicine after Death. He is dead and you don't need to rant about it.
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by mercenary: 5:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Abeg make una shift make I sidon read comments... Wahala!
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by ikorodureporta: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:
Medicine after Death. He is dead and you don't need to rant about it.
meobizy:
Ode. Who know you? See the kind of idiot you even chose to date.
When somebody only knows combat and there’s no one to battle within their midst they turn on their loved ones or their very selves to fill the urge.
originals1:
Lady, don't speak bad of the dead even if youre right

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
samlake:
BonkoINC:
But why come out now?

Anyway.. rip to the dead.
lilmax:
CRAP

Abeg make all of una shift! Why she no go talk now, when d whole world don see d result...

1 Like

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by goldfish80(m): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Good on this woman to speak up. This information will go a long way to help Psychologists and case investigators.
From her story, it is easy to diagonise the Dj have always had suicide tendencies since his early days, as he wears his heart on his sleeve and cannot help himself when jettisoned by a lover, no wonder he involves his whole family (or village in the words of the lady) to beg a girlfriend on his behalf.

Anyone reading, who knows someone like this must be forthcoming and give the individual the help he/she needs.

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by KingLennon(m): 6:24am On Jan 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Abeg make all of una shift! Why she no go talk now, when d whole world don see d result...
Ok she has now talk wat good has it done now? Why not tell us since, mayb we could have helped him
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by NessaBoo(f): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2019
God, I so much hate abusive relationships... How can he turn you into a punching bag and you will stay with him? Because of what?? Love?? Hell No!! angry

The day he lays his hands on me ehnn...that's definitely the END!! Imagine kicking someone till the person starts coughing up blood, Haba!!

Even if you bring your pastor, all your immediate and extended family members to beg, there's no going back!! Abeg oo, life is way too precious to endure abuse from a brute!! angry

3 Likes

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by JasonScoolari: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Sometimes I don't feel any sympathy whatsoever for ladies who still have the mind to stay with an abusive partner.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by nkwuocha: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2019
samlake:

Don't start with lady!This guy is mentality sick.He killed himself by himself, nobody should blame an innocent woman.I don't see abandoned women and rejected baby mamas committing suicide.Manyof us have mothers who were chased out of their matrimonial home all because of other women,but still even with the pains, shame and disgrace still fend and continue to forge ahead with life.
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by nkwuocha: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:

Ok she has now talk wat good has it done now? Why not tell us since, mayb we could have helped him

So if an abusive lady speaks out,you ignore her to help the abuser?Abeg who dey raise all this kind of children?

Young Man,so if you come across a lady bring abused and still keeps going back to the abuser,your main piriority is to help the abuser and not the abused?My God!
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by nkwuocha: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2019
I don't need that anyone to tell me that guy is a knuckle head.DJs are like celebrities, dating one gives a lady the advantages of partying among celebrities.Djs got no qualms sleeping with beauties.

This guy is good looking,but just take a good look at his wife!He wanted a good wife who will endure his extreme bi polar pychotic disorders.He doesn't want the "beauties" as wife knowing fully well they won't cope with an abusive man.

He soon learns that "bitches" stay all for the money and a link to see celebrities.He takes his madness home to an unfortunate wife,plummering her light right and centre.The woman keeps running away for her life and that of her children.
No stable"bitches", Probably no money,"No wife and no children.Depression sets him,he took an honorable way out.And you tell me a fat innocent woman with gigantic arms,who may probably be fighting low self esteem is to be blamed?
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by KingLennon(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

So if an abusive lady speaks out,you ignore her to help the abuser?Abeg who dey raise all this kind of children?

Young Man,so if you come across a lady bring abused and still keeps going back to the abuser,your main piriority is to help the abuser and not the abused?My God!
Can't you get it? The abuser is dead....we would have appreciated her more, if she said it earlier
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by nkwuocha: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:

Can't you get it? The abuser is dead....we would have appreciated her more, if she said it earlier

Even if she said it earlier YOU won't appreciate her.Something must bring about something.Things happen for several reasons.She spoke up because the wife of the DJ is being blackmailed.She gave the audience the reason to first do some research before arriving at stupid verdicts.Im sure you may be schooling abroad.Please remove entirely from your system that which made Nigeria a terrible investigative country.

I don't feel sorry for the dead man.I feel sorry for the wife and the kids he left behind.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by KingLennon(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

Even if she said it earlier YOU won't appreciate her.Something must bring about something.Things happen for several reasons.She spoke up because the wife of the DJ is being blackmailed.She gave the audience the reason to first do some research before arriving at stupid verdicts.Im sure you may be schooling abroad.Please remove entirely from your system that which made Nigeria a terrible investigative country.

I don't feel sorry for the dead man.I feel sorry for the wife and the kids he left behind.
Who knows if the guy was going through depression or trauma or emotional stress or post traumatic stress? If she is speaking up to defend the wife then no problem but if she wants attention and pity then she better cut the crap
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by Jungpablo: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2019
NessaBoo:
God, I so much hate abusive relationships... How can he turn you into a punching bag and you will stay with him? Because of what?? Love?? Hell No!! angry

The day he lays his hands on me ehnn...that's definitely the END!! Imagine kicking someone till the person starts coughing up blood, Haba!!

Even if you bring your pastor, all your immediate and extended family members to beg, there's no going back!! Abeg oo, life is way too precious to endure abuse from a brute!! angry

nessa nobody hates abuse more than I do, I can never abuse my boo
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by nkwuocha: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon post=74434941[b:
]
Who knows if the guy was going through depression or trauma or emotional stress or post traumatic stress[/b]? If she is speaking up to defend the wife then no problem but if she wants attention and pity then she better cut the crap

At bolded,Eveyif he was,he has no right to abuse women, especially those he claim to love.

As for attention and pity,I agree with you,she should cut the crap.But whatever intention she got to reveal this has gone a long wey to establish an historical analysis of the kind of man the DJ was before he met his untimely death.
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by Jungpablo: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:

Who knows if the guy was going through depression or trauma or emotional stress or post traumatic stress? If she is speaking up to defend the wife then no problem but if she wants attention and pity then she better cut the crap

she probably did it cos of the backlash the wife was getting
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by KingLennon(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Jungpablo:

she probably did it cos of the backlash the wife was getting
Ok bro...

1 Like

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by KingLennon(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

At bolded,Eveyif he was,he has no right to abuse women, especially those he claim to love.

As for attention and pity,I agree with you,she should cut the crap.But whatever intention she got to reveal this has gone a long wey to establish an historical analysis of the kind of man the DJ was before he met his untimely death.
Dead men tell no tales it's such a pity. We only heard her part of the story though...
Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by nkwuocha: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:

Dead men tell no tales it's such a pity. We only heard her part of the story though...

True that.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Xgee Was My Violent And Abusive Boyfriend In University” - Tope Akinsemoyin by NessaBoo(f): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Jungpablo:

nessa nobody hates abuse more than I do, I can never abuse my boo

Mr Pablo!! Your monicker alone sends shivers down my spine!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Of Nigerian Singer Tiwa Savage Are Going Crazy After The Singer Posted A Pi / “I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa / Must Read: Burna Boy Shades Davido After He Tweeted This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.