Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,859 members, 7,956,239 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Inside Job - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Inside Job (342 Views)

Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! / Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! / Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Inside Job by Darevofpeace(m): 2:09am On Jan 04, 2019
life is built around series of choices and living for the consequences thereof, we would never make a good life without making today's choice more better than yesterday's own,the biggest room in life is the room for "self development" personal growth's in life requires deliberate effort and compounded intentionality,no human emerge a "midnight success" if at all the people assumed such, the person has secrets of how he/she emerged,the inside job in this day article is talking about working on all the potentials,gifts,talents and dreams deposited you in maximally to achieve supernatural greatness,we must make this planet called earth a more better place to live,"we are not coming back to undo our present action's"Let us live a life built around "purpose and value's" We need to settle down and decide where we want to be in the nearest future,"today was the future of yesterday and tomorrow would be the future of today" since it does arrive one day at a time,"if you don't know where you are going in life,every where you get to would seems like it"January is almost at the middle, we can still correct our attitudes and be more focused about what we intended to achieve this year. I believe so much in you and I know you can do it and become the very person you had wanted to be,bigger you all the way friend's,I celebrate you greatly!Good morning! originally written by ayobami

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos By Chibundu Onuzo / Pls, Can I Get An E-copy Of Point Man By Steve Farrar? / Writerspay Is Offering 5 New Authors Free Accounts. Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.