Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend (36413 Views)

Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate / "I Have Proof That Pastor Fatoyinbo Tried To Sleep With Me" – Ex MEMBER Say / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by lastmessenger: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2019
In that case we just let of one bully of the planet space. Wetin concern me

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by propsvila: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2019
That dude Bleep up big time
Marital issues and I will drink sninnper for this world wey sweet like Oha soup and pounded yam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Diamonddamsel: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Something in my mind told me he killed himself to make his wife look bad and become the guilty party cos she didn't want to remain with him due to domestic violence. He sure was mentally sick.

16 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by handsomeyinka(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Attention seeker...Tales by moonlight.
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019
TPound:
So you're saying he can't change after he left you? You're saying karma did it's job?
You're saying love can't purge one of every bad habits he has been portraying?

If that's what you are saying, then I'll be honest with you... He never loved you in the first place..

Love can't make an abusive man to change, it is in his blood. In fact, love magnify abusive tendencies in abusive people.

15 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Noblepreneur: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:

Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,course:political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
LOL, so if the job is not decent or the pay is not good you won't consider? Welcome to Naija

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Princedapace(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2019
A dead person can't tell his or her own side of the story..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing.
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Muscomide: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2019
propsvila:
That dude Bleep up big time
Marital issues and I will drink sninnper for this world wey sweet like Oha soup and pounded yam.

My guy, just pray make your eye no see the one wey pass you for marital wahala o. You will either kill or be killed. Either way, na gbege!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by MarianaTrench: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2019
This guy obviously had some serious issues when he was alive

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Wesell(f): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2019
I can totally relate ooo, dated someone like that, some think such guys are just guilt tripping you but in actual fact are mentally disturbed.
I still pray for my ex though and the lady he is with, especially her

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Bluehill1051: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Loooonnngggg storrryyy
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Wesell:
I can totally relate ooo, dated someone like that, some think such guys are just guilt tripping you but in actual fact are mentally disturbed.
[b]I still pray for my ex though and the lady he is with, especially he[/b]r

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Darato: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Every body will start talking rubbish now angry

which rubbish undecided

4 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
I Still Dont Understand How Some Women Endure Torture & Still Remain In An Abusive Relationship.It Baffles Me.Indeed Love Is Really Blind.
Women dt stay after violence also have their own emotional baggage cos they have a deep need to feel loved.
It's very common wt girls with an absentee parent or victims of sexual or intense emotional abuse.

There was one pretty girl in OAU then, her dad owned a bank, she had the best ride on campus but her bf would beat her black & blue and she would go back. Later found out her mum committed suicide. Dts a brutal thing to any child's self esteem.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Ikpongiton: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:

Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,course:political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
you are risking your life o .why not go to kaduna or kano and buy beans,tomatoes,onion or rice and bring it to port harcourt and sell for a big profit .yahoo boys are on rampage o !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by abbeyty(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2019
It is a shame the young man is not here to defend himself today, who knows if this one is telling the truth or not . She might be doing this for social media popularity
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Seahawk: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Oh yea. It’s their fault for not exposing him as an abuser.

I’m sure if they did expose him and he killed himself, you will still blame them for it.
A man is never wrong in y’alls books
moscobabs:
You and his wife killed him

Had it been you or his wife speak out when he was abusing you, he might have changed after years in jail

10 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Ifyhills(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2019
NessaBoo:
God, I so much hate abusive relationships... How can he turn you into a punching bag and you will stay with him? Because of what?? Love?? Hell No!! angry

The day he lays his hands on me ehnn...that's definitely the END!! Imagine kicking someone a lady for that matter till she starts coughing up blood, Haba!! embarassed

Even if you bring your pastor, all your immediate and extended family members to beg, there's no going back!! Abeg oo, life is way too precious to endure abuse from a brute!! angry
lols,Even his ancestors.
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Seahawk: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Why does her look matter? Dumb

domino4211:
The ex-girlfriend is not even fine sef undecided .
Ugly fat girl with face like #300 bread undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by donqx: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by nickyvil: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:

If your in lagos
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by glosplendid(f): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Ikpongiton:
you are risking your life o .why not go to kaduna or kano and buy beans,tomatoes,onion or rice and bring it to port harcourt and sell for a big profit .yahoo boys are on rampage o !
thank you much
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by NessaBoo(f): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Ifyhills:

lols,Even his ancestors.

Lol, I'm telling you!

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by OmoOshodi(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
I always beat my wife..... Kindly advice me on how to stop

Note: I beat her with my sugar stick on the bed. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by glosplendid(f): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Noblepreneur:
LOL, so if the job is not decent or the pay is not good you won't consider? Welcome to Naija
okay
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Fhowe: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Diamonddamsel:
Something in my mind told me he killed himself to make his wife look bad and become the guilty party cos she didn't want to remain with him due to domestic violence. He sure was mentally sick.
nope for someone like this to kill himself ,something is still hidden something he does not want the world to know or he cant take the shame the next few weeks or months will unravel everything ,too many possibilities the wife should better go for serious medical check up hiv is not too far off in cases like this
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by akpunda86: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:

Can u be doing pant collections for us in abuja.1kg of smelly female pants 50k

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Onnasucs1(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
The ex-girlfriend is not even fine sef undecided .
Ugly fat girl with face like #300 bread undecided
cheesy you need prayers

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by zagorakis(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Women always trying to protect their own
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Onnasucs1(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Fhowe:
nope for someone like this to kill himself ,something is still hidden something he does not want the world to know or he cant take the shame the next few weeks or months will unravel everything ,too many possibilities the wife should better go for serious medical check up hiv is not too far off in cases like this
Exactly my first thought. HIV is probably the cause.
Re: Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend by Noblepreneur: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
cool
glosplendid:
okay
Contact recruiting firms in Abuja and drop your CV. Also follow Abuja Job vacancies thread on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joeboy Introduces Free Buses For Lagos Residents / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.