Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca (14520 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) / Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque / Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In Holy Mosque In Saudi Arabia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by Yusluv13(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Tunasco4u:
God knows who are the real worshippers
indeed
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by donqx: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2019
itspzpics:
See More Cute Photos of Saraki and also See how People react to his post >>>SEE PHPTOS HERE

What is there to like about this? These politicians commit every type of sin in the decalogue against their fellow countrymen, then they head to Mecca and wrap white cloth around their bodies.
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by Maket: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:

Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,course:political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com

You never stay for house do.
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by Lanre0: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Saraki , the intelligent criminal. ALLAH Almighty will surely reward u & your cohorts according to your collective deeds in kwara state. Saraki has stirred wind & should expect hurricane. He has sowed conspiracy & must be expecting a grand rebellion. saraki has murdered sleep & restlessness/ prison shall be his share Insha Allahu
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by glosplendid(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Maket:

You never stay for house do.
okay thank you
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by Swagtrills(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Hahahahah grin

Muslims very wicked People

Thunder ki u there
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by bbbb56: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2019
why are you carry someone headache on your head or is it by force to comment all topic you sow. you are calling whole religion and its follower a wicket, its an injustice to us. l think even your religion does not permit to insult others religion. this is a hate speech.
pls mine your tongue if you don't have any positive comment to write
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by umarshehu58(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Hahahahah grin

Muslims very wicked People
Your name says it all. Brainless

Somebody with brain will not use that username
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2019
umarshehu58:

Your name says it all. Brainless

Somebody with brain will not use that username

I can feel your pains right now the truth really stabbed your chest so deep grin
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Swagtrills:

Thunder ki u there

E pain you Wella

Are Bokoharam not Muslims??
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2019
ksbusari:

You may be doing this probably to get mentioned. I'm glad to remind you that you are a fool. Your religion is so full of honest personality. your mum told me she regretted the day you were born. May God console your mother.

Hehehe

I stabbed you with the truth and I can see how the pain has reached the four chambers of your heart

Sorry bro
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2019
okofians:
Your write up has shown the level of your IQ.

Terrorist stop talking Bleep
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2019
The funniest thing is that the prayers are not even affecting his life positively.
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by ksbusari(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=74436935]

Hehehe

I stabbed you with the truth and I can see how the pain has reached the four chambers of your heart

Sorry bro[/quote
suegbe. wetin him dey write. walai if I curse Ur family I swear u go suffer. I don't joke with my religion.
u fit swear down if u av never met a the good Muslim? oloshi. oloriburuku.
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by ksbusari(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Hehehe

Sorry bro
oloshi and Na there type dey go from house to house for ilesa meat. oloshi
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by akinszz: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
O to ge! grin
Re: Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca by sataru001(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
My God only answer prayer according to your intention and your good deed....WEST say so...

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Commissioned Hunters, OPC, Agbekoya To Secure South-West – Gani Adams / FG Seeks Minimum Wage Compliance, Begins Implementation / There Are Deliberate Attempts To Cripple My Government - Fubara Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.