Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos (1958 Views)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by crimmish: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2019
The beautiful and curvaceous Nollywood actress, dancer, television personality and a philanthropist, Anita Joseph was born on 4 January, 1985 in Anambra State, Nigeria. She hails from Anambra State in the south eastern part of Nigeria. She completed both her primary and secondary education there, after which she moved to Lagos to search for green and pasture.

It is also gathered that this sexy sultry Nollywood actress has two children (male and female). In 2005 she joined the Nigerian movie industry and in 2006 she rose to fame after acting in the movie “Tears in my Eyes” She has acted in over 80 movies which includes Tears in my Eyes, Open and Close, Sisters of Delilah, etc.

She has featured in many Nollywood movies and is popularly known for her beautiful curves and tattoos. She has won several awards such as most promising actress of the year at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. Unarguably the sultry actress have numerous times been rated as one of top Nollywood controversial actress.

She always flaunts her Instagram page with controversial pictures and always has controversial issues with men. She is currently one of the richest & most influential actress in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $450,000.

She celebrates another birthday today with stunning, adorable and sultry photos as she turns 34.

She wrote:

'As I sat down looking inward and reflecting on the past one year, how fast it flew, my joys and triumph, my sad moments and teary moments, i marvel at how God has orchestrated and weaved the tapestry of my life. The Lord has taken care my every need and have crown my joy, i say thank you.
To my fans and friends, it wont be the same without you, thank you for your support and loyalty.
I love you all�������
HappyBornDay to my humble self.'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/anita-joseph-celebrates-her-34th.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by crimmish: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2019
wink

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by crimmish: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2019
She is currently one of the richest & most influential actress in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $450,000.

Net worth of a whopping $450,000 from an industry where the highest paid actress takes home N250,000? Wow! Her god is indeed a "big god"

Happy birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2019
wink
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by youngberry001(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2019
@34 still shining,,,thanks to heavy make'up grin

HBD chubby!!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tonmiwatimmy: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
my gift for you is to beat you from the back......one night.
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by folake4u(f): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2019
She always look good when properly dressed.
Fine girl! smiley
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2019
grin she fat and un attractive cool only fat lazy men will ynash her kitty tongue ps King immaculate

Check my signature I sell and buy
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by SocialJustice: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Net worth of a whopping $450,000 from an industry where the highest paid actress takes home N250,000? Wow! Her god is indeed a "big god"

Happy birthday.
Please talk with some level of self respect and intelligence.
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by SocialJustice: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2019
snowxandria:
grin she fat and un attractive cool only fat lazy men will ynash her kitty tongue ps King immaculate

Check my signature I sell and buy
That's my spec no vex and I'm not fat. I think she's short though.
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2019
SocialJustice:
That's my spec no vex and I'm not fat. I think she's short though.

grin good luck with that my guy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by JasonScoolari: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
SocialJustice:
Please talk with some level of self respect and intelligence.
Kindly shut up and make your own intelligent contribution.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
With a body like that, if you no get money, wetin you gain?
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by SocialJustice: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Kindly shut up and make your own intelligent contribution.

Thanks.
Oh, were ni? Thank you too.

(1) (Reply)

Rachel Okonkwo Steps Out In Glamorously Styled Outfit (photos) / "Mirror" - Actress Regina Daniels Stuns In New Traditional Outfit (photos) / Female Journalist Puscy Photos Leaked: We Have It Here -all Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.