Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency (11417 Views)

Buhari Yet To Fill Cabinet Positions One Month After Resignation Of Ministers / Buhari Yet To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill / Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by GistFullGround: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:
Baba should take his time and be careful with the killer party.

We the good people of Nigeria knows your intention, plan for the development of our country.

Baba you can sleep at home because your sleeping is more beneficial than having debate with a wanted criminal.

Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Topccy007z:
We all know he's shameless
Not just shameless, stupidly shameless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Itzurboi(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Some Apc supporters said can presidential debate change anything but they supported vice presidential debate.. So who is decieving who?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by precious1967(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2019
PMB ll not show up. he is almajiri.
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by themanderon: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2019
What is he coming to debate? A man that cannot tell you exactly what he has done over the past four years you want him to come and tell you what he will do in another 4yrs? I believe Nigeria has the highest concentration of stupid people on earth.
Just because of their narrow ethnic sentiments they would rather the country burns so they can achieve their desires in 2023 not caring if at all they will be alive till then.
How many of Buhari's supporters have died as a result of his inability to protect them in Benue, Nasarawa and Jos cos I know these people voted massively for him? Think people, think.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by quickberry(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2019
noble71:
What is he coming to debate on?
Buhari: My Fifu the Efonomy is not doing well befuse of 16 misrule by FDF.
That is the only thing he can say. Man lacks the intellectual capacity to debate[b]. I[b]f he comes I will pay all the BMC #200k each[/b][/b].

You don chop dis morning?
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by chocolatelady(f): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2019
There is something u guys dont understand. That Buhari will come or not come for d debate is not the issue here, though I will advise him to go and shame the critics that think that he cannot face people and speak. The debate is not about eloquency or going to school. Its about what one can do if elected. U can have someone that will speak the whole English in the world and do nothing. U can only clap for d person during the debate but I tell u that u will regret picking that person. During our University days, most people that usually make first class dont usually talk, some are even shy to ask question or even speak to the crowd . Yet , when the exam comes, they will make A's. Some people are gifted in speech making while others are not gifted and u cannot say that the person that is not gifted cannot do the job. But let me tell u this, u guys will be suprise at hearing Buhari talk that day . U critics will hide ur head in shame. Atiku is no match for Buhari in everything. Which higher Institution did atiku attend ? Leave matter abeg. Once they raise the issue of travelling to America in the debate, Atiku is finished psychologically. I rest my case.
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Borderless: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=nairavsdollars post

It would be recalled that Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), on Wednesday said Vice President Yemi Osinbajo could represent President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential debate if that was what the Federal Government wanted.

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-undecided-over-presidential-debate-presidency/
[/quote]

Should it be about what the Federal Government wants or what the people of Nigeria deserve?
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:

We the good people of Nigeria knows your intention, plan for the development of our country.

Baba you can sleep at home because your sleeping is more beneficial than having debate with a wanted criminal.
with this statement I now know you are forever dammed. You are a cursed soul
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Otogah: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:

We the good people of Nigeria knows your intention, plan
for the development of our country.

Can you hear yourself, even powerful presidents also debate with their opponents. How much Buhari. The president that govern more than 86.9 millions poor people that just evertook India.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Icterus(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2019
No news here, he will always dodge
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by CaptainFM1: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2019
helinues:
He already made up his mind.

' Even if education is free, a rat will never attend same school with a cat '

Any rat or cat that is desirous to serve his Master(Nigerians) MUST be interviewed before he/she is employed.

We must start doing things the right way in this country. Someone want to serve a country of over 200million people and you are talking about "rat" and "cat" not attending the same class....Huh!
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by jaiykem: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
It will Buhari 6months to make up his in. Yawaya
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by gare(f): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:

See your life, how can you say that, lets give him the benefit or once to come and tell Nigerians what he has for them, you cannot be hiding under you know his intentions you dey his mind?
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Sirjamo: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
People will be shocked to see how Atiku will disgrace himself in the debate.
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by CaptainFM1: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2019
chocolatelady:
There is something u guys dont understand. That Buhari will come or not come for d debate is not the issue here, though I will advise him to go and shame the critics that think that he cannot face people and speak. The debate is not about eloquency or going to school. Its about what one can do if elected. U can have someone that will speak the whole English in the world and do nothing. U can only clap for d person during the debate but I tell u that u will regret picking that person. During our University days, most people that usually make first class dont usually talk, some are even shy to ask question or even speak to the crowd . Yet , when the exam comes, they will make A's. Some people are gifted in speech making while others are not gifted and u cannot say that the person that is not gifted cannot do the job. But let me tell u this, u guys will be suprise at hearing Buhari talk that day . U critics will hide ur head in shame. Atiku is no match for Buhari in everything. Which higher Institution did atiku attend ? Leave matter abeg. Once they raise the issue of travelling to America in the debate, Atiku is finished psychologically. I rest my case.

Your points will not be totally disregarded. You also must understand that the debate is not about any candidates. It is an issue based debate.

We are talking about someone serving over 200million Nigerians for four years... My brother the person must be questioned before we give him/her our votes. You will not employ your guard, cook, gardener without interviewing them. If he/she cannot speak clearly, at best he/she will make use of an interpreter(electronic or human).

Nigerians are sensible enough...Everyone has different measures they will be watching out for. At this time and age, a debate is a MUST for anyone willing to serve us. Let us not be dragging ourselves backward!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by mrkia(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:

i like this
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2019
How are you sister?

gare:

See your life, how can you say that, lets give him the benefit or once to come and tell Nigerians what he has for them, you cannot be hiding under you know his intentions you dey his mind?
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Bring it up.

sexiestharam:
(Are you for real? You want us to bring his certificate issue up again? Haba!
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Belteshazzar1: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2019
[img][/img] he must attend the presidential debate ... no excuse

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Her4labi(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2019
He must attend ohh cos we are just waiting to see all the blunders that will come from him that day.
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:

nawa oo!! People still carry dis kind sense enter new year

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by mrkia(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
PDP are just ranting. Were it that Nigeria is Better off who will be taking debate or whatever serious.

Whether baba attended or not, we won't be deterred we have made up our mind to once again give Buhari our support to take this nation to the next level.
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by strafist911: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
What does he even have to say??
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by strafist911: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2019
The Dullard has nothing to Offer to Nigerians.

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by gare(f): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:
How are you sister?

Very well, but make una change una ways grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by hagisolo: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
it shows the level of preparedness toward winning 2019
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by darqly(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
President Unaware is giving us subtle hint that he'll rather be thought of as incompetent than prove to the world that he's indeed incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by pally123: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Flexherbal:

That's why he should come to the debate and tell us what he has for the country
Re: Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency by Bizibi(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:

smh....man!!! All for the crumbs.this is a new year abeg.haba!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Borrowed ₦1.3 Trn In Four Years To Subsidise Power Consumers - World Bank / INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her / Osun: INEC Timetable For General Elections Worries Oyetola’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.