Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

China Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / China Scholarship (605 Views)

Who Understands These Requirements Masters In China (scholarship) / PTDF List Of Successful Awardees For Uk/germany/france/china Scholarship 2018/19 / 2018/2019 China Scholarship And Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Scholarship by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2019
I saw this on twitter, you can reach for the the handle for details if interested.

Re: China Scholarship by DINDU20(f): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2019
So fake!!!!!

Just like that, one pays 160K and the person has "100 and 1% chance" of being picked??

Oh pls!

Where is the website through which one can apply or more so verify these claims of availability of "scholarship" from China? Give solid facts and details.

Only gullible and unnecessarily desperate people will fall for this hoax
Re: China Scholarship by ExpiredNigeria: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Ndi Ori.. scammers.. if it's not scam give us the link.. stop asking and answering yourself..
Re: China Scholarship by Sleezwizz: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Be careful guys... So many of these guys are scammers... I was duped last year by a guy who used this same format for me...

1 Like

Re: China Scholarship by DMainMan: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2019
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP

Don't pay anything to anyone.

You can apply to the schools directly for admission or scholarship.

Don't be scammed. I will write details later

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Scholarship by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
DINDU20:
So fake!!!!!

Just like that, one pays 160K and the person has "100 and 1% chance" of being picked??

Oh pls!

Where is the website through which one can apply or more so verify these claims of availability of "scholars hip" from China? Give solid facts and details.

Only gullible and unnecessarily desperate people will fall for this hoax

Well I just shared with the little details I have. I don't know the validity as much too
Re: China Scholarship by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
DMainMan:
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP

Don't pay anything to anyone.

You can apply to the schools directly for admission or scholarship.

Don't be scammed. I will write details later

Well if this more guaranteed, why not
Re: China Scholarship by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sleezwizz:
Be careful guys... So many of these guys are scammers... I was duped last year by a guy who used this same format for me...

Eiya sorry about that. And thanks for keeping others informed too

(1) (Reply)

2019 Confirm WAEC Timetable Is Out......... / Osi Imomoh Scholarship For Etsako Undergraduate Students / History And Evolution Of Third World Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.