Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How To Build Your Financial Empire & Live Debt Free In 2019 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Build Your Financial Empire & Live Debt Free In 2019 (467 Views)

Investment Are In Different Forms: What Are You Investing In 2019 / Free Methods To Get 600 Instagram Followers Daily In 2019 / 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Financial Empire & Live Debt Free In 2019 by reallions(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2019
There are no two ways about it, we all want to be rich. Very rich, isn't it? In the last 5years of my life, I've been coaching a lot of individuals who have just one thing in common: seeking financial autonomy.

But how do you really achieve that? Is it by getting a good job? Hell No! I stand to be corrected, but I've never seen a salary earner who attained what true financial independence really is, no matter how much is earned.

Here are practical tips to achieve your financial aspirations this year.

1. Start a business that sells goods or services. If you're in employed labor (salary earner), I advice you start a side business and get a trusted manager to oversee.

2. Lagos alone (for those resident in Lagos, Nigeria) has a population of over 20 million residents. You know what that means? That is a huge market! Get your product or service into just 5000 - 10000 hands monthly and make just N1000 profit each and I guarantee you becoming a multimillionaire in a matter of time.

3. To make this happen easier for you, ensure to research on a product or service that is so rare to find around you, launch it and get it into as many hands as fast as possible before competitors set in.

4. You can't rule out the place of referral or recommendations in growing your business, if you really desire massive growth within the shortest time frame. More than your social media adverts or other advert strategies, it's been proven that none beats marketing by word-of-mouth. In other words, whenever you sell your product to someone who loves it, ensure to persuade them to recommend you to at least 5 of their other friends. The beautiful idea is that even if these friends do not intend to patronize because of you, they'll do for the sake of their friends. That is leverage!

5. Set definite, realistic goals and define how to achieve them.

I'll round up at this time with a simple story.

I visited a particular spare parts dealer at First gate bus stop, Ikeja last year and he shared a story of himself which really has so much lesson embedded.

He said when he got to Lagos and he started his spare parts business, he was on the look out for that singular product that almost every car needs but which is rare to find. Alas! He stumbled on this particular rubber (I really can't remember its name now) and became the first and only person selling it at first gate at the time. He then told me the truth of how he buys this item just for N100 and then sells it as high as N1000, taking advantage of the monopoly he enjoys at the time (the same thing Dangote enjoys dominating the cement, sugar & food industries in Nigeria). The gentleman told me, "I built my house, married my wife & trained my siblings just selling this item."

Although he now has other competitors today, the man has achieved so much already. What I found most interesting is the fact that this man is uneducated, but he's highly rated in the application of common sense, a street smart! Hence to my colleagues who rates their education above all else, you'd better sit up. The realities of life is not a respecter of educational qualification but the application of the head.

If you enjoyed or learnt from this, please share & do let me know! I'm very open to questions & comments too.

Oluwatosin Samuels is my name. I am a Writer, a Consultant & a Wealth Coach. You can reach me through my signature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways You Can Monetize And Make Money With Your Bulksms Websites / Secret” Ordinary Nigerians Are Now Using To Get Their Business Name Registered / Starting A Profitable Online Business From The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.