Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard (15360 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by smileyoo: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Baawaa:
Atiku is finished completely grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anything that can deny the looters from coming back is a welcome idea grin grin grin
lol. what about the present looters, are you comfortable with them? its sad that most nigerians 're not ready for good governance. both apc and pdp are made up of looters, non is better than the other.
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by porka: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
WaffenSS:

But the source of that speculation has since denied that claim

Also I think you read this upside down; it's Buhari that allegedly geww up in her family's home

Junaid Mohammed has not denied his own claim.

https://punchng.com/nepotism-buharis-govt-worst-nigerias-history-junaid-mohammed/
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by GBAREN: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
Baawaa:
Atiku is finished completely grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anything that can deny the looters from coming back is a welcome idea grin grin grin
[/s]

Rubbish
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by Jaypop22: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
porka:
What about this claim by Junaid Mohammed?

I am now in my 67th year. Another thing I also want you to know is that, Amina Zakari, who was and still a national commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission representing the entire seven states in the North-West. It is being claimed that Buhari knows nothing about her appointment (before he became President), it is a lie. When President Goodluck Jonathan was re-organising the INEC and he was bringing in Prof. Attahiru Jega, he reached out to Buhari and asked Buhari to nominate somebody from the North-West so that that person would be a national commissioner.

Of all the people in the North-West, Buhari decided to nominate his own niece, the daughter of his elder sister- Amina Zakari. She has been there; when Jega left, Buhari was determined to make her chairman, it was because of the massive backlash that he dropped the idea like hot potatoes. As we are talking today, that woman is a national commissioner which means she is one of the principal election umpires. Throughout my reading of history, political science and social sciences generally, I have never heard of any dictator or any tyrant under any system of government whether totalitarian or fascist, appointing his own niece to conduct elections in which he was either a party or going to be a party to; Buhari has done that. The immediate younger brother to Amina Zakari is currently the Minister for Water Resources representing Jigawa State in the same Buhari government. In addition, even though they are from Kazaure, Kazaure is contiguous to Daura. The eldest sister of both of them is now the Commissioner for Education in the All Progressives Congress government in Jigawa State. If this is not nepotism, then I don’t know what is nepotism

https://punchng.com/nepotism-buharis-govt-worst-nigerias-history-junaid-mohammed/
Kindly answer the following questions

1. Have you made your own personal research and findings about the relationship between Buhari and this Amina Zakari?
2. Was this lady screened by the National Assembly or not.?
3. Who appointed this lady into the INEC Commission?
4. Did the President that appointed her not realize that she a "cousin'' of a big time politician and presidential candidate at that period?

Kindly answer the above questions sincerely and objectively,

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by GEEBITE: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2019
You are rigging your future of course,very shallow mind.So when another party wins in the future and the table turns against you,will u be happy with rigging?Yet you guys want the country to flourish when you accept that two wrongs can make a right.
Peacemaker5128:
Rig anything rigable
This is welcome development
If PDP can rig election in 1999,2003,2007,2011 there is nothing bad if APC rig 2019
The scoreline is just 4-1
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by Afamed: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
shut up she is his niece and even grew up in his house
You are struggling hard to force your propaganda, lies on us.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by wami7470: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
wizzypro12:
you are happy when they are getting richer, they are using amcom to acquire properties for their generations to come but as you are you can’t afford 3 square meal I pity u

Oh the great seer that can see I can't afford 3 square meal.. Hahahaha... Actually pity your self for not being able to know a sarcasm when you see one.

I feel your pain bro... But don't go around transferring it to people
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by SalamRushdie: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Afamed:

You are struggling hard to force your propaganda, lies on us.

you have since sold your soul to the devil for reasons best known to you ..SMH
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by moorejewelryy(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2019
true

Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by Bestbeelieve: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Even if there is no proof is it only Yakubu or Amina in Nigeria His appointments are one sided
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
wami7470:

Oh the great seer that can see I can't afford 3 square meal.. Hahahaha... Actually pity your self for not being able to know a sarcasm when you see one.

I feel your pain bro... But don't go around transferring it to people
pain? I don’t think I feel one for this shithole anymore just trying to make you reason for a better naija that’s all
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by xjiggy: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2019
I try everyday to comprehend what PDP has to offer. Everyday one allegation to another with no concrete evidence or facts. Let's agree that Amina Zakari is Buhari's neice. How's she related to Jubril Al sudani? Or is the man in Aso rock no longer Jubril? PDP seems more confused than a he-goat that chewed too much tobaco leaves

1 Like

Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by Godblesspmb: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
rabonni:
apart from the monthly 30k apc is paying you monthly to sell your future, do you have another job? Google is your friend, check how many companies have closed since your master came on board,
any corrupt company must close up. They use to get their money from corrupt politicians now the leakages are blocked.
Ipob use the lagoon
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by chukseric504869: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2019
cry a river,so this pple think d can win ds election with or without rigging.who d give Pdp ds swag self?
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by rabonni(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Godblesspmb:
any corrupt company must close up. They use to get their money from corrupt politicians now the leakages are blocked.
Ipob use the lagoon
To think everyone speaking the truth supports Ipob, I would have said use your brain but you sold it already for 30k. Shame on you
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by porka: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Jaypop22:

Kindly answer the following questions

1. Have you made your own personal research and findings about the relationship between Buhari and this Amina Zakari?
2. Was this lady screened by the National Assembly or not.?
3. Who appointed this lady into the INEC Commission?
4. Did the President that appointed her not realize that she a "cousin'' of a big time politician and presidential candidate at that period?

Kindly answer the above questions sincerely and objectively,

You are forming objectivity with subjective questions. Why not speak to the context? This is not a trivial matter.

The issue here is known worldwide as CONFLICT OF INTEREST. Have you heard it before?

1) Have you seen anywhere that Amina Zakari or anyone close to their family deny these claims since Junaid Mohammed made them in 2016?

2) Was her screening in consideration when Buhari was forced by public opinion to drop his plan to make her a substantive INEC chairman after Jega left? When she was redeployed to a more neutral department earlier, what role did her screening or no screening play?

3) Did you see where it was claimed by Mohammed that the president that appointed her did so on the recommendation of Buhari her uncle (referee)? Has the claim been refuted by any of the three of them (Jonathan, Buhari and Zakari) since 2016?

4) Have you done your own private investigation and found that she is not related to or recommended to her position by Buhari? Do you even know how appointments are made in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by DMerciful(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Rig anything rigable
This is welcome development
If PDP can rig election in 1999,2003,2007,2011 there is nothing bad if APC rig 2019
The scoreline is just 4-1

Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by Revere27: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
phyllosilicate:
NOTE TO NIGERIAN JOURNALISTS:

"If someone says it’s raining, and another says it’s dry, it’s not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out the window and find out which is true."

John Voelker.

Hmmm food 4 thought

1 Like

Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by SuperS1Panther: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Racoon:
Given the controversial roles Amina Zakari have played in many of the high disputed elections won by the APC esp.the Osun rerun, INEC chair should have never given her such responsibility even if qualified. sad

See them -- enemies of progress of people!!!!!
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
The same woman that mess up the last elcetions under her watch
Re: There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
So why did INEC chairman reverse to it decision if there nothing to hide about the coming election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bomb Attack On A Mosque In Borno: 11 People Killed / Okorocha Spent Imo’s N11.2b On Federal Projects, Ihedioha Alleges / Job Slots Brouhaha: Senate Leaders Move To Appease Aggrieved Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.