Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule (1148 Views)

Monolaurin Capsule Strong Non Resistant To Stubborn Staphylococcus Without Fear / Get Rid Of Staphylococcus And Other Viral Infections With Monolaurin / Get Rid Of Drug Resistance Staphylococcus With Monolaurin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Monolaurin Capsule

Antibacterial effects
Research shows that monolaurin is an effective killer of bacteria, including antibiotic-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. A 2013 study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food confirmed the results of other in vitro studies that showed the antibacterial power of monolaurin. It also showed that monolaurin fights off Staphylococcus aureus in mice.

A study from 2007 in the Journal of Dermatology Drugs compared monolaurin to six common types of antibiotics in the treatment of superficial pediatric skin infections. The study found statistically significant broad spectrum antibiotic effects without any of the resistance of common antibiotics.

Antifungal effects

Several fungi, yeasts, and protozoa are reported to be inactivated or killed by monolaurin, including some species of ringworm and candida albicans. Candida albicans is a common fungal pathogen that lives in the gut, mouth, genitals, urinary tract, and skin. It can be life-threatening in immunocompromised people.

A recent study found that monolaurin has potential as an antifungal treatment for candida albicans — one that can also reduce a pro-inflammatory response.

Antiviral effects

It’s reported that some of the viruses that have been inactivated, at least partially, by monolaurin include:

HIV
measles
herpes simplex-1
vesicular stomatitis
visna virus
cytomegalovirus
A 2015 study published in PLOS ONE tested a monolaurin vaginal gel in female primates. Researchers found that daily doses of monolaurin gel could reduce primates’ risk of vaginally contracting SIV, the primate version of HIV. The researchers concluded that monolaurin has great potential as a prophylactic.
Staphylococcus infection (staph,)” is the most widespread infection in Nigeria. And it is one of the major causes of male infertility due to Azoospermia (Dead sperm count).

Staphylococcus is a very complex disease, apart from being contracted sexually or as a toilet infection; there are some other ways of getting infected.

If you have contracted any form of disease in the past like, gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, candida (yeast infection), urinary tract infection (U.T.I), etc, which you may have treated but not totally cured, could lead to staph infection.
For details call or WhatsApp 08025985535

Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Yohh: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2019
In essence, ur products cures all sorts of infection. LOL
Two questions please
Why is d emphacy on staphylococcus aureus? That's what quacks, ignoramuses, mediocrities use to deceive and scare d unsuspecting public..
What's ur educational qualification, discipline? I doubt if it's anything related to health
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Yohh:
In essence, ur products cures all sorts of infection. LOL
Two questions please
Why is d emphacy on staphylococcus aureus? That's what quacks, ignoramuses, mediocrities use to deceive and scare d unsuspecting public..
What's ur educational qualification, discipline? I doubt if it's anything related to health
don't claim to know it All, staphylococcus causes watery sperm in male which will not make a man to impregnate woman. Monolaurin has the potential capabilities to kill off the staphylococcus bacteria without fear of reoccurring that is common with antibiotics. It's also effective to kill off viral infections as many testify to the efficacy.
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Yohh: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
idowuolanipekun:
don't claim to know it All, staphylococcus causes watery sperm in male which will not make a man to impregnate woman. Monolaurin has the potential capabilities to kill off the staphylococcus bacteria without fear of reoccurring that is common with antibiotics. It's also effective to kill off viral infections as many testify to the efficacy.
I'm not arguing with u bro, this info is still for d unsuspecting public
Ur explanation above sounds like that of a market woman, and a journalist will even do better, no medical terminology at all.
Pls answer my questions but I'll add one more now?
What's ur level of education and what discipline?
Why d emphacy on staphylococcus aureus when I could see HIV etc in ur ignorant write up?
Now, what class of drug is monolaurine?
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yohh:

I'm not arguing with u bro, this info is still for d unsuspecting public
Ur explanation above sounds like that of a market woman, and a journalist will even do better, no medical terminology at all.
Pls answer my questions but I'll add one more now?
What's ur level of education and what discipline?
Why d emphacy on staphylococcus aureus when I could see HIV etc in ur ignorant write up?
Now, what class of drug is monolaurine?
who are you referring to somebody as ignorant? For your information if you are hiv positive this does not cure hiv but can reduce your viral load to minimum level based on the antiviral content in the Monolaurin. If you want to learn more about Monolaurin you can as well read more about "lauric acid" as derived from raw coconut on how powerful it's in curing chronic diseases listed above. You sounds so proud. My qualification is none of ur business. Try more

Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Yohh: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2019
idowuolanipekun:
who are you referring to somebody as ignorant? For your information if you are hiv positive this does not cure hiv but can reduce your viral load to minimum level based on the antiviral content in the Monolaurin. If you want to learn more about Monolaurin you can as well read more about "lauric acid" as derived from raw coconut on how powerful it's in curing chronic diseases listed above. You sounds so proud. My qualification is none of ur business. Try more
None of d above questions answered.
U are not ignorant, u are TOO IGNORANT.
Better dump this trash u doing with no knowledge and concentrate on what u actually did in school.
I tire for Africa
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Yohh:

None of d above questions answered.
U are not ignorant, u are TOO IGNORANT.
Better dump this trash u doing with no knowledge and concentrate on what u actually did in school.
I tire for Africa
Alright, tell us the knowledge you know about Monolaurin and lauric acid if contrary to the information above? Thank you.
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Yohh: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2019
idowuolanipekun:

Alright, tell us the knowledge you know about Monolaurin and lauric acid if contrary to the information above? Thank you.
Go get the lowest of qualifications in a health related course first.
And u have no business dwelling in this kind of market if it's not related to pharmacy and of course medicine and surgery.
The problem we have in Africa is a graduates of Agriculture in order to survive suddenly turn doctors, pharmacists, drug marketers after being fed with trash by unrecognized companies that produce drugs.
They google the internet for information and believe they know much. They don't know information differs, some are for general consumption and some for experts themselves and there's no way u can get technical information if not a professional.
That's why u see d so called drug marketers talking like farmers and u shake ur head in pity for Africa.
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Yohh:

Go get the lowest of qualifications in a health related course first.
And u have no business dwelling in this kind of market if it's not related to pharmacy and of course medicine and surgery.
The problem we have in Africa is a graduates of Agriculture in order to survive suddenly turn doctors, pharmacists, drug marketers after being fed with trash by unrecognized companies that produce drugs.
They google the internet for information and believes they know much. They don't know information differs, some are for general consumption and some for experts themselves and there's no way u can get technical information if not a professional.
That's why u see d so called drug marketers talking like farmers and u shake ur head in pity for Africa.
lol, leave africa out of this, just tell us what you know about "lauric acid" africa can bag you with professorship in medicine but you can become absolete in the field if you did not upgrade your research skill in this century to meet up with the global standard in the health wise. Its then you will see some acclaim doctor telling you no cure for malaria...so do more of research in health field than bragging about with absolete professorship title that can not help in the current health trend...monolaurin was not manufacture in nigeria ok. It was manufacture in the world best country of United state of America. You cannot know more than the western world. Thank you.
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Konki: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2019
idowuolanipekun:
lol, leave africa out of this, just tell us what you know about "lauric acid" africa can bag you with professorship in medicine but you can become absolete in the field if you did not upgrade your research skill in this century to meet up with the global standard in the health wise. Its then you will see some acclaim doctor telling you no cure for malaria...so do more of research in health field than bragging about with absolete professorship title that can not help in the current health trend...monolaurin was not manufacture in nigeria ok. It was manufacture in the world best country of United state of America. You cannot know more than the western world. Thank you.

Everything you said in your comment is apt but the emboldened.

Are you self-defeated or just colonial inferiority complex?
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Yohh: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2019
idowuolanipekun:
The problem is that u are ignorant and still not aware that u are.
Answer the above questions Mr quack.
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Yohh:

The problem is that u are ignorant and still not aware that u are.
Answer the above questions Mr quack.
type ur question to Google, i don't argue with nonentity, Am only trying to enlight you on what you don't know. Have done justices to that, pick up Monolaurin now to get rid of your staphylococcus an other viral infections that you are battling with. Thank me later
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Yohh: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
idowuolanipekun:
type ur question to Google, i don't argue with nonentity, Am only trying to enlight you on what you don't know. Have done justices to that, pick up Monolaurin now to get rid of your staphylococcus an other viral infections that you are battling with. Thank me later
Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yohh:

Nigeria is in trouble
you are in trouble, treat yourself now!!!
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2021
in stock
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Ikpeohiri(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monolaurin is a chemical made from lauric acid, which is found in coconut oil and human breast milk.

Monolaurin is used for the common cold, flu (influenza), shingles (herpes zoster), and other infections, but there is no good scientific evidence to support its use.

In foods, monolaurin is used in the production of ice cream, margarine, and spaghetti.

In manufacturing, monolaurin is used in making cosmetics, detergents, and insecticides.

How does it work ?
Early research suggests monolaurin can prevent the growth of some bacteria in test tubes.
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Ikpeohiri(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Insufficient Evidence for
Overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina.
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
Common cold.
Flu (influenza).
Shingles (herpes zoster).

Strengthening the immune system.
Other conditions.
More evidence is needed to rate the effectiveness of monolaurin for these uses.
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by Ikpeohiri(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Side Effects
When taken by mouth: Monolaurin is LIKELY SAFE for most people when used in amounts commonly found in foods. There isn't enough reliable information to know if monolaurin is safe when used in medicinal amounts.

When applied to the vagina: There isn't enough reliable information to know if monolaurin is safe when applied as a gel in the vagina.
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2021
In stock
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2021
in stock
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
In stock
Re: Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule by idowuolanipekun: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Available

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? / I'm Depressed, I Need Your Help! / Depth Of Science!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.