Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded (15967 Views)

Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) / Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Emmzy201(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:
I am disappointed by this news.

That pilot interfered with nature.

The plane was supposed to go down with all its 200 passengers.
We specifically chose that plane because of the large number of children in it.
It was all part of the plan for population control.

About 50% of Nigeria's population is below 18 years old and with a high growth rate of 2.5% is projected to have over 265 million people by 2030.

This alarming statistic shows that we have to eliminate our children by any means necessary for the greater good of this nation.

I charge every well-meaning Nigerian reading this right now (as long as there are children around you) to stand up & do something!

*spits angry
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by babyfaceafrica: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
so what should we do.now?
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
dably:
Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to narrate how how fire was coming out from a commercial flight she boarded yesterday.

The lady identified as Korie Tochi took to the popular social media platform to narrate how a local flight she boarded from Lagos to Portharcourt yesterday, had fire coming out of its engine. See what she wrote below;

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/lady-narrates-how-fire-came-out-of-flight-she-boarded

Waooooooo!

so Touching
Thank you God

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by AngelicBeing: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

About 50% of Nigeria's population is below 18 years old and with a high growth rate of 2.5% is projected to have over 265 million people by 2030.

This alarming statistic shows that we have to eliminate our children by any means necessary for the greater good of this nation.

I charge every well-meaning Nigerian reading this right now (as long as there are children around you) to stand up & do something!

*spits angry
angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by deafeyez: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2019
mrjaydee:
This must be her look when she saw the runway! Jokes aside I can relate to this not the best of times. You will confess all your sins..even tell your wife you impregnated her sis via text message. Only for you not to die and you can't go home to meet your wife. I can relate grin

How you want carry lie again after the confession and you no die.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Kylekent59: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2019
5thElement:

Only in Nigeria.

Otherwise it is quite safer than other means of transportation in real life.

More people die from road accidents than from plane crash in a year.

What made it the most dangerous?

Because if any crash occurs, the will be no survival.

Hope you get me bro cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Mrnakeina(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2019
This brought tears!
God is never late... his faithfulness is unbelievably consistent.

He's my everything and I love him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by jc4real(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2019
I am trying to imagine how I would have reacted if I was in the same situation.
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by danilmo: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2019
thank God for life,

Even hopefullandlord self for follow shout Jesus at that die minute in case his philosophies happens to b scam shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Sneh7(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Kylekent59:

What made it the most dangerous?

Because if any crash occurs, the will be no survival.

Hope you get me bro cheesy

Not true though. People survive plane crash all the time. It may be more fatal, but it hardly happens, at least not as frequently as other means of transportation.
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by gare(f): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=NeededGist post=74439162][/quote]

You must be out of your meds ?
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by dayleke: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
jc4real:
I am trying to imagine how I would have reacted if I was in the same situation.

Bro, Pls no imagine o.
You can not imagine sir. Just pray it never happens to you.
There are varying degrees of turbulence. Some pples faint even when experiencing turbulence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by dayleke: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2019
For the "Character " on d 1st page. I'm not gonna quote you but it's not everything that is a joke. You are not sick like some pples are implying but ur sense of humor is DOA.
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by MzTunechi(f): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

*spits angry
what did i just read
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by SluttanSlayer: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Was on a flight from Lagos to Abuja and we encountered severe turbulence within the vicinity of a massive thunderstorm.

Nah that day, I see Ab0ki dey shout name of Jesus!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by fortunechy(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Nice testimony but u spoiled it with ur second to last statement "God and pilot expertise save us". Don't extend God's work to ordinary.... rather u ought to say God used pilot expertise to save u people..

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Kylekent59: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2019
5thElement:

Not true though. People survive plane crash all the time. It may be more fatal, but it hardly happens, at least not as frequently as other means of transportation.

You are right
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by WaffenSS(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Kylekent59:
shocked

Good that it didn't result to explosion. Travelling by air is the most dangerous.

Traveling by air is the safest

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Kylekent59: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2019
WaffenSS:

Traveling by air is the safest

You are right smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by deebrain(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Never let it get to the point where a near death experience makes you grateful and thoughtful about God.

Yes. In such situation, you don't hear tithe issues. You don't hear the dates of Christmas issues. You don't hear whether God has a mother argument. Then, You give praise like an ode!

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2019
So a plane was about to land and instead of you to put your phone on flight mode, you turned it on and activated your network to send a text thereby further putting yours and the lives of every other passenger onboard at more risk than you were? Madam, you are one of the problems we have in this country and if the plane had crashed, you could have as well been the reason the plane crashed because the waves from your device interrupted aviation equipment. There is a reason all passengers are asked to turn off their devices in hospitals close to medical equipment or on flights about to take off or land.

Happy for your survival but next time, obey Instructions and switch off your mobile devices. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by SaneekWorld: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

*spits angry

When you take sure experience for granted, note that someday it will come for you and your probably would not have the chance to narrate your experience to others because your lucifer will be happy to receive you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Was on a flight from Lagos to Abuja and we encountered severe turbulence within the vicinity of a massive thunderstorm.

Nah that day, I see Ab0ki dey shout name of Jesus!

.. Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Viking007(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Mrnakeina:
This brought tears!
God is never late... his faithfulness is unbelievably consistent.

He's my everything and I love him
I thought I was the only one. Perfect description, I felt like I was there.
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by jidxin(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Imustreturn:
Plane go from abroad hours no CAse of bird.. but here in Nigeria few mins flight wahala..

Thank you Jesus

Shat up sir I mean shat d Bleep up sir..... We should be grateful to God we hardly sees plane crash disasters. It happens very well in d western world

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Offpoint: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
5thElement:
I salute those who take local flights in Nigeria.

It takes balls of steel to embark on such a journey with no idea if you'll ever reach your destination in one piece.

Salute them for what? there are more car crashes than Plane Crash... you should be more worried about a journey on the road than on air. how many local plane crash last year was recorded? can you name one?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Messymik: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2019
I shredded tears and had ghost pimples while reading. God has indeed given all you a second chance. Live a good live to the best of your ability because the death date has only been postponed.
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Imustreturn(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2019
jidxin:

Shat up sir I mean shat d Bleep up sir..... We should be grateful to God we hardly sees plane crash disasters. It happens very well in d western world
I know your hungry this morning

Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

*spits angry

And you talk say you normal grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded by SimDan95(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

*spits angry
They don finally follow u 4rm ur village.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 16) / Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo / Anti-Terrorism Simulation Holds In Abuja Today. Do Not Panic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.