Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Reasons I Think Buhari Corruption Fight Is A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons I Think Buhari Corruption Fight Is A Scam (229 Views)

Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera / Buhari’s Corruption Line-up For Next Level Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons I Think Buhari Corruption Fight Is A Scam by ajulu8000(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is corrupt, I agree with you, but Under the same OBJ

1. Governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member.

2. Salisu Buhari was thrown out of House of Representatives as a Speaker and as a member for certificate forgery. He was a PDP man.

3. Under the same OBJ Tafa Balogun, the Inspector General of Police, went to prison because of corruption.

4. Under OBJ, Bode George PDP member went to prison also.

5. Under Goodluck Jonathan, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also PDP member.

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

1. Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.

2. Orji Uzor Kalu was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kalu.

3. Governor of Kano state Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje was cut red-handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.

4. Obanikoro was accused of corruption he decamped to APC, the issue now became touch not my anointed,

5. Omisore was accused of corruption immediately after he agreed to work with this evil people in order to change the decision of the masses in Osun State, he became a saint.

The question I want to ask Nigerians is this.

Be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption more?

Re: Reasons I Think Buhari Corruption Fight Is A Scam by ajulu8000(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Admin Put this for front page now.... grin

(1) (Reply)

South West Vs South East: Showdown In 2023 / Nigeria Has Been Confirmed Sick / Next Month Presidential Polls Nigeria’s Date With Destiny - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.