Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate (26220 Views)

‘I Feel Fulfilled’ — Femi Adesina Speaks On Working For Buhari / Osinbajo To Represent Buhari At Sierra Leone’s Independence Event / 2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Johnson5258: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Over to you APC STAR BOY!
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Great2017: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
bender79:
I guess you were sane when Obj imposed Yaradua on you? Besides your state governor was also voted by the people too. The system was basterdized by your party pdp so stop ranting or better shut up
There is no where I talked about the PDP in my mention. As a matter of fact, the PDP and the APC have failed Nigerians and both parties need to be voted out.

If you are disappointed, it is because you are partisan. Open your mind so that you can see beyond your parochial mindset . Nigeria is bigger than Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu and the PDP. Know it also today that not everyone has sold his or her conscience to nepotism and poor judgement.

Shall we now continue in foolishness as you want us to be because Mr. A was foolish? God forbides.

Insults do not win arguments but facts do. And if you have decided to expose your ignorance here, that is your cup of tea.

If you are not short sighted, can you come with facts to support how Buhari alone can decide who succeeds him?

1 Like

Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Anndrew(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
festacman:
The battle for the soul of Nigeria and the future where Nigeria's earnings and resources will be solely used for its development goes beyond debate. It is battle of strength of character and uncompromising patriotism.

Debates were held in the past but we ended up with the greedy hawks. When the soul and future of Nigeria are secured in safety far away from these hawks, the emerging new dawn will add incredible value to election debates.

Based on this, I will readily vote Buhari whether he attend the debate or not.
idiot spotted

1 Like

Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by jude79(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
you are a university student, you intend​ to vote for buhari, while ASUU is on strike. 50 billion was approved for cattle ranching in kaduna alone, yet you are undeterred, buhari has ur vote. please add yourself to any cattle ranch of your choice; you are a human cow. (correct guy)
same goes for those educated individuals, that support this rape on our nation, from this government.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by festacman(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Anndrew:
idiot spotted
You are obviously an empty fat head who lack capacity to articulate your own opinion and lack temperament to allow others express theirs in a democracy. Now that's the definition of an idiot?
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by ironempress(f): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
bender79:
It will be unfair for PMB not to reward osinbajo with presidency in 2023. Argue with your sef and I'm not afonja

Receive sense ✋✋✋✋

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by RealityShot: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Osinbajo should as well represent him at d polls
was Osibanjo not a president (acting) some times in the last 3 years?

BOTH of them are going to the polls, Aren't they?
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
RealityShot:
was Osibanjo not a president (acting) some times in the last 3 years?

BOTH of them are going to the polls, Aren't they?

Osinbajo can act on buharis behalf at d polls. If APC wins, osinbajo can still act on buharis behalf at d swearing in
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Zynoxtech: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
The debate will be more interesting if PMB show up for the debate. Please, Buhari should be in attendance....
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Annie939(f): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
jubril from Sudan must debate

Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Okoroawusa: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Who debate epp?

Election that Buhari has won already whether he debates or not.

BUHARITILL2023!
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by RealityShot: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
sacluxisback:

Anybody that does is a compound fool.
and those that vote an international tif are what?
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by ashjay001(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Zansu007:
Am sure zombie above me didn't go for an interview before u got his job, if only he has one. Idi*t.

Lolzz in a sane society, will someone say this:

He said Nigerians would be informed in due course when the president takes a decision on this.

Checkout the USA marathon debate and tell me why the country won't forge ahead no matter who is finally elected.

We ain't ready yet Fela saw it all.
Shame on every educated zombies.
EOD#

Shame on u, actually! All things being equal, what stops PMB from debating? After all, he has appeared in 2 previous debates and from records, didn't perform shamefully!

It's u guys, going on as if, he has never debated in his life, that are actually embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Anndrew(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
festacman:

You are obviously an empty fat head who lack capacity to articulate your own opinion and lack temperament to allow others express theirs in a democracy. Now that's the definition of an idiot?
Idiot
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
RealityShot:
and those that vote an international tif are what?

But when your daura Lord and afonja slavemaster was kissing his ass, you never called him an international thief.

Stop imposing slavery on yourself.
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by RealityShot: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
sacluxisback:

But when your daura Lord and afonja slavemaster was kissing his ass, you never called him an international thief.

Stop imposing slavery on yourself.
and who told you i "never" called him tif then?

as long as electricity remains a problem; i will keep calling him tif, till returns our N300billion he was given to fix our electricity problem.

IF this is slavery, then you are about to extend your slavery to 8years instead of 4 more years only!
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
RealityShot:
and who told you i "never" him tif then?

as long as electricity remains a problem; i will keep calling him tif, till returns our N300billion he was given to fix our electricity problem.

IF this is slavery, then you are about to extend your slavery to 8years instead of 4 more years only!

Come out and challenge him before the authorities that he stole 300 billion and stop barking.
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by RealityShot: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
sacluxisback:

Come out and challenge him before the authorities that he stole 300 billion and stop barking.
OBJ ready did that and got "settled"!

we don't want settlement, we want justice.
And We don't want to open our eyes and put a tif in power...then later complain
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
RealityShot:
OBJ ready did that and got "settled"!

we don't want settlement, we want justice.
And We don't want to open our eyes and put a tif in power...then later complain

Oga, with so much corrupt cases going on, pdp's looting will look like kindergarten.
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Zansu007: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Hear ursef, because he had debated twice means he doesn't need to debate and tell us what he got for the country. Do you know how many time Hillary Clinton have debated in presidential elections.

People like you are the cause of the backwardness burna boy was talking about.

Shame on you and your generation.
Spit on you, so called educated.

ashjay001:

Shame on u, actually! All things being equal, what stops PMB from debating? After all, he has appeared in 2 previous debates and from records, didn't perform shamefully!

It's u guys, going on as if, he has never debated in his life, that are actually embarrassing!
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by ashjay001(m): 5:55am On Jan 05, 2019
Zansu007:
Hear ursef, because he had debated twice means he doesn't need to debate and tell us what he got for the country. Do you know how many time Hillary Clinton have debated in presidential elections.

People like you are the cause of the backwardness burna boy was talking about.

Shame on you and your generation.
Spit on you, so called educated.

See educated fool, Zansu007, quoting burna boy at me? Ur education is a waste!

Sorry for for disrupting ur nonsensical existence.
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by Zansu007: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2019
I know you are one of those that beg for money on nairaland continue and sure you will die of hunger before this year runs out.

Spit on your head

ashjay001:

See educated fool, Zansu007, quoting burna boy at me? Ur education is a waste!

Sorry for for disrupting ur nonsensical existence.
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by EagleNest(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2019
ascendo:
Yes... He can represent him nah! He's the vIce as well as the president. It's funny that in this 21st Century; things like this will be said of someone intending to go for re-election.

What has the past 3 and half years taught him?
Has he redeemed the image he painted of himself the past four years and beyond?
Who has Nigerians offended?

Is Nigeria cursed or are we the cause?

We are the cause! Nigeria did not offend anybody.

We chose to be politically stupid and backward; and this has affected almost everything.

We are not politically evolving to become a great Nation but simply revolving in one spot.

How can a presidential aspirant at national level not debate when ordinary primary school class leader aspirants sometimes debate.

Let's keep on fooling ourselves until Nigeria becomes unsalvageable and a write-off.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by iambijo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
nonye6194:
I knew it! There is no way BUBU can stand a debate.

Sad state of the most populous black nation led by a leader who had difficulties providing an academic certificate
Re: Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate by oyoirabor: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
bender79:
It will be unfair for PMB not to reward osinbajo with presidency in 2023. Argue with your sef and I'm not afonja

Since when did the post of the president became a personal gift item?

Just look at what a Nigerian supposed youth is saying...and people thinks this country will survive..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC / FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku / Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.