Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived (406 Views)

Book Of James (faith Without Works Is Dead) / Why Does "Works" Work Without Prayers, But Prayers Dont Work Without "Works"? / "Faith Without Works Is Dead" - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2019
A lot of church folks seem to believe that there is any such thing as righteousness that is not hinged upon someone's actions and deeds but just on the belief in Jesus, well I obviously do not subscribe to any suggestion of that, as I think such idea of righteousness is only existent in the dream world or a figment of such one's imagination.

Righteousness without works and deeds of righteousness is not dead because it has never even existed or lived before.

And the reason I am so confident and rigid in this my position is that I have observed through thorough examination and study of God's ways and His walk with man that this position of mine is the same that which He holds and also that of His Son Jesus.

And therefore it is also mandatory for those that claim to walk with Him to be likewise or risk being left out of what God is doing, because God doesn't follow man, it is man regardless of who it is that ought to follow God.

For when Jesus kept say things like this:

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Matthew 16:27

And things like that:

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.[/b]John 5:29

And also said He will tell some anointed church folks to depart from Him at the end because they were [b]"workers of iniquity"
that He never knew(Luke 13:27).

And yet at the end you still carry your sorry self and appear before Him with believe in Him but without works and deeds of righteousness, and He rejects you, who else would you blame, but yourself?

Such righteousness has never existed before but only in the minds of its such conveyors, therefore that's what it would be before Jesus at the end, even the non-existent thing that it always was, and always is, and always would be.

Emphasis: Whatever Master Says, DO IT!

1 Like

Re: Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Something that has never lived cannot die.
Re: Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2019
All these confusionists. Bible discombobulating dvmb humans since 175AD grin
Re: Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2019
FreddyKruger:
All these confusionists. Bible discombobulating dvmb humans since 175AD grin
Maybe you are the real freddykruger because you seem to have been for a long long time.
Re: Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
The life of righteousness is in the works
Re: Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2019
It never existed before.
Re: Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Anas09: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2019
What is righteousness without works? Disguised atheist, tell us, what are you talking about?
Re: Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2019
Strange things some people are calling me disguised atheist, i'm very sure the devil would love the sound of that
Re: Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Nobody: 9:21am On May 01, 2019
Truth!
Re: Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived by Standing5(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Pay Your Tithes. / How A Christian Is Reborn By Deji Yesufu / Fireful Declarations By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.