Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos (5651 Views)

Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by crimmish: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2019
The beautiful, light-skinned, Yoruba actress, Temitayo Adeniyi wows in new photos as she rocks her radiant skin in sultry photos.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/actress-temitayo-adeniyi-glows-in-sultry-photos.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by crimmish: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2019
wink
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bleaching skinned yoruba actress glow in sudden sultry pictures

1 Like

Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by weyreypey: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
sinaj:

you have a thread to ur name....report there with pinshures
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by Peterdredd(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by itspzpics(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hbd
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by timibare(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Some upcoming oloshos are already calling her names, saying shes bleaching her skin bla bla Bla...but their picture is in black en white format, we not sure of their fvcking complexion otuoCha...pvssy a$$ haters
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by Dreddblogger(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
I will pass
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by Follygunners: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Awon disgrace of a people! angry
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by Hiwats01(f): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
sinaj:
She was never dark skinned.....

3 Likes

Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by MajesticIgbo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yoruba people are so obsessed with fairness, loool.
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by Dunnytt: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Actually this is my first time of doing this here........look at all those iPIG people above me with their comments (hatred-filled one at that!),even sinaj?

It's not by force to comment/reply a thread/post with derogatory words,If you're not cool with situation/person kindly ignore and open the next one.Its too early in the year to be unfortunate like this.

That being said,this lady has always been fair,go and check all her throwback pictures and definitely if she's bleached,her knuckles will give her away(which is not in this case),so you guys with brain leak should take note.

3 Likes

Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by Yaeger00: 12:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Dunnytt:
Actually this is my first time of doing this here........look at all those iPIG people above me with their comments (hatred-filled one at that!),even sinaj?

It's not by force to comment/reply a thread/post with derogatory words,If you're not cool with situation/person kindly ignore and open the next one.Its too early in the year to be unfortunate like this.

That being said,this lady has always been fair,go and check all her throwback pictures and definitely if she's bleached,her knuckles will give her away(which is not in this case),so you guys with brain leak should take note.

1 Like

Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by Dunnytt: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Yaeger00:

I agree she has always been fair but you’re wrong when you said knuckles would give her away. My dear not everyone who lightened their skin have dark knuckles. Trust me , I know too many. Everything is changing grin
I beg to disagree with you Sir,why not upload a picture (of course crop out the face,for security reason) of one those people you knew that might have bleached with their knuckles?
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by Nikky29: 4:14am On Jan 07, 2019
sinaj:

I don't know why Ibo ladies always envy whenever they see beautiful Yoruba girls. Despite all the competition to meet up with Yoruba girls, Ma'am, we are still leading. Who bleached more than Ibo ladies Aunti just accept she's naturally light skin and beautiful!!!
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Hiwats01:

That is Nairaland for you sis.
People just type whatever comes to their head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by khinqberry(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hiwats01:

Hi...those eyes gat me
Re: Yellow-skinned Yoruba Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Glows In Sultry Photos by meobizy(f): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2019
She’s bleached. Yuck!

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Has A New Toyboy Boyfriend! / No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) / Notorious B.i.g Vs 2pac Shakur Who Da Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.