Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration (11132 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Rickross Slapped Peter In Psquare For Wrongly Pronounciation Of Rosay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration by trueshinenaija: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2012
Seun Kuti has d new website:
www.seunkuti.com
he has collaborate with US artist and will soon release a video...
OP1, Seun Kuti, Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre will meet Sunday... I'll keep the forum posted on the progress.. smiley

Re: Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration by Micworx(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
y'all should check out ma New Song #Kilode By Arkhami ft Myk Anyasodo DOWNLOAD COMMENT & SHARE Good Music to the last sound http:///IJhF4P Micworx Musiq plz ReTweet, post or rebroadcast thanks....

ff @Arkhamy_micworx
Re: Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration by s3nn2x(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
Over a year has gone back but there is no collaboration. I think they got a better offer with their remix with Akon, i am not a fan of P Square, but the chop my money remix was really cool. To me, Drake is a dry dude and I prefer Akon to him.
Re: Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration by Mayuskid: 11:02pm On May 07, 2012
Olami099:
I hear Timbaland will produce a track for Dbanj.
where did u get d source?Are they compatable?
[quote][/quote] very soon psquare go seperate lyk dbanj and don jazzy.
Re: Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
ladej: and what if they do? u better try to make your own life work instead of beefing successful people. pidgin gave them a 100 millin naira house. with your perfect english what have you done in life so far?
Hahahaha good one... this is my quote of the day
Re: Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration by kaymolla(m): 3:52am On Dec 29, 2012
obi rufus: guy u try well well na drake approch p squre abi p squre approch drake.
. N̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ mind dem...dem no wan Tel us th̶̲̥̅̊e real version. Soon Йą Lil Wayne go approach Wizkid
Re: Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
lookie:

According to Peter, no word can describe the experience he had in the hands of the Americans. “I am yet to find the right words to describe the success of the tour and the experience I had in the hands of the American girls who wanted to rape me.
american gurls or nigerian gurls living in america because i dont think america gurls gyf a Bleep who psquare are they dont know them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bosun Performance At TVC Wake Up Show. He Is A Nairalander / Olamide – "Everyday Is Not Christmas" (audio) / Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.