Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Actress Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Tiny Legs In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Tiny Legs In New Photo (1813 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Tiny Legs In New Photo by midehcreeb: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Actress Yvonne Nelson shows off her long tiny legs in new Photo

The Ghanaian actress and mother of one took to her Instagram earlier today to show of her enviable slim figure.

Yvonne Nelson shared the photo with a simple caption:
Good morning �

she was photographed rocking a Brown Designer bag, wearing a pair of short and braless tank top.

Yvonne recently made headlines as she she took to the comment section of her bestie and follow actor John Dumelo to call him a FOOL over his post about having side chick and still remain married.

https://www./2019/01/actress-yvonne-nelson-shows-off.html
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Tiny Legs In New Photo by pyyxxaro: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
This one with bitter kola head undecided
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Tiny Legs In New Photo by Peterdredd(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Tiny Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin getting this lady pregnant shocked is one of my wishes in life grin ynashing her kitty raw dey on my mind this bloody new year cheesy wink ps King immaculate

Check out my signature if you buy and sell my product
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Tiny Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
They always take selfies in a posh hotel,whereas they are not the ones who booked for the hotel rooms.
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Tiny Legs In New Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
I cant deal

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrated As She Stormed Venue Of An Event In Ghana (Pics) / Nigerians And Ghanaians Are At War Again On Twitter-and It Is Bloody / Meet Laura Ikeji's Step Children She Never Speaks Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.