Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You (6644 Views)

The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? / What Does An Atheist Do In An Ebola Epidemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by 0hsisi: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
There is one group in Dubai for whom the rhetoric of sudden freedom and liberation rings true – but it is the very group the government wanted to liberate least: gays.

Beneath a famous international hotel, I clamber down into possibly the only gay club on the Saudi Arabian peninsula. I find a United Nations of tank-tops and bulging biceps, dancing to Kylie, dropping ecstasy, and partying like it's Soho. "Dubai is the best place in the Muslim world for gays!" a 25-year old Emirati with spiked hair says, his arms wrapped around his 31-year old "husband". "We are alive. We can meet. That is more than most Arab gays."

It is illegal to be gay in Dubai, and punishable by 10 years in prison. But the locations of the latest unofficial gay clubs circulate online, and men flock there, seemingly unafraid of the police. "They might bust the club, but they will just disperse us," one of them says. "The police have other things to do."

In every large city, gay people find a way to find each other – but Dubai has become the clearing-house for the region's homosexuals, a place where they can live in relative safety. Saleh, a lean private in the Saudi Arabian army, has come here for the Coldplay concert, and tells me Dubai is "great" for gays: "In Saudi, it's hard to be straight when you're young. The women are shut away [size=24pt]so everyone has gay sex.[/size] But they only want to have sex with boys – 15- to 21-year-olds. I'm 27, so I'm too old now. I need to find real gays, so this is the best place. All Arab gays want to live in Dubai."

With that, Saleh dances off across the dancefloor, towards a Dutch guy with big biceps and a big smile.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/johann-hari/the-dark-side-of-dubai-1664368.html
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2010
Always seperate culture and way of lifeof some people with the religion
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by nopuqeater: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
Under the nose of a prophet (Prophet Lut (AS)), the culture of Gay and Lesbian (Homosexual) exploded.

There is no Messenger or Prophet From God in existence, today.

The Arabs experience 1 Messenger prophet, Muhammad (AS). And not all the Arabs are Muslims. And not every Muslim is good, an non deviant Muslim.

The Children of Israel, starting from Prophet Joseph (AS) had the benefit of many, many messengers and or prophets (Moses and his brother Aaron, at the same time, Joshua, etc, Elijah, Elisha, Ezra, David, Solomon, Zachariah, John and Jesus son of Mary (AS to all of them)).

With all of these noble people in their lives, they practice even today Homosexual.

And it is interesting to know that some idolatry religions i africa, one can not find a single homosexual among the adherents. Religion, true or false is not the reality for making a person practice evil. It should have been the reason to not make a person not do evil.

Muhammad(AS) said that those who invent a thing that is not part of islam as says it is acceptable in Islam, is not from Me. So the Messenger and prophet who Allah gave the responsibility and duty of leading all to success declares that homosexuals are not muslims. I accept it and just as a nation of islam person who practices his religion as if it is a sunday church service is not a muslim. Though he says he is a muslim.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by makajibbz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
i've seen 1000's of them here.
when dey dnt grow up talkin to d opposite sex.

nonsense.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by Tonyet1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

Under the nose of a prophet (Prophet Lut (AS)), the culture of Gay and Lesbian (Homosexual) exploded.

There is no Messenger or Prophet From God in existence, today.

The Arabs experience 1 Messenger prophet, Muhammad (AS). And not all the Arabs are Muslims. And not every Muslim is good, an non deviant Muslim.

The Children of Israel, starting from Prophet Joseph (AS) had the benefit of many, many messengers and or prophets (Moses and his brother Aaron, at the same time, Joshua, etc, Elijah, Elisha, Ezra, David, Solomon, Zachariah, John and Jesus son of Mary (AS to all of them)).

With all of these noble people in their lives, they practice even today Homosexual.

And it is interesting to know that some idolatry religions i africa, one can not find a single homosexual among the adherents. Religion, true or false is not the reality for making a person practice evil. It should have been the reason to not make a person not do evil.

Muhammad(AS) said that those who invent a thing that is not part of islam as says it is acceptable in Islam, is not from Me. So the Messenger and prophet who Allah gave the responsibility and duty of leading all to success declares that homosexuals are not muslims. I accept it and just as a nation of islam person who practices his religion as if it is a sunday church service is not a muslim. Though he says he is a muslim.

@No-pork-eater

You see why i dont subscribe to the idea of criticising one's religion nor faith simply because some miscreants who identify themselves with that faith make a mess of it.

I love your comments, but be careful because i'll quote and reference you someday when you feel like derailing.
  grin grin
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2010
Tonye-t:

but be careful because i'll quote and reference you someday when you feel like derailing.[/color]  grin grin
Thats his style most times
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by nopuqeater: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Tonye-t: Never will I make off the wall comment that is not relevant to a post existing in a thread before I posted. When i respond to materials on Christianity, I will alway use what is in the Bible, pointing out the opposite view from the same Bible only to say that the Bible is not leaning 100% in any of the two directions.

@Toba: i do hope you can show us a single post that I made that seem to "derail" a thread. The buren of proof is on you, the subtle accuser.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by vedaxcool(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2010
"In Saudi, it's hard to be straight when you're young. The women are shut away so everyone has gay sex. But they only want to have intimacy with boys – 15- to 21-year-olds. I'm 27, so I'm too old now. I need to find real gays, so this is the best place. All Arab gays want to live in Dubai."

A question any reasonable mind should ask is how does he know that everyone has become gay, is it a survey or what? he is just making an exaggerated claim cause of his experience, unless a comprehensive survey is done it will be unrealistic to make claims of such based on a persons personal experience, I only wonder the OP claim that it is hidden by whom, even in Nigeria it will be difficult to know what is prevailing, interesting thing to not it no more an epidemic in Christendom but an acceptable behavior that is highly respected and protected, reading the article one will note that the authorities in Dubia are generally laxer about morals, unlike other countries Arab countries in the region, and again Dubai has a greater part of it's population from foreign countries(including Europe) who bring all sort of deviant behaviors, now like I said only a comprehensive survey can bring out the true picture
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by 0hsisi: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
vedaxcool:

"In Saudi, it's hard to be straight when you're young. The women are shut away so everyone has gay sex. But they only want to have intimacy with boys – 15- to 21-year-olds. I'm 27, so I'm too old now. I need to find real gays, so this is the best place. All Arab gays want to live in Dubai."

A question any reasonable mind should ask is how does he know that everyone has become gay, is it a survey or what? he is just making an exaggerated claim cause of his experience, unless a comprehensive survey is done it will be unrealistic to make claims of such based on a persons personal experience, I only wonder the OP claim that it is hidden by whom, even in Nigeria it will be difficult to know what is prevailing, interesting thing to not it no more an epidemic in Christendom but an acceptable behavior that is highly respected and protected, reading the article one will note that the authorities in Dubia are generally laxer about morals, unlike other countries Arab countries in the region, and again Dubai has a greater part of it's population from foreign countries(including Europe) who bring all sort of deviant behaviors, now like I said only a comprehensive survey can bring out the true picture

commonsense dear
In prisons men tun gay because there are no women
In Muslim countries where the women are hidden,they have lesbian affairs,the men sleep with fellow men
In monasteries,priests sleep with other men
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by nopuqeater: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2010
further common sense: In high school and probably university dormitories, the females turn lesbians.

So every girl who lived in dormitory in high school in Nigeria must have been lesbian for a moment, even though she may end up being some ma's wife in life.

Good and consistent logic. when my girl is old enough for high school, i will make sure she does not enter any dormitory, because she will be tasting lesbian lifestyle and she may like it, if only for a moment.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by vedaxcool(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
commonsense dear
In Muslim countries where the women are hidden,they have lesbian affairs,the men sleep with fellow men

With reasoning like this then we can conclude:
The pope is a gay because a priest
All the cardinals are gays
Every male prisoner including Obasanjo is a Gay because he was once a prisoner

hmmm Ohsisi you reasoning is quite world class indeed with thinking like this fools must be acknowelegded for their creativity.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by manmustwac(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
I believe you guys will be interested in this topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-494736.0.html#bot
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by vedaxcool(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2010
vedaxcool:

commonsense dear

With reasoning like this then we can conclude:
The pope is a gay because is a priest
All the cardinals are gays coz they are priest
Every male prisoner including Obasanjo is a Gay because he was once a prisoner

hmmm Ohsisi you reasoning is quite world class indeed with thinking like this fools must be acknowledged for their creativity.

ohsis

Why don't you substantiate your "common" sense claim?

Why the silence?
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2010
what if the story was made up?
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by 0hsisi: 1:51am On Aug 13, 2010
Mohamed attributed the rise of homosexuality in Iraq to the growing conservatism in society which makes mingling between sexes increasingly difficult.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/04/25/71416.html
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by 0hsisi: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2010
The last place one would expect to find homosexuals is in the Middle East. The majority of the countries in this region are Islamic States and, irrespective of whether they are Sunni or Shiite nations, homosexuality is universally condemned as being contrary to the Creation of Allah. The punishment for the offense of homosexuality in many nations in the Middle East, regardless of whether the Sharia Law is implemented in the country or not, is often the death penalty.

Despite the risk of death, homosexuals are flooding out of the ‘closet’ and into the streets. [b]In Kuwait specifically, you can often see gangs of homosexuals walking together. They are easy to spot. The dress code for male homosexuals in Kuwait is tight clothing, shaped eyebrows, white foundation with powder and a little lipstick. For females, they dress up like males with short spiky hair, studs and chain[/b]s. Islamic MPs in Kuwait have been calling for the formation of a special religious police unit to uphold morals in the country. But so far this request has fallen on deaf ears. Homosexuality is just one of the problems the MPs want to be tackled in Kuwait. Other problems include public lewdness and indecent behavior by young heterosexuals.

Kuwait is not the only country dealing with unprecedented homosexuality within its borders. Lebanon also reportedly is grappling with homosexuals exercising their perceived rights. However, in Lebanon homosexuals enjoy more freedom than anywhere else in the Middle East. Lebanon has gay bars and nightclubs as well as the first association for gay people in the Middle East, which is called the ‘Helem Foundation’. It was founded in 2004 and it’s mission, according to the director Georges Azzi, is to promote gay rights in Lebanon and to help the Ministry of Health support AIDS awareness in the country.

[size=24pt]Perhaps the country where homosexuals are really most prominent is in Saudi Arabia,[/size] a country where homosexuality is punishable by flogging, life imprisonment or even beheading. Homosexuals in the region are continuously becoming bolder in promoting their lifestyle choices in public. While there are not specific venues for homosexuals to congregate in, there are specific places where homosexuals meet up. There are certain malls and grocery stores that gays utilize for meeting each other. And there is supposedly a street in Jeddah where prospective ‘customers’ can cruise and pick-up homosexual love-peddlers. In ever-emboldened fearlessness, there have even been attempts at gay marriages. In 2004, the Saudi police raided a gay wedding party in which two Chadian men were about to marry in the city of Medina. [i]And in 2005, 110 men were arrested at another gay wedding party in which 30 were later convicted.

Homosexuality is set to rise in the Middle East in the coming years and there seems to be nothing governments can do about it with homosexuals continuously exerting their presence in the community. The effect on society is sure to be felt with the family unit consisting of a mother, father and their offspring being challenged. The risk of homosexuality in society includes increased spread of sexually transmitted diseases and decreased growth of populations in that same-sexed couples cannot naturally bear children.

http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=1478
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by 0hsisi: 2:00am On Aug 13, 2010
need more proof?
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by nopuqeater: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2010
no one says there are no bad muslims.

no one says there are no gays who say they are muslims.

saudi to every muslim is a muslim state because of the events that happened in the precincts of Makka and Madina. We have two holy places in that place saudi arabia. i personally dislike the name "Saudi" from the house of saud.

is what you are intending to say with this thread is that there are homosexuals in the community of Muslims or what are you really driving at?

we know that there are homosexuals. males and females of them. there are drunks, interest consumers, sexual deviants, rebellious muslims who say they salah is not even necessary, when it is the next thing after believing in One God and accepting Muhammad (AS) as the last Messenger and end of Prophethood.

we know all about the big sins and the little sins. we pray that all these people, turn to their Lord in repentance as they suddenly realize that what they are doing are not from Islam. Allah, under Prophet Lut (AS) destroyed the people of his community because of homosexual lifestyle. We in Islam also pray that you turn away from idolatry of triune godship.

did you spend a day in the dormitory when you are in high school? and you turn out at the end to be a person who can lambast homosexuals, since most females in dormitory knowingly or ignorantly play the homosexual game.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by vedaxcool(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2010

This was the claim you made that made me ask you the question how will any reasonable person want us to believe that everyone in saudi has gay sex? that claim highly exaggerated and hardly in tune with common sense, and then you gave us the following as the reasons
commonsense dear

Hence that is where you reasoning can be questioned and extent of exaggeration ( Every one in saudi has Gay sex) is not only overexaggerated but unrealistic because we can conclue fromyour thinking that in Iran everyone is agay since Muslim women are "hidden", but we can also conclude that since Th world is spherical and the moon is spherical, then the moon is a planet?? no it is not, so this is how your claims and the article claims are over the top.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by 0hsisi: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
vedaxcool:

This was the claim you made that made me ask you the question how will any reasonable person want us to believe that everyone in saudi has gay sex? that claim highly exaggerated and hardly in tune with common sense, and then you gave us the following as the reasons
commonsense dear

Hence that is where you reasoning can be questioned and extent of exaggeration ( Every one in saudi has Gay sex) is not only overexaggerated but unrealistic because we can conclue fromyour thinking that in Iran everyone is agay since Muslim women are "hidden", but we can also conclude that since Th world is spherical and the moon is spherical, then the moon is a planet?? no it is not, so this is how your claims and the article claims are over the top.

That was not my claim
It was a claim made by a Saudi  Muslim telling us they have gay se.x because the women are shut off from the women
The other posts from Muslim sites buttress that point
I'm just a messenger,don't hate
You have a problem with "everyone"
You can see it's pretty common so maybe you can say "most everyone"
who would have thought that homosexuality was so blatant in Saudi since Muslims always want to portray themselves as holy people without a fault,pointing at America as the land of sinners.
Who knew your men are specialists in doing their fellow men before they seek out their under aged brides?
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by 0hsisi: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2010
nopuqeater:

no one says there are no bad muslims.

no one says there are no gays who say they are muslims.

saudi to every muslim is a muslim state because of the events that happened in the precincts of Makka and Madina. We have two holy places in that place saudi arabia. i personally dislike the name "Saudi" from the house of saud.

is what you are intending to say with this thread is that there are homosexuals in the community of Muslims or what are you really driving at?

we know that there are homosexuals. males and females of them. there are drunks, interest consumers, sexual deviants, rebellious muslims who say they salah is not even necessary, when it is the next thing after believing in One God and accepting Muhammad (AS) as the last Messenger and end of Prophethood.

we know all about the big sins and the little sins. we pray that all these people, turn to their Lord in repentance as they suddenly realize that what they are doing are not from Islam. Allah, under Prophet Lut (AS) destroyed the people of his community because of homosexual lifestyle. We in Islam also pray that you turn away from idolatry of triune godship.

did you spend a day in the dormitory when you are in high school? and you turn out at the end to be a person who can lambast homosexuals, since most females in dormitory knowingly or ignorantly play the homosexual game.

next time you're about to point at homosexuality as an ill found in Christian west ,think of Saudi,the seat of Islam as the capital of homosexuality.
You just saw the proof above, men are even seeking to marry men in Muslim countries
bet you never heard of that,now you've been educated.

Even in Nigeria,homosexuality with effeminate male prostitutes have been very common in the streets of northern Nigeria and it's Muslim populace long before southerners knew what homosexuality was.
It's always been alive and thriving in Muslim quarters.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by nopuqeater: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2010
Madame, no one is disputing your claim. I said it was a known quantity to all before youbrought it up. Never has anyone, especially me pointed toany nation as the septic tank of ills. and no country is immune from a doze of evil among its citizenry. mommy, dont angry with me since we are saying the samething, with different intentions.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by aletheia(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2010
How about Kano right here in Nigeria? Ask any Kano resident about those they call "Dan-Daudus"?

Not surprising really, given that Islam doesn't explicitly condemn homose.xuality in as clear terms as the Bible does.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by nopuqeater: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2010
@aletheia: Tell me how christianity condemns it and the story of the consequence of komu lut in Quran is not enough?

In islam, all illegal sexual acts is prohibited.

What is illegal sex? Every one that GOD Almighty Allah commands against. Even relationship between a man and wife or wives are guided; number of wives at a time, since you are not a prophet, whose case is special, in all situations, more than 4, but can marry any more. When to sleep with your spouse and hw you should are prescribed.

What are you talking about, when the consequence of sex between same sex was given as calamitous, is that not enough proof against it and a warning? it will behooves anyone to imagine islam tolerating male to male or female to female sexual relationship. The non muslims in their desperation about about the Islamic center proposed for Warren Street in Lower Manhattan, the proverbial ground zero, are suggesting that Muslims should now allow the gays, lesbians and others the usage or entry to the facility. If Islam is believed to accommodate homosexual lifestyle, why then are others asking us to recognize homosexuals in our community?

When Allah says those who will bring other religion to the day of Judgement apart from Islam will be rejected, is that not warning that your deeds will be rendered worthless?

Apply the same to the people of Lut (AS to Prophet Lut). They were warned. even Lut said to them, here are women (my daughters), marry them. They neglected the warning. They were punished.

You aletheia have been warned.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by Roliks09: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
Homosexualism isnt as a result of lack of women, or maybe the fact that women are 'hidden'. For if it is, then there wouldnt be a single gay in the United States or Europe, where women are open for all. Still, we wouldnt have bi-sexuals, who have sex with both men and women. It has nothing at all to do with unavailability of women.
If that was the case, the cure would simply be to give the gay person a babe or a wife or whatever. But we all know, that is not the case.
In the city of Sodom and Gomorrah, a zillion years ago, where it wasnt reported that women were hidden, homosexualism and lesbianism prevailed. So, no one should use the 'growing conversatism' as an excuse for his CHOSEN deviant sexual tendencies.
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2010
The title is so judgmental, how come being straight is not considered an epidemic
Re: Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You by Roliks09: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
And who is hiding it from us?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Christmas Carol? / COZA The Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly Celebrates 16th Anniversary / Names Of God In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.