Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him (647 Views)

Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Atiku Abubakar Announces Okowa As PDP Vice Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by Emperor2463(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
The vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Peter Obi, has said he is not afraid being probed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Obi, while stressing that five years since he left as governor of Anambra state, no one has come to say one naira was missing in government under his watch, said he did not accept to be running mate to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to make money, but to build a better Nigeria.

He said; “I have been five years out of government, and no one has come to say any one naira is missing in government under my watch. EFCC can come and probe me if they like, but I am not afraid.

“I have suffered in Nigeria politics. During my impeachment as a governor, I came back to Agulu stayed and later went to court, and I stayed for three years in court to recover my mandate.

“Youths are not getting job because someone at the helm of affairs is mismanaging opportunities. Nigerian youths who are graduates are living in their father’s house in their productive age, you can imagine what will happen in their old age.

“I am not here to campaign to my people because I come from here and you know what I did in Anambra. Just give me the opportunity and we will change Nigeria, and the country will start working again.

“We will reduce poverty, reduce unemployment, we only ask for the opportunity. These things will not happen overnight, but must begin to come down gradually.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/01/pdp-vice-presidential-candidate-peter.html

Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Stupid headline
Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by ShySteady(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
If Oshiomhole, Ganduje, El-rufai, Tinubu, Amaechi, etc were in the opposition would they be so bold to beg the ruling party's lap dog to do same?

#think!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by Raphworship: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Well you can only do all this things by God's grace
Is not by power not by might but by the spirit says the lord.
Only God can help you
Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by festacman(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pee, do not push your luck too far. Allow the sleeping dog to lie.
Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by deboysben(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is a definition of integrity

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Let GANDUJE tell EFCC to probe him.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by Vtrd: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
They have nothing on him. He is clean.

That is why atiku is the vulnerable link here.

He is the only one apc can attack over corruption.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by yarimo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
So that you can have something to blame APC in your campaign abi?
Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by bender79: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
When Efcc harrass him now he will start calling China
Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by Asshurbanipal: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
bender79:
When Efcc harrass him now he will start calling China
He said "probe" not "harass". Thank God you know efcc has been reduced to harassment tool under the dullard

5 Likes

Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by Randy100: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Apc is good at refering anybody that attacked them corrupt. Well when PDP wins they should probe them back.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by Ziggylady(f): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
I wonder if Osunbade can be audacious enough to beg EFCC probe him..especially when his buhari/APC backbone is not in power..

Hmmm..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by buharitill2023: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
no time for obigot now till after election.
Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by magoo10(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Obi"s record in anambra state is enough to speak for him
Re: PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him by bender79: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

He said "probe" not "harass". Thank God you know efcc has been reduced to harassment tool under the dullard
You mean nothing different from what i have written. Are you not a dullard yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Sa'adu Abubakar The Sultan Of Sokoto? / PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Hon.muhammed Imams Campaign Tour Of Monguno & Gajira / Davido Not Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.