Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,859 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Udom's Practical Approach And The Waning Drums Of War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom's Practical Approach And The Waning Drums Of War (260 Views)

Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning / You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Udom's Practical Approach And The Waning Drums Of War by ItoroUdotim(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
UDOM'S PRACTICAL APPROACH AND THE WANING DRUMS OF WAR

I'm very happy with the approach that Governor Emmanuel is using to silence his critics and detractors. While they are busy raving and ranting, our dear Governor is busy setting up viable economic structures for posterity. I bet, their tails are between their legs and they are now running blindly around like a Christmas fowl whose head has just been cut off and left to oscillate aimlessly and blindly around the floor! Our Governor has completed the Lagos lodge, now he is floating an airline. Boy! Udom has thrown a bunch of sucker punches to their faces and they have fallen face down, kissing the canvass.

But Alas! The governor has not lifted a finger! He has thrown them into a state of despair by shocking them on daily basis. And all they do is sulk and whimper. Frustration has set in in their respective camps and I hear they are treading blames and desperately searching for moles amongst them. Hahahahaha. I just dey laugh.

Truth is, Udom has performed beyond imagination and there's absolutely nothing the warmongers can do to stop this moving train, destined to gracefully land in 2023. Oh Federal might abi? Is that not defeatist and stupid? You are not working, not mobilising, not setting up strong political structures for the coming elections, you are lazing away at palm wine joints relying on beer parlour talks for federal might.

We are talking about the collective will of Akwa Ibom people here. They've seen what Udom has done, with lean resources and they're all ready to return him to the Hilltop Mansion for a second term. When your Federal might comes and meets the people's resolve to support their leader, nobody will tell them to drop their MIGHT and let the will of the people prevail !!!!

(C) Onibaba

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Protest If IG Remains In Office After Jan 15 – Opposition Parties / 'democracy Must Be Respected' - Buhari Reacts To Attempted Coup In Gabon / *plan To End Darkness In Edo: Ccetc-ossiomo 55MW Transmission Equipment Sails Ou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.