Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (79512 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by kay29000(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
id911:

I think it could be true. I know the kind of expensive vehicle my friend used to drive as a Zonal Exco and he was living very large as a student. In fact the guy deliberately refused to graduate. He spent more than 10 years in about 3 different higher institutions in Nigeria during his undergraduate program before he was finally elected NANS President.

Lol. This is so funny.
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by troublemakea(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
beamtopola:
No his name is ayomide umar buhari from imo state

Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Courage17: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2019

Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
id911:

I think the current NANS President is Comrade Danielson Bamidele Akpan from Nasarawa State University
How can bamidele be an akpan?

the crossbreeding is serious
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Kehni: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hmmmn actually two to three student in my sch own white of this same car....�
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by kenmaro: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Corruption is in the DNA of most Nigerians not only the politicians. It will be easier to make a dog talk than eradicating corruption from the mind of Nigerians. Imagine what a student leader rides in while being a student, what would you expect when he becomes a politician. Our problem is getting beyond remedy. May God help Nigeria!
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
id911:

I don't know about that, the one I know of when they had their election late last year was the one I mentioned. He was the one that led them to meet the President
chai tomorrow dis one go go national assembly...omo na die we de ooo
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by vicfy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bro....u dey market d car?
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by delpee(f): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
The days of an active Student's Union are long gone. The 70s to 80s had NUNS which stood up for the students and the masses. Today's NANS is more focused on hero worshipping their oppressors. Great pity! sad
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Fela0: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lol�����. Story full of shit. That s not for nans president make ur findings well before u post shit. It was in lagos not in abuja. Na normal person get am
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by AutoReportNG: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fela0:
Lol�����. Story full of shit. That s not for nans president make ur findings well before u post shit. It was in lagos not in abuja. Na normal person get am

English is not hard to understand I guess... Read the story again, this time slowly and try to understand.

Don't discredit any story in hurry.

Have a great night
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by macello4(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Beremx:
Who is the current President of NANS sef?

The body has never had any positive impact on Nigerian Students. They only dance to the tune of any government in power by collecting huge sums of money.

Now they have gone to see Buhari, what next?
ur head no correct animal
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by WaffenSS(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mr AutoReportNG,

If you're going to gossip, don't plagiarize verbatim someone else's work, you're not Linda Ikeji.

Or if you do, make it clear you're quoting from a mishmash of others' work and give credit where it's due, instead of plugging your own blog as the original source, or you lose what little credibility you ever had.

Here, let me help you with one of your sources from where you stole someone's intellectual property:

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/mercedes/2017-mercedes-amg-cla45-ar172765.html
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Acecube(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
id911:

I don't know about that, the one I know of when they had their election late last year was the one I mentioned. He was the one that led them to meet the President
I thought you were kidding with that name name oh... shocked
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by id911(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Acecube:
I thought you were kidding with that name name oh... shocked

Even my cousin bear both Yoruba and our own name as official names because their mom is Yoruba. The guy that first mentioned me took it to the tribal dimension without verifying whether Bamidele Akpan is the NANS President or not but I pretended as if I didn't comprehend what he was saying and I ignored him.
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by elijahkayode(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Politics in Nigeria is in total turmoil, officials are being teargased in broad daylight, herdmens are still killing our siblings in the east, and president buhari despite his best has failed in his quest to reduce corruption and terrorism because he's yet to come up with a solution to Nigeria problems. Blame games don't cut it anymore, it's time to Reform the government.
Reforming The government would require them to serve voters, not corporate or special interests. I.e (president Trump might be controversial but he's delivering on his promises to his voters and the Americans love him for it)
Public Citizen will also work to empower ordinary citizens, reduce the influence of big corporations on government, open the government to public scrutiny, and hold public officials accountable for their misdeeds.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/reforming-government-first-requires-understanding-it/521004/
The objectives of the reform should be:
1. Establishing a Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration which would be a major win for the current government policy
4. Streamlining of the Government.
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
Donald Trump recently Discuss Christian Killings With President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device, trust me there are some Federal agencies out there that should be merged which will help save budget, and we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause we don't have one in Nigeria.
Our government will be able to serve the Nigerian populance way better in this 21st century than it's current state afterall the US has a Congressional oversight program that review, monitor and supervise federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation and it has been in existence since 1816 and moreover president Trump has agreed to Reform United States government for the 21st century
https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/management/government-reform/
Nigeria will be 68 be years in a couple of months and this will show that as a nation we are progressing and moving forward. President Buhari should think of this as a birthday gift to us.
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of us who believe in the brilliant future of this great country called Nigeria.
Give us "Hope" in this country, we all deserve it
sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/muhammed-buhari-nigeria-next-president-must-agree-to-a-total-reform-of-the-government
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Acecube(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
id911:

Even my cousin bear both Yoruba and our own name as official names because their mom is Yoruba. The guy that first mentioned me took it to the tribal dimension without verifying whether Bamidele Akpan is the NANS President or not but I pretended as if I didn't comprehend what he was saying and I ignored him.
okay bro, nice one
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by AutoReportNG: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
WaffenSS:
Mr AutoReportNG,

If you're going to gossip, don't plagiarize verbatim someone else's work, you're not Linda Ikeji.

Or if you do, make it clear you're quoting from a mishmash of others' work and give credit where it's due, instead of plugging your own blog as the original source, or you lose what little credibility you ever had.

Here, let me help you with one of your sources from where you stole someone's intellectual property:

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/mercedes/2017-mercedes-amg-cla45-ar172765.html

Thank you Sir, but maybe you need to stroll downwards and see where I gave credits... If you check well, please go back and check again, I gave credit to where I lifted some articles.

Thanks for your clarfication, well noted.

Regards
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Dhugal: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
id911:

I think the current NANS President is Comrade Danielson Bamidele Akpan from Nasarawa State University
The idiot actually finished service in 2014,yet he's still NANS President January,2019.
Nigerian wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Dhugal: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kittex7:
Bamidele Akpan. Please which level are you in school because I don't understand oooo. That guy is fucking old to be an undergraduate these days
Idiot wet finish service 2014 still dey claim student.
He's still too stupid as to leave his service posts and pictures on twitter

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by id911(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Dhugal:

The idiot actually finished service in 2014,yet he's still NANS President January,2019.
Nigerian wonder

grin grin grin
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by deomelllo: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2019
And we'll find out later that this baseless and uncorroborated rubbish is fake news.
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by id911(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2019
deomelllo:
And we'll find out later that this baseless and uncorroborated rubbish is fake news.

NgeneUkwenu, it's late already...plz go and sleep or are you guys preparing to unleash your usual midnight propaganda on politics section?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by deomelllo: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
id911:

NgeneUkwenu, plz it's late already... go and sleep or are you guys preparing to unleash your usual midnight propaganda on politics section?
[/s]

What's my business with this ipob?
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by id911(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

What's my business with this ipob?

Ur own no pass Ipod cool
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by ajl: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2019
Daviddson:
What's really à big surprise for me and other sane Nigerians is that during the military days, these guys were a thorn in their neck, but democracy came and they quickly threw in the towel and joined the politicians in stealing.

Maybe their activism in those days were even because the military guys were not ready to bribe them.grin
Just thinking. And by the way, why should people who finished university 10-15 years ago be the ones representing those who are still in school. Only in Naija.

The military actually bribed them a lot in the 90s, most especially Babangida. At a point he distributed Peugeot 504 or 505 among NANS and universities SU presidents. It was only Sowore as UNILAG SU President that rejected the vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Uber for Germany, this life en
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Nasir123(m): 2:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Foolishbuhari:
Let me correct a mix up Mr autoreportng that car MAY not be the NANS president's car.

Nowadays, with a little lobby here and there, NANS officials can get you a branded NANS plate number. They use it to avoid police disturbance on the road

That is even a criminal act.
NANS members are also Nigerians tho! Not surprised.
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by Reference(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2019
hedonistic:
That's the problem with Nigeria. A country of hedonistic, materialistic, vain, megalomanic, HYPOCRITICAL people.

That's why we will never achieve development until Jesus comes.

So vain a people. Other worlds apart they celebrate accomplishments in service to humanity, here we celebrate the products of their accomplishments in objects and things.... perpetual idol worshippers. Can we see why it was so easy for the black man to be led into slavery. It is in our DNA, the lure of crass materialism. The most valauble item in Nigeria today is female under garments, yet we believe society is alright.
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by virginchaser(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Believe this at your peril.
Re: The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review by 6digitscomrade: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Daviddson:
What's really à big surprise for me and other sane Nigerians is that during the military days, these guys were a thorn in their neck, but democracy came and they quickly threw in the towel and joined the politicians in stealing.

Maybe their activism in those days were even because the military guys were not ready to bribe them.grin
Just thinking. And by the way, why should people who finished university 10-15 years ago be the ones representing those who are still in school. Only in Naija.
in nja 60yrs old is described as an old man if he's rich...But if he's poor he's a youth oooo because of the crumbles of politics from politicians and he will actively involve in everything to scoop from his domain as a youth and relegate the real youths to permanent kids status until his demise..

Only in nja because of poverty we still find 40yrs old living with parents and still addressed as middleaged man...Huh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari In Londo: Vanguard Compares First And Second Photos / Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.