Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders (59003 Views)

Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses / Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

See this olodo talking, why was He not prosecuted since, why after He (buhari) was booed and now election is near. For your information, Naija problem no even reach me at all.. don't frustrate yourself. This govt is only witch-hunting those that criticize it.. take it leave it
I'll leave you, thanks. Naija problem however is my problem so I can't leave it like you who don't care would!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nitah1:
Who told you it was written off, are you ig of police or you work with police?
Dino and his friend sarki are criminals, and one by one they will go down.
Even if it wasn't written off, why were they not serious about it all this while except now, forget this govt is after something.
Even your Buhari is no saint, they are criminals
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by pooozeee(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
No one is above the law and constitution
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by frankmoney(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

See this olodo talking, why was He not prosecuted since, why after He (buhari) was booed and now election is near. For your information, Naija problem no even reach me at all.. don't frustrate yourself. This govt is only witch-hunting those that criticize it.. take it or leave it
the guy asked a simple question how come the others who booed him aren't witch hunted why only dino .. and what proof do you have that it was written off
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Detruth55: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
I'm just wondering if a poor man that is accused of killing a fowl(whether it's true or not) will get this type of privilege!
If it's poor man almost everyone will say 'go with the police first'............
Our ruling class are simply lawless and hypocritical.
If the police is bad they made it bad, so they should fix the police.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by TruthinAction: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
When will they arrest the killer herdsmen and their sponsors? Useless APC led government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:
Buhari is a coward!
abeg I won send you pm.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
frankmoney:
the guy asked a simple question how come the others who booed him aren't witch hunted why only dino .. and what proof do you have that it was written off
Maybe He was the loudest and the most noticed, and He has always been a core critic of this govt
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
MrSix:
Errrmmm...

Need a laptop?
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
why do some people say: see my signature when they have none? What's the problem?
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by ticoticotico: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Payback to what he did to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by FATBAYO(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ajeseku iya..........cooperative suffring
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by pat077: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
He's gonna be in detention till after the election
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Houstency(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
All of you supporting this govt and it's tyranny, let's see where it leads una to, God keep us alive, I will hear from u all
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by MrSix: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
justbusy:
why do some people say: see my signature when they have none? What's the problem?
Are you a novice?
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Sunmolar(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=ChidiAlaigbo post=74451004]
Mumu talk....[/quote
we're not on same wavelength!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by millionboi2: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

He shot policeman and we wrote it off? Was he the only one booing? You and which brainless idiots wrote it off?

If anyone knows where I can buy brains, do let me know. I would like to purchase brain for some people!
his voice was d most audible.

#Na lie ......dat one enter Buhari well

Dino was d one dat shoutd it, Buhari knows
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by namio10: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fulani cabal is running rampage on Nigerians to conquer all of Nigeria.

Things are becoming more and more horrible.

Who can cage these people?
Gideon Okars are now scarce.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by wami7470: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mk17:

You think dino is a nobody like you? The drama before his arrest will even make buhari to be extra careful

I agree I am a no body, but who are you?
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by millionboi2: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
frankmoney:
Dino is d most notorious.

Thy was a time.....a single voice shoutd #Na lie

Just immediately after d road construction claim by Buhari.....d tin pain baba no b small.

Even me pity baba dat time and I also know dat is Dino's voice.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by subcbouy: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dandsome:
Okay na.

Meanwhile
Inec na ghost worker abi human worker? They should mingle again
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by subcbouy: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dandsome:
Okay na.

Meanwhile
Inec na ghost worker abi human worker? They shouldn't mingle again
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Basher8583: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sunmolar:
They should have been more professional in the arrest of the suspect by installing a CCTV at the area to monitor his movement instead of spending eight good sleepless night in order to arrest him.

Our policing system & strategy needs an upgrade. This is 2019 no go slow!

Go and join the police force since you know how to do thier job better than them.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by erico2k2(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
dejavo:
But wait ooo....should dino be left or d crime he committed be overlooked..he actually shot a police officer and the offficer is on life support.we should try to be objective
Listen to what you just said and re wxamine it, I dont like this Dino guy but do you realy believe he shot a police officer
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by erico2k2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

Maybe He was the loudest and the most noticed, and He has always been a core critic of this govt
This is possible
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
millionboi2:
his voice was d most audible.

#Na lie ......dat one enter Buhari well

Dino was d one dat shoutd it, Buhari knows
Have you got pvc? Please sell it to me and let me tear it to pieces so that you would not be able to vote. Not even for my bubu, please.

With this sort of thinking we'd all be better off if you stay home on polling day.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

Listen to what you just said and re wxamine it, I dont like this Dino guy but do you realy believe he shot a police officer
So they charge him to court, and he proves they are lying!

But no, that's not how climbing tree Malaye rolls, I suppose!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by millionboi2: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

Have you got pvc? Please sell it to me and let me tear it to pieces so that you would not be able to vote. Not even for my bubu, please.

With this sort of thinking we'd all be better off if you stay home on polling day.
oga I know u are paid to defend Buhari and APC......na d money dey shaka u so
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by millionboi2: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

oga I know u are paid to defend Buhari and APC......na d money dey shaka u so.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Basher8583: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

Who cares what Buhari does tobthe senators. If you cannot be civil in an official enviroment then be ready to face whats comming to you. They know the repercussions of thier action.
So why are you crying for the bereaved.

He who has baggage does not have any mouth to talk let alone a choice.
You think some of the senators who don't talk dont know what they are doing abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians / Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.