Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari (30187 Views)

Margaret Obi And Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Women / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by Topmaike007(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Biingoo:
OMG!!
yeah
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by hakm5: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dandsome:
Okay, but a picture they say it's more than a thousand words
Its total lie. She is not the person in the picture. Stop promoting fake news.
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by Shikini: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
contigiency:

Was it buhari that appointed her? She was appointed by pdp since 2007 that is about 11 years ago. she merely rose on the job ranks just like her peers in the commision and every other people in public service. Or buhari should have told INEC not to assign any role to her?

Her term has since expired.
Buhari reappointed her
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by docadams: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dandsome:

You are peddling falsehood. Not Amina Zakari.
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by kanubiafra: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Wail to death . grin
FYI , I didn’t vote in 2015 too , but because of statements from pdpigz like you and idiotic pigs of Biafra bastards all over the place . I will vote for Buhari next month . I drove two of my close relatives to INeC office to collect their pvcs today . Guess who they’re voting ? Buhari!
Now you can wail to death cheesy
it means two of you did an election boycott in 2015 why are you guys mad at kanu?
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by kindnyce(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dandsome:

I wish a stiff Penalty for fake news should be promulgated.
Your ass would've been whipped.
That woman is NOT AMINA ZAKARI.
SHE IS DR HAJO SANI.SSA TO the FIRST LADY
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by CrestMan: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Wail to death . grin
FYI , I didn’t vote in 2015 too , but because of statements from pdpigz like you and idiotic pigs of Biafra bastards all over the place . I will vote for Buhari next month . I drove two of my close relatives to INeC office to collect their pvcs today . Guess who they’re voting ? Buhari!
Now you can wail to death cheesy

Oh so sorry, I didn't mean to get you this upset/angry
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by Goodbishop: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
While former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan was reorganizing INEC to give Nigerians credible elections in preparation to 2015 general elections, he reached out to now president Gen. Muhammadu Buhari who was his main challenger to get a representive in the INEC. Buhari recommended and nominated Amina Zakari telling Jonathan she is a daughter to his elder sister. Jonathan who is a true Child of God appointed Amina to INEC because of that because he was willing to make sure every votes counts.

~Dr. Junaid Muhammed
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by Ziggylady(f): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:
According to APC an inter marriage occurred between Buharis sister and Amina Zakaris father, but because an imputation of blood did not occur(even though the dullards sister was her step mum), she and Buhari are not related.

When you think you have heard it all from this useless party.

lol!! grin grin
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by Bizibi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dandsome:
they think Nigerians are fools,it is a pity!!!!!!
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by CrestMan: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
kanubiafra:
it means two of you did an election boycott in 2015 why are you guys mad at kanu?

The situation has reached the point that we all irrespective of tribe, affiliation and religion should take steps to move the nation forward and I believe Pres. Buhari does not have the intellectual capacity to do so
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by Unity19(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dandsome:

Stop spreading falsehood. That is not her. I am very sure she won't be stupid enough to snap this type of pix.
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by budaatum: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
and another credible APC candidate will emerge president again 2023
Insh Allah!
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by fosky10: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Then chose somebody from the the south
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by tambiri77: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dandsome:
The poster be informed the woman you tag as Amina Zakari in that pic she's not but Hajia Hajjo Sani,always verified your fact before you come online. Mr jobless fake news broadcaster.
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
bedspread:
It's unfortunate ...

Amina zakaria should be taken off INEC!

We can't have a photo of this and Have her in INEC...

All parties should boycott the Elections..

Modified: I got notified that the woman in the picture is not Amina Zakaria but Hajo Sanni!
I apologize for that Error!

Having Said this , I believe that Madam Amina Zakaria should be taken off this position...
There is so much Contention on Her appointment which should not be

Your apology not accepted. Imagine the damage ur error could cause!!! Try and verify before posting nonsense lazy youth.
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by mapet: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dandsome:

So you don't even know how Amina Zakaria looks, yet you try to make a statement on her with your chest out. Shameless
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by mapet: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
bedspread:
It's unfortunate ...

Modified: I got notified that the woman in the picture is not Amina Zakaria but Hajo Sanni!

Having Said this , I believe that Madam Amina Zakaria should be taken off this position...

You are simply a no gooder. After admitting an unnecessary gaffe, you still went on to say she should be taken off INEC because of "contention on her appointment"... Is the so-called "contention" not the Lie you & your ilks perpetrate? Is one of the "contention" what you just apologized for?
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by mapet: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Goodbishop:
While former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan was reorganizing INEC to give Nigerians credible elections in preparation to 2015 general elections, he reached out to now president Gen. Muhammadu Buhari who was his main challenger to get a representive in the INEC. Buhari recommended and nominated Amina Zakari telling Jonathan she is a daughter to his elder sister. Jonathan who is a true Child of God appointed Amina to INEC because of that because he was willing to make sure every votes counts.

~Dr. Junaid Muhammed

This lie that even the Junaid had retracted claiming he was misrepresented in the said interview?
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by toluxa1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bolster:

Shut up there jor!

That's Dr. Hajo Sani an SA to the President who is always representing Mrs Aisha at functions.

You guys are just so clueless and shameless.

Shut up! She is SA to the first lady not to the president. I too know yet you no know anything.
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by magzey: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
shakmati:
Apc wants to burn this country down!
Keep wailing grin
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by Babanews(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
bedspread:
It's unfortunate ...

Why haven't you taken down the fake and misleading picture since you have accepted it was a misrepresentation of truth?
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by Brugo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
magoo10:
Rubbish excuse
Whoever released this statement on behalf of the government is a fool to take Nigerians for a ride.
As long she shares some relationship with Buhari she will never be fair to other contestants.

Buhari is so desperate that he cannot give the same free and fair election which he benefited from Jonathan in 2015

How come this was not a problem when PDP appointed her?

cheesy jokers go and campaign and stop sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by correctguy101(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
An inter-marriage occurred in their extended family?
Who employ this one as spokesperson
Alakoba spokesperson undecided
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by badesco(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
So extended family is not his family abi?
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by elijahkayode(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Politics in Nigeria is in total turmoil, officials are being teargased in broad daylight, herdmens are still killing our siblings in the east, and president buhari despite his best has failed in his quest to reduce corruption and terrorism because he's yet to come up with a solution to Nigeria problems. Blame games don't cut it anymore, it's time to Reform the government.
Reforming The government would require them to serve voters, not corporate or special interests. I.e (president Trump might be controversial but he's delivering on his promises to his voters and the Americans love him for it)
Public Citizen will also work to empower ordinary citizens, reduce the influence of big corporations on government, open the government to public scrutiny, and hold public officials accountable for their misdeeds.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/reforming-government-first-requires-understanding-it/521004/
The objectives of the reform should be:
1. Establishing a Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration which would be a major win for the current government policy
4. Streamlining of the Government.
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
Donald Trump recently Discuss Christian Killings With President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device, trust me there are some Federal agencies out there that should be merged which will help save budget, and we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause we don't have one in Nigeria.
Our government will be able to serve the Nigerian populance way better in this 21st century than it's current state afterall the US has a Congressional oversight program that review, monitor and supervise federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation and it has been in existence since 1816 and moreover president Trump has agreed to Reform United States government for the 21st century
https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/management/government-reform/
Nigeria will be 68 be years in a couple of months and this will show that as a nation we are progressing and moving forward. President Buhari should think of this as a birthday gift to us.
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of us who believe in the brilliant future of this great country called Nigeria.
Give us "Hope" in this country, we all deserve it
sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/muhammed-buhari-nigeria-next-president-must-agree-to-a-total-reform-of-the-government
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by CoolAmbience(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:
According to APC an inter marriage occurred between Buharis sister and Amina Zakaris father, but because an imputation of blood did not occur(even though the dullards sister was her step mum), she and Buhari are not related.

When you think you have heard it all from this useless party.

So what if they are related.

You are just so insensible.

Is she qualified for the job?

So no relative of anyone who is president should work anymore?
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by CoolAmbience(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
magoo10:
Rubbish excuse
Whoever released this statement on behalf of the government is a fool to take Nigerians for a ride.
As long she shares some relationship with Buhari she will never be fair to other contestants.

Buhari is so desperate that he cannot give the same free and fair election which he benefited from Jonathan in 2015

You are so dull that you forgot that INEC is an institution and not Amina Zakari's private company.
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by bedspread: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Your apology not accepted. Imagine the damage ur error could cause!!! Try and verify before posting nonsense lazy youth.

Go to your Village oga
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by bedspread: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
mapet:

You are simply a no gooder. After admitting an unnecessary gaffe, you still went on to say she should be taken off INEC because of "contention on her appointment"... Is the so-called "contention" not the Lie you & your ilks perpetrate? Is one of the "contention" what you just apologized for?

Based on the Ekiti and the sympathy to Pmb Amina Zakari should be taken off the Post!

We forget so soon in Nigeria....
president GEJ wanted an Election umpire that will be Accepted that was the Reason for bringing JEGA on board... and I remember all parties Endorsed Jega as an umpire that would do the Job..

Amina Zakari has showed from Elections she handled that she is not a credible umpire...

Elections is not a Do or Die affair.... Nigeria has got lots of credible personnels!

Get them in .... Get Amina zakari out!!
Re: Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari by objobj: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Nathdoug:
Meanwhile

Fear God ooo
Who tell you say na amina zakari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Land Welcome Tinubu, Oyetola & Others For Next Level Campaign (Pics / UK Shuts Down Embassies In Nigeria Over EndSARS Protests / Lagos APC Holds Regatta Show For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.