Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate (9178 Views)

Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage / Ganduje Agrees To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage With Additional N600 (N30,600) / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by ManirBK: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
The People Democratic Party (PDP) Governorship Candidate in Zamfara State, Alhaji Bello Matawallen-Maradun, has promised to pay N30,000 minimum wage if elected as the governor of the state.
Matawallen-Maradun made the promise at a news conference in Gusau.
ADVERTISEMENT
He said the welfare of the civil servants was one of the major issues to be given priority to if elected.
“If I am given the mandate to be the governor of the Zamfara state, I will implement N30,000 minimum wage for workers”, he said.
ADVERTISEMENT
He cautioned against the imposition of a state of emergency in the state, saying such action would not be good for the state.
According to him, a state of emergency will cripple the economy of the state and worsen the insecurity situation.
He denied the allegation against him of not having qualifications to contest for governorship position made by the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) gubernatorial candidate in the state, Alhaji Sani Abdullahi.
He said the allegations had no basis.https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-will-pay-30000-as-minimum-wage-zamfara-pdp-candidate.html?
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by ManirBK: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
That's when you won the election ba!
Nothing good in PDP!

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by ManirBK: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Never trust PDP!..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by ManirBK: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Papa deceiving Pikin..... "PDP
They'll tell us any blatant lie just to deceive MuMu followers casting votes for them.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by gift2xl: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
DUDE GROW UP. U THINK PPL STILL FALL FOR THIS TYPE OF SCAM. THAT MEANS WHEN U FAIL U WILL DO NOTHING. THE THINGS U DO WHEN UR NOT ELECTED IS YOUR STEPPING STONE TO BEEN ELECTED AND NOT THIS OLD WACKY SCAM. STOP EMBARRASSING PDP

5 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nice
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Omeokachie: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
A party the care about the welfare of its citizens

11 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by alsudan: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Way to go our incoming unopposed Governor of Zamfara state, unlike the evil APC government who still pays the 8k minimum wage of OBJ in Zamfara.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by helinues: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by erico2k2(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
ManirBK:
The People Democratic Party (PDP) Governorship Candidate in Zamfara State, Alhaji Bello Matawallen-Maradun, has promised to pay N30,000 minimum wage if elected as the governor of the state.
Matawallen-Maradun made the promise at a news conference in Gusau.
ADVERTISEMENT
He said the welfare of the civil servants was one of the major issues to be given priority to if elected.
“If I am given the mandate to be the governor of the Zamfara state, I will implement N30,000 minimum wage for workers”, he said.
ADVERTISEMENT
He cautioned against the imposition of a state of emergency in the state, saying such action would not be good for the state.
According to him, a state of emergency will cripple the economy of the state and worsen the insecurity situation.
He denied the allegation against him of not having qualifications to contest for governorship position made by the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) gubernatorial candidate in the state, Alhaji Sani Abdullahi.
He said the allegations had no basis.https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-will-pay-30000-as-minimum-wage-zamfara-pdp-candidate.html?

1k a day

3 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Topmaike007(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
campaign promises that can't be kept at All....
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by bidv(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Scam
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
ok

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Yankee101: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Done deal
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Viking007(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Of course you will say anything to win. Bloody polithiefians
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by semyman: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
ASUU to participate in the 2019 general election

ASUU can even go to Sabisa Forest, provided it will not promote public university education in Nigeria.

You know why; the private universities and their foreign counterparts will not stop their remittances to ASUU for killing public universities in Nigeria
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by thegoodone1234(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
ihi
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Jonadull: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lmao
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Abortions: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
If u expect him to promise nothing so he won't get voted then U are doing ursef
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by deafeyez: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
That is the spirit of true change
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Bakerdav: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Election campaign Don start, promise and fail
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Vtrd: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Like Peter obi eloquently said , states should determine their own peculiar minimum wages.

Anything else is scam.
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

1k a day
Hahaha, equivalent of 2pounds 16pence shocked
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by erico2k2(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, equivalent of 2pounds 16pence shocked
The thing nor tire you? and dem say make men nor cut out angry angry
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by AngelicBeing: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

The thing nor tire you? and dem say make men nor cut out angry angry
Well, like l often say on this forum, any Nigerian youth that still has hope in the jungle should be checked into a rehab, did you see the luxury cars in Dino Melayes house shocked, those cars are worth more than 200 million Naira, and millions of Nigerians are suffering from hunger and starvation daily, 3 of my mutual friends don Waka last year, one is in England, 2 are in the US, infact, one sold his house in lagos to vammoose to newyork, he left behind 3kids and his wife, mehn Nigeria don cast, and yet you see people shouting APC AND PDP online instead of stoning these bastards to death, Nigeria is beyond redemption, those who want to be patriotic can continue sad
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by goshen26: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Vtrd:
Like Peter obi eloquently said , states should determine their own peculiar minimum wages.

Anything else is scam.

Exactly, you can't compare the purchasing power of 18k in Lagos state to that of Sokoto
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Courage17: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by erico2k2(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Well, like l often say on this forum, any Nigerian youth that still has hope in the jungle should be checked into a rehab, did you see the luxury cars in Dino Melayes house shocked, those cars are worth more than 200 million Naira, and millions of Nigerians are suffering from hunger and starvation daily, 3 of my mutual friends don Waka last year, one is in England, 2 are in the US, infact, one sold his house in lagos to vammoose to newyork, he left behind 3kids and his wife, mehn Nigeria don cast, and yet you see people shouting APC AND PDP online instead of stoning these bastards to death, Nigeria is beyond redemption, those who want to be patriotic can continue sad
The one that I am amazed of is the fact that the rest of the senate has same money if not more than DIno, where are their own cars etc? where are they hiding thier own money?cos Dino is not the only one who get paid in teh House

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Ken91(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
I need help pls my son is dying nothing small help a brother, 5212973011
Fcmb
Kenneth uebari
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
ManirBK:
Never trust PDP!..
Trust APC at your own risk!
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by AngelicBeing: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

The one that I am amaed of is the fact that the rest of the senate has same money if not more than DIno, where are their own cars etc? where are they hiding thier own money?cos Dino is not the only one who get paid in teh House
Most of the senators are hiding their loot via proxy in Dubai and several other countries, Emirate Hills, Dubai Marina, JLT, JBR, and several high brow areas in the UAE are haven for looted wealth from Nigeria, properties in this areas cost a minimum of 100 million Naira upwards.

The few times l went on vacation to Dubai l was shocked, I have a friend who is a real estate consultant and he drives me around to see where our politicians are hiding their loot.

What you see with Dino Melaye multiply that by all members of the National Assembly, presidency, state governors and you will weep for Nigeria as a country shocked
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by pythonkid(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
I've noticed that PDP Agents have created "Like" bot on nairaland , NL needs to start showing us the people that liked a comment. I can easily do that shit with less than 50 lines of code with python especially for a forum that doesn't require a " recaptcha " to login to. Forum's security is Z3r0.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Wike Begins Widows Empowerment Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.