Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

God's Sons And The Greater Glory Revealed In 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Sons And The Greater Glory Revealed In 2019 (267 Views)

T. B Joshua At 55: The Story Behind His Glory Revealed / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Sons And The Greater Glory Revealed In 2019 by Kei144(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Todd Bentley, Charlotte, NC, USA

I had a recent prophetic dream about the manifestation of the "greater glory" and of God's sons in 2019. In the dream, I was clearly shown how the Church will go from preparation to the manifestation of His greater glory! I knew in the dream that this year we truly will see sons and daughters revealed in His power as the manifestation of Rom. 8:19 is released in 2019!

"For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who His children really are." (Rom. 8:19)

Greater Glory

I heard the Lord say, "Greater glory." When I started to think of all the stuff I'm familiar with regarding greater glory, the Lord said, "No, I am speaking to you about how, in 2019, we are going to go from the Church being prepared, to the manifestation of the glory of God, to more and more people witnessing the surpassing 'greater glory.' The glory of God and the glory presence will be greater and more manifest with glory signs. We are going to see the increase of the knowledge of the glory of the Lord. People are going to be talking about the cloud of glory and the unusual, extra-ordinary signs that come when the glory of God manifests."

The Lord was speaking to me about a greater glory than I have known already in miracles, healings, signs, wonders, harvest and finances, and what to expect when going into greater glory in 2019.

Everything is going to be a greater glory. We are experiencing the greater manifestation of standing under the cloud of God's glory presence; the manifest glory that is a greater glory in your favor, a greater glory in the miracle realm, and a greater glory in the revelatory realm! The Church will minister healing and understand the difference between working under the anointing and working under the glory.

The manifestation of God's glory will begin to overtake every aspect of life and ministry and the person of Jesus will be the central focus of everything that we do in this glory!

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=21380#word-truncate

Rapture is near, but may not necessarily take place in 2019. It may not not exceed 2020.
Re: God's Sons And The Greater Glory Revealed In 2019 by Raphael81(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Apt

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Iginla Urge Nigerians To Pray For 2019 Presidential Election / Woman Stops Her Kids From School, Hospital, Say They Are Satanic / Maintaining The Fire Of Corporate Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.