Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) (42683 Views)

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / Jubilation As Sanwo-olu Visits LSDPC Headquarters. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Desperate Dajjal/Saudi Jihadists terrorizing the leaders already. What will be will be.
I think the worst is yet to come.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
artofseduction:
Incase you people don't know why Police is after Dino.

BUHARI has lost out in the middle belt.

D only standing hope is Yahaya Bello whose leadership can be defined as failure.

Dino poses d biggest threat to Bello in Kogi state.

Bello being d chief asslicker of duara gang. Wants Dino out so that he can deliver the entire KOGI STATE by unleashing their Rigging Machine.

Lets pray nothing happens to Dino.

This fight is not just about
Nepotism
Corruption
Unemployment

This fight is a fight against Tyranny.

If Nigerians allow this evil (APC) 2 succeed in their plots.
Then, its all over for us.

#Copied
Whether we are pro-APC or pro-PDP, one thing is sure. It is Tyrany. Now we are laughing at Dino, but soon, it will be everywhere. Police are beating celebrities and we are laughing. They are sponsored to beat Politicians and we are still laughing.

Soon enough assassination will begin and we are still laughing.
I.hope we continue laughing when they finally comes for us.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by PrinceBBlack(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye collapsed in the Police force headquarters in Abuja earlier today.

Melaye, who was arrested after an 8 day seige on his home by the Nigerian police force, collapsed upon reaching the force headqaurters.

He is seen wheezing and coughing hard as his lawyer, Mike Ozekhome frantically rushes to administer medicine to him.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-dino-melaye-suffers-asthma-attack-police-headquarters-video/
if he wants to die, he should die... this is drama he is up to
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye collapsed in the Police force headquarters in Abuja earlier today.

Melaye, who was arrested after an 8 day seige on his home by the Nigerian police force, collapsed upon reaching the force headqaurters.

He is seen wheezing and coughing hard as his lawyer, Mike Ozekhome frantically rushes to administer medicine to him.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-dino-melaye-suffers-asthma-attack-police-headquarters-video/
Asthma symptoms can be too obvious so he can't pretend.Also know it kills in seconds
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by ajayiopy: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
LET HIM GO AND RECONCILE WITH JAGABAN,JAGABAN NO DEY FORGIVE..WHEN HE WENT TO LAGOS BRAGGING IN IKOYI U DON FORGET.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE ITN8GERIA DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN HIJACKED

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Yusman316(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin[b][/b][b][/b]
bolayei:
After watching the video and reading the comments from some people i believe burna boy was right about Nigerian youths.

He is being treated this way because he is doing his job. Let's not forget he is a youth and very outspoken instead of licking someone's feet.

See how unprofessional Nigerian police is? This shows they want him dead hence the lack of concern towards his health and if he died then it would have been of natural causes.

I can't believe all this is from opposing the president, remember he is opposition and part of his job is to counter the ruling party. I heard him clearly shouting LIES at the president but nothing wrong in that.

If Buhari wins next Election and osinbanjo is his deputy then osinbanjo will be president at one point. Solve the puzzle
bolayei:
After watching the video and reading the comments from some people i believe burna boy was right about Nigerian youths.

He is being treated this way because he is doing his job. Let's not forget he is a youth and very outspoken instead of licking someone's feet.

See how unprofessional Nigerian police is? This shows they want him dead hence the lack of concern towards his health and if he died then it would have been of natural causes.

I can't believe all this is from opposing the president, remember he is opposition and part of his job is to counter the ruling party. I heard him clearly shouting LIES at the president but nothing wrong in that.

If Buhari wins next Election and osinbanjo is his deputy then osinbanjo will be president at one point. Solve the puzzle
[quote author=bolayei post=74455991]After watching the video and reading the comments from some people i believe burna boy was right about Nigerian youths.

[/quot
Actually he (dino) kisses Saraki's feet
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by oloyede90(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Baba, na today police start to harass innocent people. No be for only APC era o. So speak with sense pls
artofseduction:

D only standing hope is Yahaya Bello whose leadership can be defined as failure.

Bello being d chief asslicker of duara gang. Wants Dino out so that he can deliver the entire KOGI STATE by unleashing their Rigging Machine.

Nepotism
Corruption
Unemployment

#Copied
Whether we are pro-APC or pro-PDP, one thing is sure. It is Tyrany. Now we are laughing at Dino, but soon, it will be everywhere. Police are beating celebrities and we are laughing. They are sponsored to beat Politicians and we are still laughing.

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by GoldHorse(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
babtoundey:

You know what? You made me laugh. I always find it hard curtailing laughter anytime somebody uses the word "eleribu".

Me too! D word na funny word. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by samydo(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
The forces after this man will never rest until they get his life
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by raphy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
So they plan to kill our Dino Baggio. LORD HAVE MERCY O.DEMOCRACY IS DEAD IN NIGERIA
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by JayGraphics(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
So the policeman shot is not human.
The problem with we Nigeria is that we are blinded by the hatred we have for the sitting government that we forget no politician is saint.
Resisting arrest is a crime and he must answer to it, now he is using health issue to run from Justice.

artofseduction:

Nepotism
Corruption
Unemployment

#Copied

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Godblesspmb:
you forgot to call biafra. Dino has really turned you guys to fools.
If he want to die let him dir
your moniker shows your are sick...

I don't talk back to sick people. I take them to be treated and made OK

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by moshino(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
onez:
Whether Dino is faking it or not. Police should be civil before they have a major casualty on their hands.

What major casualty?
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Yyeske(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Asthma symptoms can be too obvious so he can't pretend.Also know it kills in seconds
Asthmatic symptoms can be feigned except he is examined by a doctor to know if truly he's having an asthmatic attack after proper examination of the the chest for rhonchi breath sounds and other signs too.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Jungpablo: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
NessaBoo:

Nobody wants Dino dead, don't overstate or fuel the propaganda, they only want to question and interrogate him for a crime he's been accused of, which is obtainable in sane societies with a functioning Democracy, he will be released on bail under the bill of rights, if he meets the conditions once he's charged to court, grin

Don't fret ehnn he has absolutely nothing to worry about since your lawyer (Mike) is already there with him. grin

However, if you want to toast to the nabbing of the elusive suspect that has been playing hide and seek with justice and the law he's supposed to be a custodian of, I'm with you!
I wonder what is sending shivers down his spine
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sorry guys can you all develop some sense and stop Nnamdi kanu IPOBian mumuism? This is how these heartless men will lead you to your death with their 419 antics meant to keep them in the luxurious life they can now not do without.

You guys think Nigeria is so bad and such a joke a prominent politician will be having serious health challenges like that and will be in custody and not hospital? Everybody present, from Dino to those detaining him, are just nollywooding you gullible folks. What has Dino ever done for any of you?

Now he is a star of democracry being bullied by "evil dictator Buhari". You run around shouting "they want to kill him as if Melaye is Awolowo, Azikiwe , Thomas Sankara or Kwame Nkrumah rather than the political jobber and owner of 50 luxury cars he is.These guys are all ruthless . If PMB can take them down then he should so Nigerian politics can have some sanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Kusetic(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
bolayei:

How is he being treated? He was linked to attempted manslaughter of a police officer, yet the police didn't breach his residence and spent eight days waiting for him to come out. Then they accommodated his excesses and theatrics by not bundling him up and dragging him by the trousers the way they would treat you and I. I would say they did well.and finally Dino melaye isnt part of the youth, doesn't speak for us and asslicks saraki with spittle dripping down his mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kusetic:

How is he being treated? He was linked to attempted manslaughter of a police officer, yet the police didn't breach his residence and spent eight days waiting for him to come out. Then they accommodated his excesses and theatrics by not bundling him up and dragging him by the trousers the way they would treat you and I. I would say they did well.and finally Dino melaye isnt part of the youth, doesn't speak for us and asslicks saraki with spittle dripping down his mouth.

Don't mind these gullible guys. Does Dino have a history of deceptive and outrageous behaviour or not? Simple yes or no. There is no one present at that scene who does not know Melaye is acting. Trust me when I say Nigerian police are being respectful to Dino. Mopo wey dey follow me fit waste any one messing with me right there.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
He's in pains.
Its a pity.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Kusetic(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oshigun:

Don't mind these gullible guys. Does Dino have a history of deceptive and outrageous behaviour or not? Simple yes or no. There is no one present at that scene who does not know Melaye is acting.

He is allergic to the police. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by joepepsy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Get lost! Loser.
artofseduction:

Nepotism
Corruption
Unemployment

#Copied

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
He's in pains.
Its a pity.

He is not in pain. Just protecting his pocket with the acting skills he pays Omotola and Geneivive to coach him for.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yyeske:
Asthmatic symptoms can be feigned except he is examined by a doctor to know if truly he's having an asthmatic attack after proper examination of the the chest for rhonchi breath sounds and other signs too.
wheezing can't be feigned especially when severe attack occurs. If he uses his reliever bronchodilator he.may be fine otherwise it has to be steroid. His peak flow meter reading will also help to decide action .
A real attack can't be feigned man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by joepepsy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
What is bad about disgracing an insensitive
Buffoon.
Kylekent59:
shocked

Just imagine other senators in other countries are following up on Dino's case with the police

About 70 policemen arresting just a senator, it's just bad, and boko boys are busy killing.

If they could do this to a senator, what more of a mere person? , and people are busy praising the system of tyranny.

Democracy is dead.

Nigeria under APC is the worst.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by adedehinbo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari will kill Dino for Bello...

APc is pure Evil
I don't care if he dies,he is not the first person nd won't be last

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by ZombieTAMER: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
adedehinbo:
I don't care if he dies,he is not the first person nd won't be last

APc supporters are worse than Ebola
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by NessaBoo(f): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jungpablo:
I wonder what is sending shivers down his spine

Don't mind him, he's just clowning, I'm sure the police would be having a good laugh with all his drama and looking at him like...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Charly68: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
So the man is asthmatic and he is causing trouble up and down..he should better behave well..
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by elijahkayode(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Politics in Nigeria is in total turmoil, officials are being teargased in broad daylight, herdmens are still killing our siblings in the east, and president buhari despite his best has failed in his quest to reduce corruption and terrorism because he's yet to come up with a solution to Nigeria problems. Blame games don't cut it anymore, it's time to Reform the government.
Reforming The government would require them to serve voters, not corporate or special interests. I.e (president Trump might be controversial but he's delivering on his promises to his voters and the Americans love him for it)
Public Citizen will also work to empower ordinary citizens, reduce the influence of big corporations on government, open the government to public scrutiny, and hold public officials accountable for their misdeeds.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/reforming-government-first-requires-understanding-it/521004/
The objectives of the reform should be:
1. Establishing a Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration which would be a major win for the current government policy
4. Streamlining of the Government.
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
Donald Trump recently Discuss Christian Killings With President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device, trust me there are some Federal agencies out there that should be merged which will help save budget, and we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause we don't have one in Nigeria.
Our government will be able to serve the Nigerian populance way better in this 21st century than it's current state afterall the US has a Congressional oversight program that review, monitor and supervise federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation and it has been in existence since 1816 and moreover president Trump has agreed to Reform United States government for the 21st century
https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/management/government-reform/
Nigeria will be 68 be years in a couple of months and this will show that as a nation we are progressing and moving forward. President Buhari should think of this as a birthday gift to us.
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of us who believe in the brilliant future of this great country called Nigeria.
Give us "Hope" in this country, we all deserve it
sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/muhammed-buhari-nigeria-next-president-must-agree-to-a-total-reform-of-the-government
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by nov19(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is wrong...
A Honorable Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This is not about Pdp or Apc. It is about the disrespect being shown to an entire senatorial zone., the national assembly and Nigeria as a whole.

A lot of people have called Dino a clown. But is the sit also a clown.

That seat is called honorable... but means nothing to the Nigerian Police Force.

This is serious.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Arotemi: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why is it that it's only this ezekhome lawyer that is always the lawyer to these sets of people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.