Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Paypal Account Name - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Paypal Account Name (321 Views)

Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000) / Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,000 / Virtual Paypal Account For Nigerians & All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Account Name by gracile(f): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello guys, please what do I provide as my PayPal account when asked for my PayPal account?
Do I give my email, account number or just my name?

Urgent please!

Thank you.
Re: Paypal Account Name by Mrceragem: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
What PayPal details do I need to give to a buyer?
In order to receive money into your PayPal Account all you need to provide to the buyer is your email address. Your email address needs to be confirmed within PayPal for the money to be received. When you add an email address to your PayPal account, we send you an email to confirm that you own the email address.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Account Name by gracile(f): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mrceragem:
What PayPal details do I need to give to a buyer?
In order to receive money into your PayPal Account all you need to provide to the buyer is your email address. Your email address needs to be confirmed within PayPal for the money to be received. When you add an email address to your PayPal account, we send you an email to confirm that you own the email address.

Thank you Mrceragem.
I'll send my PayPal email account to asap, thanks alot!
Re: Paypal Account Name by Mrceragem: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
gracile:

Thank you Mrceragem.
I'll send my PayPal email account to asap, thanks alot!
Enjoy nothing do you

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For INEC 2019 Recruitment Of Election Staffs / Pls I Need Help / If Louise Nielsen Can Do It – So Can You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.