Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari (25864 Views)

Kogi Guber Election: APC Mocks Adeleke Over Dino Melaye’s Defeat / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by edupedia: 1:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Oweku:
Hmm...word

......word from another thief...not so?...they only remember God when the treasury is not available to them....thank God for making Atiku bring back part of the money he stole for the huge defeat that is awaiting him....who told FFK that Buhari is not a praying man?....
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by semyman: 1:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Why giving media space to nuisance?
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 1:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:
Lmaooooo

So, FFK too has heard about John Knox?

John Knox wasn't a thief, a liar, a criminal, a perjurer. Dino is all of the above.
And which court of law did you convict him again ?
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 2:02am On Jan 05, 2019
edupedia:

......word from another thief...not so?...they only remember God when the treasury is not available to them....thank God for making Atiku bring back part of the money he stole for the huge defeat that is awaiting him....who told FFK that Buhari is not a praying man?....
Everyhting shouldn’t be about politics.

This manner of behavior from a Democratic elected President is a pointer that we are being ushered back to the dark ages of military misrule which landed Nigeria with a bad constitutions , bad governance and ultimately bad country with too many problems.
On the highlighted : you should know every man is a praying man - It’s an idiomatic expression from FFK. If Buhari isn’t a praying man - He wouldn’t have become a President at least to deal with some people who he felt they also dealt with him .
To make it simple : you shouldn’t use political power to suppress your fellow elites , they’ll rise up take and take it back and then your prayer begins.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by DSoj(m): 2:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Idiat. Toothless barking rabid dog. Bloody junkie
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by deji17: 2:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Dino nominated for Oscars award...

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Qomdlsha(m): 2:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by blowjob: 2:54am On Jan 05, 2019
DIS THIEF, BODY DON DEY HOT, NO FREE LOOTED FUNDS AGAIN.. grin grin..THIEVES

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by budaatum: 2:59am On Jan 05, 2019
NOC1:
Who is anointed in the context?

What do this guys call us, what do they think we are?
You no laugh? Dino and Adeyanju are now the anointed prophets! Touch them and you will just die ni!

Thankfully, Nigerian Policeman de shagbo, even de gods de shake when dem come arrest una talk less climb tree hide in the house Malaye and co!

For Fuk Face has not heard the newer testament that reads thus, "The fear of my bubu is the end of their nonsense!" Somebody send me cocaine email make I send am copy! The useless ijiot!
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by budaatum: 3:02am On Jan 05, 2019
zabuur:
Femi that can't even be elected/ selected as the head of fani kayodes family.

I don't think PDP has realised that this guy lacks electoral value
Electoral value? No brain sef. Like minus brain. Dem comot am fill am with cocaine! Now that powder de cover im eye!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by budaatum: 3:05am On Jan 05, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
He is a spoiler. He spoilt the game for Jonathan. That is why he was isolated from Atiku team, yet he is spoiling from outside. He is a political liability, not only to PDP but also to our democracy.
And our country sef. We should just deport him. Anywhere will do!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by budaatum: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2019
LongJohn042:
This is an appeal to good people of Nairaland:

I will be starting work by Monday after almost 20 month of joblessness ( e no easy). I'm really in need of small money to fix myself up as I virtually has nothing left with me. I Just need transport money and leftover for my feeding.

Any small amount will go a long way to put a smile on my face. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks!
What's you new job? How do I know you are not just 419ing us here?

You never even de here tey sef!

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2019
akinblog:

Those that seek to destroy @adeyanjudeji and @dino_melaye will themselves be destroyed.I say this because I know they are both praying men.Queen Victoria said "I do not fear the armies of Scotland but I fear the prayers of John Knox".@MBuhari will soon find out why she said so.

Bible says "touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm".

Scripture cannot be broken.God's word shall stand.The vision is for an appointed time: though it tarry it shall not prove false. Like Nebudchadnezzar Buhari will be brought to his knees and disgraced out of office.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/fani-kayode-reacts-over-dino-melaye-adeyanju-deji-arrested.html

Pls how the Fvck is Dino Melaye a prophet??
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by budaatum: 3:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Bidobado1:

Pls how the Fvck is Dino Melaye a prophet??
When you stuff your face with cocaine, Dino will become god sef. But please, I love you. No try am. Just de believe instead!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by budaatum: 3:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Nigerians are useless fools
Your parents are Nigerians
Therefore, it logically flows that your parents are useless fools.

It's not me, it's logic.
You miss the conclusion dude! Abi im no pay im education fees complete?!

Add the bit that says something about the pickin of fool parents! We shall consider im under scholarship. or fees waived, abeg biko.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by budaatum: 3:19am On Jan 05, 2019
qleap2all:

It is now they are quoting bible!
After im carry eraser wipe out "thou shalt not steal" . But I'm not surprised. Armed robber rob tire, and all of a sudden "you will join me and my father in heaven. And on my right side sef. Just wait make I enter hell come back and you shall see". Lobatan, as they say.

Somebody please give me Bible. Me to want steal!
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by AngelDouceur: 3:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Join the real estate program with good returns:

Our goal is to eradicate penury in the lives of People ready to grow. (taking limited people)

At Angel Douceur Global Limited, we merge real estate & investment together., Thereby running with a target of properties & profits!

Our complete investment plans are;

Invest 20,000 Naira = 10,000 Naira every month for 10 Months. (100,000 Naira Total)

Invest 50,000 Naira = 20,000 Naira every month for 10 Months. (200,000 Naira Total)

Invest 100,000 Naira = 35,000 Naira every month for 10 Months. (350,000 Naira Total)

Invest 200,000 Naira = 70,000 Naira every month for 10 Months. (700,000 Total)

Invest 500,000 Naira = 130,000 Naira every month for 10 Months. (1.3Million Naira Total)

Invest 1Million Naira = 200,000 Naira every month for 10 Months. (2Million Naira Total)

Invest 2Million Naira = 330,000 Naira every month for 10 Months. (3.3Million Naira Total)

Invest 4Million Naira = 550,000 Naira every month for 10 Months. (5.5Million Naira Total)

Visit our website today to know more on this great great financial leap!

����
Douceurproperties.com

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Anythingbet667: 4:20am On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Defeating Buhari will be hard in February presidential polls.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by MajesticIgbo(m): 4:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Better than the regular Ipob man, always on the wrong side of life and unfortunate side of history.

You're a stark illiterate.

Anyway, this perfectly explains osibande - the mere commissioner. He's on the unfortunate side of being a Vice President cum mere commissioner.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by cardoctor(m): 4:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Let the games begin. Gbagggaaammm
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by maisauki: 4:53am On Jan 05, 2019
It is true...somtyms age and wisdom/maturity do nt go hand in hand
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Daboomb: 4:57am On Jan 05, 2019
NOC1:
Who is anointed in the context?

What do this guys call us, what do they think we are?

They think we are fools, Muumu, Oode, Otimkpu, ...... grin grin
FFK, Dino and his likes think they are smart and can invoke the name of God to hoodwink us! undecided undecided

Nice try FFK, you need to mix Oshogbo Weed with that your Cocaine so you can say something better.
'Annointed' my foot.

4 + 4 = 8
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by bantudra: 5:02am On Jan 05, 2019
you are next too....
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Daboomb: 5:03am On Jan 05, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate.

Anyway, this perfectly explains osibande - the mere commissioner. He's on a the unfortunate side of being a Vice President cum mere commissioner.

Go and watch the videos, everywhere "Osinbajo" (if at your age, you still cant spell correctly, the name of your Vice President, l will give more credit to a Galla seller on the street!) has attended, he has been well recieved.
Infact, People credit him with a lot of success of this administration because "the people" trust him more than anybody else, in this administration.

Anger and Hatred for others wont improve your lot, it wont change your self-inflicted, unfortunate siuation ......it has not done so since 1965... and it wont do so in 2019. tongue tongue

4 + 4 = 8 tongue

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Daboomb: 5:06am On Jan 05, 2019
TiAd:
Defeating Buhari will be hard in February presidential polls.

No, its not hard, all that needs to be done was for PDP to present a better and more credible candidate but to present Atiku, is the joke of the century and an insult on the sensibilities and intelligence of Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Daboomb:

No, its not hard, all that needs to be done was for PDP to present a better and more credible candidate but to present Atiku, is the joke of the century and an insult on the sensibilities and intelligence of Nigerians!
Lol. You're right. The lifeless one will rig his way to power.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Olajah81: 5:57am On Jan 05, 2019
See the effect of tramdol
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by MajesticIgbo(m): 6:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Daboomb:

Go and watch the videos, everywhere "Osinbajo" (if at your age, you still cant spell correctly, the name of your Vice President, l will give more credit to a Galla seller on the street!) has attended, he has been well recieved.
Infact, People credit him with a lot of success of this administration because "the people" trust him more than anybody else, in this administration.

Anger and Hatred for others wont improve your lot, it wont change your self-inflicted, unfortunate siuation ......it has not done so since 1965... and it wont do so in 2019. tongue tongue

4 + 4 = 8 tongue

You're a stark illiterate doormat.

I wonder what you did when booharry mispronounced osinbanjo in public, looool. Did you throw insults at him?

Yerrobaw people in their mud houses think so highly of osibande - a mere commissioner.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari by Muyology: 6:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Mr Fani okechukwu Kayode, what is a disgrace in losing election. Do u want him to make it a do or die affair like your former bose, obj. Who was disgraced out of office after 2 terms.
In election there must be a winner and a loser.
Your brother , Dino came out when he wanted to die of hunger. He shud have remained in his hiding and die there. Nonsense pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Wike Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu Morally Inappropriate / Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.