Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Agro Products Needed In Large Quatity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Products Needed In Large Quatity (549 Views)

Do You Need "Amala" In Small/lager Quatity? / Bulk Quatity Eggs To Your Location Nationwide. / Over 40 Agro Products You Can Export In Small Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro Products Needed In Large Quatity by y4code(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
We are an emerging company that buy agro products in large quantity as far as your price is okay with us.

here are the needed agro products
cocoa
maize
cassava
cashewnut
groundnut
arabica coffee

non agro products but needed

crabs
dried and salted fish
iron ore
lead
crayfish
charcoal
plywood
laminated wood

if you have any of the product contact us on this number either by call or whatsapp 07033818556
Re: Agro Products Needed In Large Quatity by Bubayaro(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Hello Cant find you on whatspp.Chat me on whatspp 08037047271 for supply of Maize and Graundnuts in Large quantity.
Re: Agro Products Needed In Large Quatity by hopevalley: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2019
y4code:
We are an emerging company that buy agro products in large quantity as far as your price is okay with us.

here are the needed agro products
cocoa
maize
cassava
cashewnut
groundnut
arabica coffee

non agro products but needed

crabs
dried and salted fish
iron ore
lead
crayfish
charcoal
plywood
laminated wood

if you have any of the product contact us on this number either by call or whatsapp 07033818556
OP, you are the best agro-entrepreneur I have ever seen on this forum. You can also go further to export those agro-products of yours to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit. Yes, you can do it. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Agro Products Needed In Large Quatity by y4code(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
hopevalley:

OP, you are the best agro-entrepreneur I have ever seen on this forum. You can also go further to export those agro-products of yours to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit. Yes, you can do it. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

ebook seller it enough i have bought enough...you guys think.it easy as you stated in the ebook if its easy why dont you try it yourself...

(1) (Reply)

Raw Cashew Nuts Availble / See The Fish Pond For Fingerlings In The University Of Benin / Broilers For Sale At Cheap Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.