Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React (38923 Views)

‘You’ve Lost Our Votes’, Nigerians Tell Atiku For Deleting Post About Lynching / Sunday Asefon: NANS President Is On His Own, June 12 Protest Holds - Students / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Webar2018: 6:06am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74461304:

No one is forcing you out of your house Mr man.
He wasn't talking about you.
He was taking about, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

honestly when was the last time you went for a psych-evaluation ? that you can still read and type on your phone does not make you sane ... I advise you visit a psychaitrist today ... it's an advice , don't be offended ... if you don't understand me , ask why or check yourself and I dare you to post the result online ... MAD MAN like you ...

6 Likes

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by elotajohn1(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74461302:
90% of Nigerian students have spoken.

STRAIGHT to the NEXT LEVEL we go...

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

Sai Baba all the way....

Ekwensu

2 Likes

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Topmaike007(m): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Anything dat will make Sai PMB enter is okay by me
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by MChaze25(m): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Bamidele=Betrayal
Akpan=Antagonist
Wetin Una expect from this combination sef?�
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by able1993(m): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2019
I don't understand what they mean by 20 million votes, where would they get it from, I used think everyone has just a vote, are Nigerian students now up to 20 million, if at all they have the 20 million votes, is it the strike that makes them use forever in school that makes Buhari deserve that number of votes, I would rather say Nigeria deserves the type of leaders they have......

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Chinashopping84: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2019
ahahahahahahhahahhah

funny indeed
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Webar2018: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74463405:

Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J .
Take care of youe member.

You see ? you have confirmed your madness ! ... how can you advise to vote back a govt which value their political stand over the education of the Nigerian youth ? how can you advise to vote back a govt that can not pay a minimum of 30k minimum wage ? do you know thats less than $100 ? not to talk about the level of suicide and insecurity in the country ... bro you only living in your head ... take my advise and go for a psyche evaluation please ... I beg you

4 Likes

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2019
this one don dey mad small small
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by fatboyslym007: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Presidiotbuhari:
We aren't surprised, Afonja will always be AFONJA.

pathetic head slamming sons of the Fallen demon

Sorry o my brother. Did you not see the other names Danielson Akpan. Afonja no dey bear Akpan na. His blood is tainted with Akpan... lol

That said. I wonder when we'll abandon the hatred and greed of our fathers? And save our country.

PDP 16years of stagnancy
APC 4year of blaming PDP

I wish we could vote out both parties and give people who have plans and laid down strategies a chance.
PDP or APC I dont see a future in them...
My opinion...

4 Likes

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Saheed9: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74461302:

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

Sai Baba all the way....

1 Like

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Kaloca: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Why

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by BakireBulmaker: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Someone that should be reading his books.
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by bixton(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Truthfully speaking, who can tell Nigerians what year since 1999 did NANs fight for the interest of Nigerian undergraduates?
If higher institutions are on strike, what role can NANs play when ASUU is involved ?
When higher institutions expel and rusticate undergraduates, how many times do you hear of NANs coming to the aid of those affected?
Since 1999 till date is there a single year that Nigerian higher institutions don't go on strike, be it ASUU, SSANU, NASU, etc, etc....
Even when the now governor of rivers state in the former administration was minister for education, was universities and Polythecnics not on strike while the minister was shuttling on chartered flights?
Since all these strikes how have our institutions of learning improved?
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Ubiudumo(m): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2019
See old man forming NANS president. So this guy is still an undergraduate?
Nigeria na wa

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Ahmedie28(m): 6:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Ganiyat72:
What is really the problem with we the Yoruba Muslims? Why are we carrying the re-election of terrorist buhari on our head more than his hausa fulani kinsmen?.

Why have we become the clog in the wheel of Southern progress?
I can't believe a Muslim will say this rubbish, bt I know u are another ipob in disguise, u will soon b disgrace as ur master nnamdi kunnu.
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by robosky02(m): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2019
worlexy:
NANS just like the Biblical Esau, want to sell their future because of a pot of porridge. No wonder our leaders dont take the youths serious

You just nailed it

Instead of talking about more pressing issue on education he is promising vote

1. High tuition fee some student are droping out cos ther parents can't afford it
2. The boy are doing yahoo to pay fees
3. Girls are more on the street prostituting than in the lecture hall to make ends meet
4. Lecturers are on strike no pay
5. Education has the worse budget far less than what united nations expected but billions is voted for election
6. Our education system is in fact the worse in africa cos we can't build human capacity no facility
7 all our nigerian student are all over the world uk malaysia, ukriAn even in Ghana in search of quality edu cos our system of edu has failed cos their no delibrate edu policy

And this akpan or whatever is promising votes
By the way since when did NANS become political

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by A24guy: 6:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Dont mind d aboki
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Isoduwa(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74461304:

No one is forcing you out of your house Mr man.
He wasn't talking about you.
He was taking about, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Tallulah
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Bamibor: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Gozzzy:
forget the Danielson, forget the akpan... he's answering bamidele, and we all know how stagnant "those people's" mindsets are... progressiveness is a sacrilege to them.

Unku, quit thinking and talking like someone whose mental faculties have been infested with with pathogenic hatred and incurable myopism. Nigeria has suffered too much under the burden of political slave masters who thrive by engendering divisiveness and tribalism. To speak like you do now, is to continue to feed their fire of destruction.
Grow up please! Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Isoduwa(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Chinashopping84:
ahahahahahahhahahhah

funny indeed

Was funny Here?

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Bamibor: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Grown fools who have littered every surface of the country always remind me why Nigerian can never be better.
Many think the problem of this country is bad leaders but nay, it is more of dumb citizens. Citizens who encourage mediocrity and praise the tyrants at the top. Our bad leaders always find solace in moronic masses, after looting and doing different bads, many of the masses still praise them and lick their feet.
Many are cursed with suffering in this country, even when many don't have work and find it hard to put food on the table, they still feel fulfilled licking the feet of their tormentors.
Best thing is for a reasonable person to leave this country, except there is special intervention, this country will never be better, it will rather get worse.

Spot on.
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Mathelosopher: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2019
I am deeply disappointed with some gluttonous lazy Nigerian students who cannot come up with a reasonable research for economic development, but rather would be seeking vain recognition from power house...what a myopic, senseless, immoral, diabetic and yeyeshoush Nigerian Sycophants, what a disgrace, what a pathetic disappointment to be polarized at this critical epoch!

1 Like

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Bamibello(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2019
kodded:
90% of Nigerian students are at home because of the strike while their colleagues in private schools are receiving lectures undecided

don't you have shame

Wa gbayii
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by WhoBeThisMan: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74463109:
......says a 'whobethisman' who was blind for 16 years.

first of all i spoke up against Johnathan , i even supported Buhari. but now from what we can see this man is a titrant. the difference between me and you is that i tell myself the truth and i wont sell my conscience.
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by deafeyez: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74461302:

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

Sai Baba all the way....

That pix attached to your comment. Look at her hands very well. Looks like cow's leg lol.
Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by Godblesspmb: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2019
kodded:
90% of Nigerian students are at home because of the strike while their colleagues in private schools are receiving lectures undecided

don't you have shame
if you have any shame you advise the useless ASSU to go back to class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React by whatmoreng: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2019
bamvik:

read my post again , all am trying to say is that he doesn't have much influence to be promising 20m votes
You are being diplomatic. That guy doesn't have ANY influence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom / Emmanuel Nwankwo Vomits Blood & Dies After Lagos Party Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.