Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

“how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co (529 Views)

We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects / Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co by Fattycoal9: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Two arrested suspected serial killers, Dauda Amusat and Kabiru Dudupariola, have confessed to killing a 42-year-old businessman, Sanusi Isiaka, on May 14, 2017, near Slava Construction Company along Iwo Road for money ritual purpose.

The suspects who were arrested and paraded by the Osun State Police Command on December 28, 2018, in Ifon, reportedly chopped off the head of the businessman for ritual purpose.

The State’s Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye, who confirmed the incident said that the suspects were allegedly contracted by another businessman, Yekini Ayinde aka Abija, currently at large, who paid them N200,000 to kill the deceased.

According to the suspects, Isiaka had supplied bags of rice to Abija who didn’t want to pay for the goods after selling them, hence his contract to to kill him. Amusat who narrated how they killed the businessman.

He said:-

When we got to the bush, Abija told the driver to stop and he gave us a sign. We quickly overpowered Isiaka and tied him with a rope.

Kabiru wanted to kill him with his gun but we later decided to use a knife to cut his throat. After killing him, I remembered that I needed a human head for money ritual and I quickly removed his head.

I was roasting the head and preparing other items needed for the ritual when some policemen came. I managed to escape that day. I ran away from Ifon but they eventually apprehended me on December 28, 2018.”

https://shelegangan.com.ng/2019/01/04/how-we-killed-businessman-and-roasted-his-head-for-money-ritual-suspects-confess/

Re: “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Chisooooosssssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co by Mikora: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Skull miners united FC
Re: “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co by Jayslicky: 12:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Hey they don come again with their occupation, help me complete this word "Af....."

2 Likes

Re: “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co by otokpamike(m): 12:51am On Jan 05, 2019
The juju is tired of drinking blood n eating fresh human flesh,now it's asking for roasted once.
Re: “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co by kodded(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2019
na them angry

Re: “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co by CreepyBlackpool: 3:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Afonja skull miners. they never disappoint
Re: “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co by SAconnect247: 4:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Some people get mind sha! I wonder if we are all created by the same God
Re: “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co by Liliyann(f): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Na them
A
F
O
N
J
A
Republic of skull miners...tufiakwa!!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Man’s Gold Lamborghini Goes Up In Flames Just 1 Hour After Picking It / Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard (graphic Photos) / Confession: How Ladies Raided In The Club In Abuja Were Put Under Duress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.