Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

“atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” (1305 Views)

Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi / Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” by jobnow01: 12:55am On Jan 05, 2019
Senior Pastor of Worksword of God Church, Pastor Gabriel O. Adegboye has released his prophecies for the New Year and it’s quite controversial.

Adegboye – the Convener of Save Nigeria 2019 Movement and a former presidential aspirant – stated that there isn’t hope for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, winning the 2019 election.

In a list of prophecies, he stated that President Buhari will not hand over power easily if he loses.

These are his 2019 prophecies,

1. NIGERIA AND POLITICS

The PDP Presidential Candidate has to seek for God’s help now because there is no headway for his presidential ambition.

It does not matter who wins the presidential election, President Buhari will not hand over willingly.

The coming general elections and the outcome is not peaceful at all.

I see President Buhari being forced out of Aso Rock Villa by a superior power for his refusal to do the needful. Violence erupts and things go out of hands, so be careful.

God has ordained a particular man of God to be appointed to pilot the affairs of this great nation with supernatural wisdom to restore normalcy in the land.

The next president of Nigeria is not among the candidates seeking elections into the office of the President, which makes it difficult for the presidential elections results to be widely acceptable.

2. BOKO HARAM AND GENERAL INSECURITY

God gave me secrets to stop the operations of Boko Haram with the support of Nigeria Armed Forces.

For years I have been saying the same thing. I have answer to the insurgents.
God said to me there is no way Boko Haram can be conquered without Him.

All my yearly declarations since 2011 are the same on security. Imagine how many lives and property Nigeria has lost to insurgents.

Military personnel and sophisticated war equipment got lost and wasted over the years. It is the Lord’s battle and nobody not even foreign military support can eliminate Boko Haram without God’s involvement.

This year is a year determined by God to take over Nigeria and very shortly
power will change hands in this country.

The claim of Nnamdi Kanu that President Buhari died on the 17th of January 2017 was not true. President Buhari did not die. God did not say so. On the 20th February 2017, God told me that on the 8th of May 2017, President Buhari would travel and probably may not return again, but with the prayer of all lovers of the President, God tampered justice with mercy. I can authoritatively declare that there is President Buhari in Aso Rock Villa.

“God does not run by propaganda and He does not support secession in this country. I encourage Nnamdi Kanu to
stop dividing what God has joined together. I declare indivisibility of Nigeria now and always.

Nigeria is not a zoological garden and Nigerians are not Gorillas (animals) as
Nnamdi Kanu portrayed it. Nigeria is God’s own country and this will be proved this year. It does not matter who support Nnamdi Kanu, his agenda is anti-God and cannot see the light of the day.

I appeal to President Buhari, not to do what will provoke Nigerians and the
military into staging revolution in this country.

Finally, all I see is that Nigerians have failed themselves, especially the political
elites, so God is taking a very drastic decision this year to save this nation from revolution and unending crises.

MY APPEAL

click here>>>

https://shelegangan.com.ng/2019/01/04/atiku-will-lose-and-buhari-will-by-forced-out-of-aso-rock-by-a-superior-power-pastor-adegboyes-prophecy/

1 Like

Re: “atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:35am On Jan 05, 2019
God gave me secrets to stop the operations of Boko Haram with the support of Nigeria Armed Forces.

Please sir, tell us now!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” by Blessedman3056: 1:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Everybody wants to prophecy talk is cheap keep talking the talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” by babyfaceafrica: 5:16am On Jan 05, 2019
it is well with my soul
Re: “atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:33am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74461728:

Please sir, tell us now!
did you asked your mumu presid1ot this same question when he deceived you first time by using i will defeat bukoharam to campaign and 4years later he is still using the same thing for his recampaign?

30k don make u lose your senses totally that u don't have anything doing again but to run from one thread to another typing rubbish to defend your useless presid1ot that have nothing to offer other than hardship, nepotism, death, hunger, corruption etc. You are a perfect example of useles5. 30k kee u there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Someone Help Mayor before he hurts himself pleaseee

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” by gare(f): 5:45am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74463234:
Someone Help Mayor before he commits suicide pleaseee

APC LOOTED NIGERIA FOR 18 YEARS.

Everytime APC and Buhari are saying 16ys of PDP but out of 24 APC governors today, 22 of them were members of the PDP that ruled for 14 years before the formation of APC in 2013 and Now adding another 4 years after taking power in 2015.

As if that is not enough 20 former PDP governors are now in APC and many of them with corruption cases, but PMB's corruption fight "no reach their side."

Current APC Governors that Migrated from PDP:

1. Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State was a PDP Senator.

2. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State served as FCT minister under the PDP.

3. Governor Aminu Masari of Kastina State was a Former House of Representatives speaker under the PDP.

4. Governor Abubakar Bello of Niger State was a PDP Former Commissioner.

5. Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto was a Former PDP Speaker of the House of Representatives.

6. Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State was a Commissioner and Governor under PDP.

7. Governor Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State was in PDP.

8. Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state was also in PDP.

9. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State was in PDP.

10. Governor Samuel Orthom of Benue State was a PDP Minister.

11. Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State was in PDP.

12. Governor Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State was a Former PDP Senator.

13. Governor Bindow Jubrilla of Adamawa State was a Former PDP Senator.

14. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State was in PDP.

Former PDP Governors now in APC:

1. Aliyu Wammako -Sokoto
2. Rabiu Kwankwaso- Kano
3. Sai'du Dakingari -Kebbi
4 , Bukola Saraki - Kwara
5. Murtal Nyako- Adamawa
6. Rotimi Amaechi -Rivers
7. Temiprye Sylva - Bayelsa
8 . Sullivan Chime- Enugu
9. Obong Victor Attah- Akwa-Ibom
10. Chris Ngige - Anambra
11. Joshua Dariye -Plateau
12. George Akume -Benue
13. Adamu Abdullahi - Nasarawa
14. Orji Uzor Kalu- Abia
15. Oserheimen Osunbor- Edo
16. Segun Oni -Ekiti
17. Alao Akala- Oyo
18. Danjuma Goje- Gombe
19. Olagunsoye Oyinlola -Osun
20. Garba Umar- Taraba

Do you also know that:

1. The first and current APC Senate President was in PDP?

2. The first APC Speaker of the House of Representatives was also in PDP?

3. Three out of five former Speakers of the House of Representatives under PDP are now in APC?

3. A former PDP senate president is also in APC?

4. Two former national Chairmen of PDP are also now in APC?

5. Thousands of current APC legislators at both state and national levels were in PDP?

6. Hundreds of current APC ministers and commissioners today were in PDP?

7. Thousands of other former PDP leaders and members including former ministers, legislators, commissioners, etc are now in APC?

Now who are the PDP members that APC keeps referring to that looted the nation's treasury for sixteen years?

Anybody who says PDP members looted the nation's treasury and are therefore corrupt is distorting the facts and therefore a shameless / barefaced liar, innately corrupt, fraudulent, self-centred, deceptive, wicked, broad day robber, oppressive and has no decency and humanity in them.

Are these the kind of people that should rule a nation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” by authehighness: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2019
what God has joined together,biasphemy against God is a sin with capital punishment,when you see what God has joined together you will know not nigeria
Re: “atiku Will Lose And Buhari Will By Forced Out Of Aso Rock By A Superior Power” by Opiosko: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
There is something telling in this declaration.
One Babacommander is saying something along the same line.

Let's wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

6 Days Before He Was Stab Oluomo Asked Opposition Party To Bring Gun To Campaign / Nigerians React As APC Await Another Authority Other Than INEC To Announce Resul / See What This Nigerian Man Wrote On His Ballot Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.