Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

American Relocating To Nigeria! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American Relocating To Nigeria! (1460 Views)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Well, I will be making my official relocation transition to Africa in February this year. I was told TODAY by a major pastor figure in Nigeria that I should not come to build a church in Nigeria because the Nigerians will not support an American pastor coming to start a church in Nigeria. What are your thoughts on this?
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by yomi007k(m): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2019
We have too many churches already.

We even export churches overseas.

grin grin grin...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by paxonel(m): 1:17am On Jan 05, 2019
What are your aim and objectives?
If it does not correlate with what Nigerians are yearning for then forget it, you will never sell(you no go blow).

Because, churches in Nigeria have their aim and objectives. To confuse people the more and make fortune out of their ignorance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Are you coming on a missionary work alone?

Or for missionary, business and here to live for the rest of your life?

It all depends man of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by josh123(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
avled:
Well, I will be making my official relocation transition to Africa in February this year. I was told TODAY by a major pastor figure in Nigeria that I should not come to build a church in Nigeria because the Nigerians will not support an American pastor coming to start a church in Nigeria. What are your thoughts on this?
we already have so many churches here in Nigeria, we literally have more churches than industries,but u can come and invest

2 Likes

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Elthugnificent(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2019
avled:
That pastor is trying hinder your business, you can pm me if you need partnership.

Money must be made.

5 Likes

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by sukerefakere(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2019
avled:
grin please, in the process of starting the church business,i can help you with administrative duties and we can also station at the entrance of our church

5 Likes

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
May God forgive the kid above.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 4:42am On Jan 07, 2019
YES, I KNOW NIGERIA HAS MANY CHURCHES.
yomi007k:
We have too many churches already.

We even export churches overseas.

grin grin grin...
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 4:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Sounds like you need to take a visit to my ministry when I come!

paxonel:
What are your aim and objectives?
If it does not correlate with what Nigerians are yearning for then forget it, you will never sell(you no go blow).

Because, churches in Nigeria have their aim and objectives. To confuse people the more and make fortune out of their ignorance
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 4:43am On Jan 07, 2019
I am coming for a myriad of things. But mostly to be a blessing!
post=74461640:
Are you coming on a missionary work alone?

Or for missionary, business and here to live for the rest of your life?

It all depends man of God.
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 4:46am On Jan 07, 2019
sukerefakere:
grin please, in the process of starting the church business,i can help you with administrative duties and we can also station at the entrance of our church

Funny!
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by yomi007k(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2019
avled:
YES, I KNOW NIGERIA HAS MANY CHURCHES.

You can try solving problems in other sectors for example security,healthcare,education,electricity etc
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Darevofpeace(m): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2019
avled:
The question is who asked you to come to Nigeria? God or an ordinary feeling, you should have spent quality time with the person who called you into ministry, why must the Pastor tell you not to come,Nigeria got too many churches actually, but the Churches making "huge differences" are not much in the real sense,yours could be the "particular one" meant for "destiny transformation" for the Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 2:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Definitely a great response. Made me smile. Visit my website/: www.damionbennett.com

Darevofpeace:
The question is who asked you to come to Nigeria? God or an ordinary feeling, you should have spent quality time with the person who called you into ministry, why must the Pastor tell you not to come,Nigeria got too many churches actually, but the Churches making "huge differences" are not much in the real sense,yours could be the "particular one" meant for "destiny transformation" for the Nigerian youth.
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 2:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Well, this is the responsibility of the church and leaders as well. This is what we believe in America. The church should play a very active and visible role in our community that affects the everyday lives of people. www.damionbennett.com

yomi007k:

You can try solving problems in other sectors for example security,healthcare,education,electricity etc
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by chriskosherbal(m): 2:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Make sure you are on a vision and you must seek the face of God for divine direction before embarking on such journey. It is God that leads a man and not the other way round cos if its not God's leading bro you will be frustrated and you will end up complaining.

God bless you .
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by LucemFerre: 6:46am On Mar 20, 2019
Ah, another businessman (shrugs)
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by frank317: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Church is actually a lucrative business here in Nigeria. Do u have American accent? That would b an added advantage for you. Sometimes I wish I have the courage to deceive people.

6 Likes

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2019
avled:
Well, good luck.

As for the church, you have absolutely no problem. People eat up pretty much anything that has to do with God in Nigeria regardless of who the pastor is.

Easy moola if you ask me wink

1 Like

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by MJBOLT: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2019
this one wants to milk the zombies of their money

avled:
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Martinez39(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2019
avled:
Building a church here is easy money. Being foreign will also help because many here love worshipping what's foreign and setting it as a standard. As a spiritualist, being foreign magnifies your "aura" of mysticism and mystery in the minds of many christards and many religious simpletons. Good luck. grin

Tell us your name and ministry so we atheists can know the latest pastorpreneur in town.

5 Likes

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2019
nice one.....are you being led by God to do this, if so you are welcome. but the truth is many nigerians dont prefer sound doctrines of the scripture, as long as you are good with your prosperity message you are good to go. and in times of warfare, you will encounter many except you are strong in prayers too with solid backings from the throne of grace you will overcome, because many satanic agents will try you, through sexual harassment from marine agents, asking you to join cults from satanic agents, and spiritual warfare from agents of terrestial powers. some will target on your marriage, and immediate family if you have one and bring them over. in all things, stay strong, and some will also want to capitalise and take advantage of you being an american this could even be your immediate associate, so watch, anyway i wish you Godspeed
avled:
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
What I find interesting is that when I posted this, mostly all the response equated CHURCH WITH MONEY or BUSINESSMAN or ENTREPRENEUR. But it appears that many think of Church as a money making business. This has grieved my heart for the country and people of Nigeria.

Tosinex:
nice one.....are you being led by God to do this, if so you are welcome. but the truth is many nigerians dont prefer sound doctrines of the scripture, as long as you are good with your prosperity message you are good to go. and in times of warfare, you will encounter many except you are strong in prayers too with solid backings from the throne of grace you will overcome, because many satanic agents will try you, through sexual harassment from marine agents, asking you to join cults from satanic agents, and spiritual warfare from agents of terrestial powers. some will target on your marriage, and immediate family if you have one and bring them over. in all things, stay strong, and some will also want to capitalise and take advantage of you being an american this could even be your immediate associate, so watch, anyway i wish you Godspeed
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
What I find interesting is that when I posted this, mostly all the response equated CHURCH WITH MONEY or BUSINESSMAN or ENTREPRENEUR. But it appears that many think of Church as a money making business. This has grieved my heart for the country and people of Nigeria. And I am sad to know you are an atheist.

Martinez39:
Building a church here is easy money. Being foreign will also help because many here love worshipping what's foreign and setting it as a standard. As a spiritualist, being foreign magnifies your "aura" of mysticism and mystery in the minds of many christards and many religious simpletons. Good luck. grin

Tell us your name and ministry so we atheists can know the latest pastorpreneur in town.
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
And I am also sad that most people have to ask if me leaving the United States to come to Nigeria is of God or Im I moving on my own. Are you serious! LOL. But honestly, not only is it the will of God, the fact that I obsolutely love Nigeria has contributed to it as well. I love Nigerians. I love the African continent. But I love Nigeria also. Ah, to return to Africa. The land in which our blood began is like a rebirth into freedom!

avled:
What I find interesting is that when I posted this, mostly all the response equated CHURCH WITH MONEY or BUSINESSMAN or ENTREPRENEUR. But it appears that many think of Church as a money making business. This has grieved my heart for the country and people of Nigeria.

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Martinez39(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
avled:
What I find interesting is that when I posted this, mostly all the response equated CHURCH WITH MONEY or BUSINESSMAN or ENTREPRENEUR. But it appears that many think of Church as a money making business. This has grieved my heart for the country and people of Nigeria. And I am sad to know you are an atheist.

Lol. Churches are money making schemes in africa. Huge money making schemes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by avled(m): 2:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Have you lost confidence in the church as a place to learn, fellowship and grow in God?

Martinez39:
Lol. Churches are money making schemes in africa. Huge money making schemes.
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Martinez39(m): 2:26am On Mar 21, 2019
avled:
Have you lost confidence in the church as a place to learn, fellowship and grow in God?

Christianity is a falsehood to begin with. There is no sound basis for the existence of god and biblical claims.

2 Likes

Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Martinez39(m): 2:26am On Mar 21, 2019
I will chat later, I have to sleep.
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Zither(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Avled, if you have peace in your heart as regards setting up a ministry in Nigeria, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't come. There may be many churches in the world but very few shepherds. You are welcome to preach the Word of God anywhere the wind of the Spirit takes you.
Re: American Relocating To Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
avled:

its good it grieved your heart, so when you come around you will know where to start workmfrom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Explains Why Watching Of Television Was Discouraged (VIDEO) / COVID-19: Apostle Suleman And Five Thousand Dollar Healing Challenge By Leo Igwe / Pastors May Consider Selling Off Private Jets Due To Dwindling Incomes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.