Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) (66512 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by D1zion: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2019
Two ugly love birds. How would their children look like as the parents both look masculine.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by KingzleyTLB(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2019
What sort of Photoshop is this...how can zlatan kiss zlatan

well sha they are happy...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Why are boys kissing each other
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
How can I get any male Celebrity because am tired of all these Broke ass niggas....
With that ur forehead that looks like Zuma rock, no go look for work.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
How can I get any male Celebrity because am tired of all these Broke ass niggas....

Broke people attract broke people.... Why nt make money too... So u can stop been a broke ass

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by dyze(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
go through my posts very well, I never insulted you. Can you show me where I insulted you because now I'm confused. Also don't take what anyone here says to heart, you are pretty and if they can't see it, that's their problem.
grin the hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
go through my posts very well, I never insulted you. Can you show me where I insulted you because now I'm confused. Also don't take what anyone here says to heart, you are pretty and if they can't see it, that's their problem.
Nigga want chop cheap ponmo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Abia1stboy: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2019
They look like 2 men.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Hood love
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Has the Nigerian NA signed the Gay bill?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by 3coins(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
LOL..and you dont know those celebrities were once broke niggas? and the bsensible ones among them stick to the ladies that were with them when they were broke?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

Does it makes any difference?

The only difference is that the comment makes you sound like a SLU.T
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Mysociallife: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2019
is he gay?

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
go and make money to roll with the big girls first.. for now Know your level
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by puretayo(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Nigga why? This is impolite, rude, insulting, discourteous, disrespectful, unmannerly, bad-mannered, ill-mannered, impertinent, impudent, hard, harsh, cruel, merciless, inhuman, unladylike ungentlemanly. undecided
KAHNUL:

lol do you really think you are in anyway beautiful..... You look like a zombie to me.
Not tryna troll you, just being honest

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by abiaumo(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2019
I actually like tomboys.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Slimzzy00: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

no ur type dem dey use buy Benz
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Lordsnipper: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
Ori nsi..asslicker gang..i salute your prowess in ass licking
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Make ur own money!!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Samswags9(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2019
That's Shigo Lofe, Lyta's Manager.
She's Zlatan's Close Pal.
OP You No Well
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
..u not fine enough for any celeb

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2019
I only saw two boy.Are they gay?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Frequent night clubs where celebrities gather and their concerts. Make sure you stay in the front during their concert so that they can see you and be sexy in appearance. Perhaps, you can also be a dancer/vixen in their music videos or stage performances. Like play like play, you go just hammer. grin

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

Oga o...u better dont let Dem use ur pad and pant

I tell u my own o
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Harry4truth: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Galaticos444:
kids av invaded nairaland
true talk. I can see you joined recently, a new kid who just invaded nairaland. Welcome kiddo, please it's a new year, don't be a hater instead beg the girl make she gree for me based on say I be bachelor when tell baba God say I go like settle for 2019.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Harry4truth: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Lordsnipper:

Ori nsi..asslicker gang..i salute your prowess in ass licking
Bros no vex if my asslicking dey bother you, there are many fishes in the nairaland sea, abeg go and look for your own ass to pick.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Princezibk: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2019
I have sanyeri’s contact and even ijebu... so do you care?
Onyi22:
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Renaud1993(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Zlatan ibile.....e b like name don't finish o
Small time u go de hear messilinho
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Soleye24(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2019
cute couple

I am seriously in need of a job. I studied biochemistry. Biko, help ur boi.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by druxy(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
aunty...if you were a male celebrity...will you date yourself.....look at you nah

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by ojay72(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:

Lollzzzzz... Ashawo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers / Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.