Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges (40274 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges by masseratti: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
schoolboij:

That's not Amina zakari. Always use your brain before succumbing to baseless propaganda.
oga
Always use not just your brain but your oblongata and front cortex before you quote people online, if you were well trained, you will correct people or ask questions, not use your corrosive mouth to say poo, FYI am aware of the name not the picture of the said woman, that's why my post and if she is the one in the picture campaigning for a candidate, which was why I was surprised ab initio, then she should be dismissed outrightly, I won't be surprised if she is the one because I have seen magu efcc chairman wearing a badge of Mr president with his party logo emblem on it.
Re: 2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
masseratti:
oga
Always use not just your brain but your oblongata and front cortex before you quote people online, if you were well trained, you will correct people or ask questions, not use your corrosive mouth to say poo, FYI am aware of the name not the picture of the said woman, that's why my post and if she is the one in the picture campaigning for a candidate, which was why I was surprised ab initio, then she should be dismissed outrightly, I won't be surprised if she is the one because I have seen magu efcc chairman wearing a badge of Mr president with his party logo emblem on it.

You are even incoherent. Typical of a pained wailer.
Re: 2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges by masseratti: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
schoolboij:

You are even incoherent. Typical of a pained wailer.
lolz, thank God am not a wailer nor a zombie, someone that cannot comprehend English finally learned the word incoherent... Am proud of you boy, a step at a time. Choose people you do cyber bullying with we don't play in same league.
Re: 2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
masseratti:
lolz, thank God am not a wailer nor a zombie, someone that cannot comprehend English finally learned the word incoherent... Am proud of you boy, a step at a time. Choose people you do cyber bullying with we don't play in same league.
Mtcheww. Just a typical butterfly thinking itself a bird. Now swerve..
Re: 2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges by masseratti: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
schoolboij:

Mtcheww. Just a typical butterfly thinking itself a bird. Now swerve..
lolzzzz my boy is growing up... How nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Olisa Metuh Goes On Hunger Strike / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.