Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' (32566 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by lastmessenger: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74467742:

She is a 23 years old young lady who has just rounded up with her NYSC ma.
And she is aspiring for greater things in life (which is no sin).
The question is what exactly you do for a living?!
Do you aspire to be great in life?!
The way you defend this guys eh. One begin to wonder if you are related to them.
Anyway goodluck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by anambraamaka: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Our money oo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by Felixalex(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by Ogaga87(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Re-looting the Abacha loot under the guise of trader moni, why won't she say such...

May God punish bad leadership and their followers this morning and forever.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2019
lastmessenger:

Anyway goodluck.
.....Anyway Jonathan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by johnmartus(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Her father should call her to order . before she spoil her father reputation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Lol. Just tell your father to give you one of the numerous oil wells in the country. Shikena.

All we see her do is lie around like a pussy cat. Is that how people get rich? Or maybe Instagram has started paying you for uploading your pictures.

Shior.

Anyway I don't blame you. Nigerian youths are preparing to either vote in Atiku whose children are also eagerly waiting to sink their dirty paws into the nation's coffers or vote in your father and Buhari for another four years of clueless leadership.

Sowore and Ezekwesili are there to vote for but no way, we love our suffering too much.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by hisexcellency34: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Go and marry
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by thundafire: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2019
@30 #NEMAFUNDS
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by lastmessenger: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74467943:

.....Anyway Jonathan
she has all the advantage cos of her fathers position but you are just willing tool. Nothing more nothing less

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by Cholls(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2019
My brothers and sisters please I urgently need an angel investor for this great business idea. kindly Pm
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by philipstanley(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Weytin konsan mi

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74467742:

She is a 23 years old young lady who has just rounded up with her NYSC ma.
And she is aspiring for greater things in life (which is no sin).
Get busy and STOP hating!
Don't let life leave you behind Miss Earth 2019!

But its a good question na, Kylie has been known for a Makeup company for years now. She didn't just start all of a sudden. Abeg a girl who is known for NO entrepreneurship at all just says she going to be under Forbes.

She didn't say this before her father became Vice. All the cousins, nieces and family members of that Old Cow from Duara was no where before he became president.

Abegi she should go and sit down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by chaloskyx: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2019
of course you are cause daddys using u as a front to loot nigerias money...cause you just dont wake up and become rich overnite it takes hard work and effort.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by iamMaz(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Ehn, yen yen yen. Why didn't you say this when you didn't have an intermediate access to the country's purse?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by fingerlin(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by TheStarsAlign: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2019
In developed & well structured climes, entrepreneurs, entertainers, tech professionals, investors becomes millionaires/billionaires. In Nigeria however, its either you're a pastor or politician and nowadays it's their children.

I know some dead-brains will come for me for this post but all i can say is I PRAY God will deliver them one day!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by SluttanSlayer: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2019
I found out first hand from this slut that what they said about the preacher's daughter is very true.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2019
chaiiii. our money and our hardwork and our taxes...����

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by SluttanSlayer: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
post=74467742:

She is a 24 year old young lady who has just rounded up with her NYSC ma.
And she is not lazying around sitting at home.
She has her own business and brand.
She is aspiring for greater things in life (which is no sin).
[/s]

Which useless brand?

The only thing this slut can push is her ass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by zicoraads: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74467742:

Stop speaking grammar. She would be nowhere if her dad wasn't the Vice President.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by hackman34: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2019
see how they are siphoning our money
15 Ways to Make Him Cherish, Love and Marry You Within Six Months
http://musicreview.website/15-ways-to-make-him-cherish-love-and-marry-you-within-six-months/
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by josh123(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74467742:

don't compare,she has resources
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by anochuko01(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
In developed & well structured climes, entrepreneurs, entertainers, tech professionals, investors becomes millionaires/billionaires.
God bless you o...and sportsmen too. but this girl is non of the above yet wants to be in forbes list

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by dannybomb(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74467742:

you what's your aspiration in life, if not to be a dog for these politicians, while their kids eat the fat bones you eat scrubs, spend your morning and night shouting sai baba like zombie. oh I forgot you are one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2019
Happy new year guys,please check out this year special episode reaction video with my dad reacting to Amilli ft H.O.M.A title "9 - 5"..kindly subscribe,like,comment and share.
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_zEj-bnCeM
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Olalan:
Good for her in as much it's not from government purse

Unfortunately there is always going to be a trace of government DNA in it. These miscreants are not as half talented or intelligent as most of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited / Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.