Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

"How I Survived Depression And Suicidal Thoughts" - Singer, YQ Recounts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Survived Depression And Suicidal Thoughts" - Singer, YQ Recounts (1028 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Nigerian Singer, YQ, Hospitalised In US (Photos, Video) / Yakub Jubril: YQ Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Survived Depression And Suicidal Thoughts" - Singer, YQ Recounts by HeWrites(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Nigerian singer and songwriter, YQ has shared his story on how he survived depression and suicidal thoughts.

According to him, 'relentless prayer is the number one and major weapon. Try get close to one or two people that can help you with motivational words and pray with you often. Find people that can make you smile without judging you by your mistakes and situations and make those people your family'.

See his full post below;

"More than meets the eye. As a survivor i know what it feels like but i can only explain how i conquered those demons with a video. PRAYER, stubborn and relentless prayer is the number one and major weapon. Try get close to one or two people that can help you with motivational words and pray with you often.

Oppression, competition, humiliation, bullying, never allow people do those things to you.

Find people that can make you smile without judging you by your mistakes and situations and make those people your family.

Lastly, search your heart. DO YOU HAVE FAITH? are you a kind person inside? Do u see other people doing well or better than you and you always feel you are supposed to be in their position instead of thanking God for your own life and praying for HIM to lead you on according to HIS own time?

Reminder; HAVE YOU PRAYED AND THANKED GOD FOR BREATHE TODAY?

DO YOU BELIEVE HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING?

CAN YOU WAIT PATIENTLY while you continue hustling and hoping for that breakthrough?

IF YES THEN cheers!"

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/511566/how-i-survived-depression-and-suicidal-thoughts-singer-yq-recounts-his-ordeal-with-depression/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "How I Survived Depression And Suicidal Thoughts" - Singer, YQ Recounts by Rextizzle(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Thank God you defeated it
Re: "How I Survived Depression And Suicidal Thoughts" - Singer, YQ Recounts by Speedyconnect15: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2019
That shit is real
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: "How I Survived Depression And Suicidal Thoughts" - Singer, YQ Recounts by Dreddblogger(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2019
smiley
Re: "How I Survived Depression And Suicidal Thoughts" - Singer, YQ Recounts by derrydinny: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2019
This thing is getting too much, everyone is now claiming depression, naija which way?
Re: "How I Survived Depression And Suicidal Thoughts" - Singer, YQ Recounts by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2019
grin who is this black goat again wink senseless people everywhere

Look at my signature if you do my business

(1) (Reply)

Girls Only : Guys Please It's Not For You ( Pics ) / They Destabilized The Town Filled It Up With Dealers Killers And Pedophiles / Amazing Photos Of Bbnaija's Alex Matching With Different Flavors Of Pringles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.