Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power (379 Views)

2023: Why Igbos Are Being Unrealistic About Producing The Next President / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos / APC Lying Machine Rebooting!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power by VaselineCrew: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2019
I'm am sure most of you have heard this lie been repeated numerous times, that Nigeria now produces 7000MW of power.

Fashola has told that lie, as well as many others, even Ameachi today told that lie:

“For 16 years, they gave us 3, 000 mega watts of electricity, today the current administration produces 7,000 mega watts.

These guys hit that 7,000MW on just ONE SINGLE DAY! Now they make it seem like that's what we produce on a daily basis. How can you produce 7,000MW on one day and produce 4,000MW for the remaining 364 days of the year and still claim that we generate 7000MW?

NERC has even started limiting the generation information on their website, I hope they are not playing politics, cause the last generation date you can get from the website is Aug 2018 and even then the peak power is still around 4,000MW on those NERC charts.

I was able to get a chart for power generation in september, as you can see, they didn't hit that peak 7000MW on one single day in the chart below.

I wonder how these guys just tell bold faced lies so easily, sigh

Re: Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power by Jonadull: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
VaselineCrew:
I'm am sure most of you have heard this lie been repeated numerous times, that Nigeria now produces 7000MW of power.

Fashola has told that lie, as well as many others, even Ameachi today told that lie:

These guys hit that 7,000MW on just ONE SINGLE DAY! Now they make it seem like that's what we produce on a daily basis. How can you produce 7,000MW on one day and produce 4,000MW for the remaining 364 days of the year and still claim that we generate 7000MW?

NERC has even started limiting the generation information on their website, I hope they are not playing politics, cause the last generation date you can get from the website is Aug 2018 and even then the peak power is still around 4,000MW on those NERC charts.

I was able to get a chart for power generation in september, as you can see, they didn't hit that peak 7000MW on one single day in the chart below.

I wonder how these guys just tell bold faced lies so easily, sigh

[/s]

Wail to death
Re: Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power by ashacot: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2019
i don tire for una wailing i swear.
Re: Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power by VaselineCrew: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:
[s][/s]

Wail to death

do you have any legitimate counter argument
Re: Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power by VaselineCrew: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2019
You see them just throwing around the term "wailing", even when I supplied information from NERC itself.

It will take a lot to deliver Nigeria, truly, cause Nigerians na something else

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power by Vickym1(f): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2019
The blind supporters can't see the truth undecided
Re: Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power by crownwealth: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:
[s][/s]

Wail to death

Re: Why Is APC Lying About Producing 7000MW Of Power by BrokenTV: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:
[s][/s]

Wail to death
Counter what he wrote with fact or keep quiet.

(1) (Reply)

Winning Soul With Sin / Strictly For Progressive Nairalander / Buhari Appoints Adamu Mohammed Acting IGP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.