Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

What God Showed Me Today On My 39th Birthday By Emeka Asogwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Showed Me Today On My 39th Birthday By Emeka Asogwa (633 Views)

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome / Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Showed Me Today On My 39th Birthday By Emeka Asogwa by devbojj: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Born on the 5th of January 1980, at Echara Nsukka of Enugu State, in a poor and broken home, my late Mum was the only inspiration I had as I was growing up.

I saw my Mum, my mother eagle labour and suffer to train me and my other 5 brothers and sisters. What my Mum passed through inspired me never to be lazy in life. At my primary school days, I was already using wheelbarrow at Ogige Main market Nsukka and carrying woods at timbre market Nsukka.

I carried blocks, serving Masons who were building houses for people. I also followed my childhood friends Udoka and co to farm for families, just to help my suffering Mum.

But that poverty motivated me!

At the age of 20, about 19years ago, I launched my first book THE NATURE OF LIFE at Bishop Alex's Academy where I met my academic father, Chief Alex Ezurike, popularly known as Bishop Alex. I would always say that the academic fire I caught was ignited at his lesson center located at Amaezeani hall, Nsukka.

And this fire pushed me into Public Speaking, marketing my books round schools and buses, especially Ifesinachi buses. That was how I met Emeka Mama, first son of the owner of Ifesinachi transport, now Commissioner for Environment. I would board a bus and speak from Nsukka to Opi junction. Sometimes to 9th mile and the other time the speech fire carried me to Awka, usually night buses.

That exercise on the bus did two major miracles for me. One, talking on the bus helped me develop passion and skills on Public Speaking, which I believe today pays me more than my certificate and politics combined. The 2nd powerful miracle that speaking and selling my books on the bus did for me was that I met my destiny helper, Iyk Asogwa on the bus. We bear same surname but we are not from the same Nsukka area. That man listened to me on the bus and offered me university scholarship. Bro Iyk taught me the philanthropy that Wisdom Foundation does today. I will forever be grateful to that human angel who missed his flight and took night bus, designed by heaven to meet the young Emeka Asogwa that night.

And meeting Bro Iyk pushed me to keep empowering the youth through public speaking. Skill development was eventually added and I began to meet most of my mentors today.

It was this passion for youth development that later connected me to Sam Onyishi, MD of Peacemass Transit, David Ogbueli of Dominion City, Pastor Jonathan Ugbaha of Winners Chapel Nsukka, Apostle Suleman and later with my political father, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State. And many others.

Today, on my birthday, God showed me how my effort serving in Enugu State will be rewarded. I never liked politics. I used to say No To Politics but seeing a good man as Governor was what God used to bring me into government as Apostle Suleman prophesied to me before I was appointed. I also saw international flight in my dream this morning. I also saw myself receiving award in my dream this morning in the presence of Governor Wike of Rivers and my own working governor. Governor Wike was so impressed about my award that he demanded that I follow him and his wife in his personal car with all his security to Rivers. He also gave me powerful advice as we traveled in that dream. (I know the meaning of the dream I saw. It was very clear. My mandate is for both Enugu and beyond. God usually speaks to me and that has always guided me)

Before I slept last night, I prayed into 12am today as my birthday but asked God to show me my next phase of assignment in this age of my life and career. But God showed me where I was still supporting Gburugburu. The reelection of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is the major political assignment I have at this moment. Gburuism is already a mandate till 2023. Say a big Amen!

Thank you Jesus for adding a new year to my life. I will keep empowering the youth and supporting Gburugburu.

Emeka Asogwa
SSA to Enugu Governor On Empowerment & Human Capital Development
CEO Wisdom Foundation
DG GBURUISM
#ISupportGburugburu

Re: What God Showed Me Today On My 39th Birthday By Emeka Asogwa by johnpologyidea(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2019
I have only one wish for a friend like you:May all your birthday wishes come true, adding up to birthday hours of joy,wonder,warmth, hope, wisdom and most of all love. Age is a number, life is a game. You struggle, you earn and you make a good name on this journey you conquer, you achieve and you surpass the end. This are my wishes for you on your birthday. May God bless your new age chukwuemeka Asogwa.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Maleye Should Be Sued For Piracy / Photos From Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Young Soldiers On Their Way To Maiduguri To Battle Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.