Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

How "Ashame'"catch Me Today. Village Man No Good. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How "Ashame'"catch Me Today. Village Man No Good. (1201 Views)

Who Has Used An Oil Catch Can Before And What Is Your Experience ? (Pics) / Sapa Can Never Catch Me:davido Says As He Posts His Cars Worth 753 Million Naira / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How "Ashame'"catch Me Today. Village Man No Good. by Speedyconnect15: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2019
All of a sudden, our car passenger rear door stopped opening from within. I thought it was a fault.
Asked a mechanic fixing side mirror to examine it.

He noticed it was "child safety lock" on. He wanted to loose the door mat to make the task herculean so as to charge more money but maybe fear of God or my cordial relationship with him prevailed on him to just unlock the child safety lock. He unlocked it and told me.

I didn't know there was anything called CHILD SAFETY LOCK until today.

Lesson: It's bad to be a village man like me. shocked

Re: How "Ashame'"catch Me Today. Village Man No Good. by feelme3(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
All of a sudden, our car passenger rear door stopped opening from within. I thought it was a fault.
Asked a mechanic fixing side mirror to examine it.

He noticed it was "child safety lock" on. He wanted to loose the door mat to make the task herculean so as to charge more money but maybe fear of God or my cordial relationship with him prevailed on him to just unlock the child safety lock. He unlocked it and told me.

I didn't know there was anything called CHILD SAFETY LOCK until today.

Lesson: It's bad to be a village man like me. shocked

grin grin grin

Bros. No be only you o. I had that experience on my 09 maxima. For two days I was having to wind down so passenger at the back will stretch hand from inside to open from outside. Not until I went for servicing and mentioned it to my mechanic. He just opened the door and shifted the black switch. Na only me and him dey shop that day sha.
Re: How "Ashame'"catch Me Today. Village Man No Good. by Timagex(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2019
Omashe o

(1) (Reply)

The Bugatti La Voiture Noire Spec, Features & Price / Mompha Shows Off His 2020 Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII / Sincere Advise Needed On Volkswagen Jetta 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.