Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar (34596 Views)

Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by deedy111: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bloggers eh
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by temmylorlah(f): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Watching that video gladdens my heart! Omo olomo, maybe he hasn't eaten all day one masquerade now wants to assault him. I love the fact that he stood up for himself.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by taiocol: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Upcoming skolombo
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
joyousever:
Eboi tinkoriko...lol cheesy
aye dia mboro. grin
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by mozel247: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ayodafe:
I can't wait for the day I will find grace and courage do more than this to all the stupid masquerades in Ososo.

See my village person here
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by onunwa21(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
U want to challenge a boy that eat dog meat!!!! Fear no dey him body at all tongue
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by onunwa21(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
U want to challenge a boy that eat dog meat!!!! Fear no dey him body at all tongue
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Everyone just dey vex for this country anyhow. grin
My Brother the vex dey serious oo
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by DECENCY3: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
kid23:
so if them de call masquerades that one go come out?

That one is just children's play.

Every other masquarade in this part of the country pays obeisance to this type. I think they believe it's the first masquarade or so.
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wow!! This is the way I will beat all those zombies on NL if I catch them
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Herlertah(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lol...

Clinical flogging

Op sef
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by hollywater: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Children of nawadays
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by newdawn2017(f): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
queensera:
White Lady Gives A Man Sweet To Lick After Sticking It In Her Private Part, WATCH VIDEO HERE
http://nairaplus.com/2018/12/white-lady-gives-a-man-sweet-to-lick-after-sticking-it-in-her-private-part-video/
U foolish idiot, u still carry mumurity enter this 2019? It's to early in the new year for this idiocy undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
its is the forefather of the masqurade that is floging him
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by LZAA: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
No chill grin
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Naza25: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Instant justice
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Neddyogu(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
This one Na toy masquerade naa.
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by mechanics(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Emmzy201:
Hehehehehkikikikikihahahahahahahuhuhuhuhuhuhu he deserves more than flogging sef
I just love the boy
hahahaha.
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Dami12345: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
semyman:
ASUU has been hired to destroy the public universities in Nigeria and see to the growth of the private and foreign universities.
This is why they call their participating in the 2019 election as civic duty, but they shut down the universities at the slightest provocation or without any Provocation.

Lol, I tried to tell people this.
Funny tho
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Callmeboss(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oboy you too much....

Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by don4real18(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Calabar south... Young lazy boys puts on masquerade as their own hustle then end up using the money to buy cigarette and ogogoro
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by kyaagbanairaland(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Acting
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Erastuslove: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Anytime you had such a dream, it means victory and may you floggggggggggg any demon that plan to obstruct your way this 2019 in Jesus name......Amen
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Naijageak(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
That's not sufficient
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Orlatunday11(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
The boy sabi well and sabi person wey dy under yhe clothe Lolllz
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by kenoz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lmao grin
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by sapeleboi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
everybody eye dey red

Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by NevetsIbot(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2019
semyman:
ASUU has been hired to destroy the public universities in Nigeria and see to the growth of the private and foreign universities.
This is why they call their participating in the 2019 election as civic duty, but they shut down the universities at the slightest provocation or without any Provocation.

Hello.. I'm a bit lost on this issue... for ASUU to agree to participate innthe coming election.. doesn't that mean the strike will have to be called off so students can be in school where they probably registered their PVCs to vote?
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Godwin02: 4:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Watch how the young boy mercilessly flogged the masquerade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iY6CsaEoAQ
Re: Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar by Revolva(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Men Chase 4 Cows To Death In Osun State, Land In Court / 26-Year-Old Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 Gift / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.