Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,880 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2019 (436 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 / RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2019 by fitted60(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Prophetic declaration for the year 2019 are positive utterances you say into your life in the beginning of the year and having the full believe that God will actually make it so and you working towards the fulfillment of Gods plan for your life and success. Believing and trusting in God is what will make this prophetic declaration for 2019 to manifest in your life, there is no point saying this if you are doubting the extent at which the mighty God can perform his wonders in your life

[center]Declare This Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2019 Into Your Life[/center]

his year 2019, I will witness the supernatural increase of God in every area of my life, the surpassing greatness of God will manifest in my family to elevate everyone on us to a higher level our souls aim for in this year 2019. I will live as a healer because the grace of God will give me sound health with a sound mind to think positively and declare positive words into my life always. The anointing of doing things with ease will bestowed upon me, doing things will become easier than before and help will find me in all areas of my life.

I declare the calmness of God upon me will increase and I will not be moved by any circumstances that wants to bring me down, I will not just survive in this year alone but I will live with the fullness of the almighty upon me the grace of God will provide my needs accordingly and the mighty hand of God will be stretched into all I place my hands on in this year.

I declare this year 2019, the faith in God will increase in me as I will fear no evil and big and wonderful things will I accomplish in this year, the doors I knocked in 2018 that refuses to open will begin to open for me with lesser efforts in this year 2019, my life will become a testimony and will move people closer to Christ, everyday of this year shall be testimony always in Jesus name

As I make this positive declaration for 2019 will make me a success all year round. by faith, all positive utterances will begin to manifest in my life from the first month of the year 2019

Source: www.prayerland.org.ng

(1) (Reply)

Guru Maharaji Reveals Who Will Win The 2019 Presidential Elections In Nigeria / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday, April 4, 2019 / Anglican Church Dismiss Two Homosexual Pastors In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.