Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Rewriter Wanted!!! Apply If Interested - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rewriter Wanted!!! Apply If Interested (407 Views)

Open Only If Interested❗❗ / Quillbot (paraphrasing & article rewriter Tool) Available! 1 year validity / Competent Rewriter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rewriter Wanted!!! Apply If Interested by papuchudo: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Re-writer wanted!!! Apply if interested
You'll rewrite ebooks ranging from 100-200 pages per ebooks for #80 per page. The end product must have the exact same message as the original, but it has to be unique and human readable, write in your own words not exactly the same structure as the original and no copy and paste or tricks.
I have several ebooks that needs quality rewrite, impress me and we can be partners.
If you use any kind of article spinner or tricks, the contract will be cancelled immediately.
Note: the fee is not negotiable. The pay can't go any higher. If you're interested, contact me on whatsapp : 0811-260-9942
NOTE: This post is self-explanatorily, i don't want many talks. So read over and over before applying
Re: Rewriter Wanted!!! Apply If Interested by WordsWriter: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
I'm interested.. sent you a message on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Never Let People Figure Out What Makes You Cry! / III. The Role Of Humanity IV. The Past Of Humanity / How I Met Your Mother - A Short Rant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.