Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Should I Quit My IT And become photographer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Quit My IT And become photographer (316 Views)

How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law / Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit My IT And become photographer by uyams(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Good day nairalanders, am an architecture student of a Nigerian polytechnic, I am on my one year I.T, recently I developed the urge to go acquire the skill in photography and maybe venture into professional photography as side hustle,so as to help me at school when I go back for my HND this year, the taught didn't get into my mind earlier when I started my one year IT, my IT still has 3months remaining and the truth is were am doing my IT now I earn twice my monthly stipend from office hustles before end of the month and the architect am under is a very good teacher and has taught me alot.
I shared my plans with my people but the discouraged me based on the fact that since the invention of camera phones,people are no longer interested photographers and that it doesn't fit my future career(architect)please I need urgent advice now to know if such skill is still relevant in our modern day and what chance is there that it can favour me oneday

NOTE: I have Monday 7th 2019 as deadline to resume work because I have been absent since 28 dec cos I traveled and if am to go and learn that skill I might not be earning anything for the mean time, could it still fetch me some fortune in the future

photographers in the forum, please help a brother
Re: Should I Quit My IT And become photographer by chizzypresh(f): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2019
You are almost done with your IT, so it is better to finish with ur IT

(1) (Reply)

2019 Jamb Registration Starts Today. View Jamb Subject Combination Here / What Happened To FSB Scholarship 2017/18 Edition? / Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Is Currently Admitting New Students For The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.