Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa (934 Views)

I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by JustNaijaMedia: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2019
OAP Toke Makinwa has took to instagram this morning to express her feelings on men who neglects family responsibilities.

In her words she said:
am sick of deadbeat fathers. This year I will not tolerate any shit from any man who decides to play God. If you put a woman in the family way, stand up and be counted. It’s not about not having money, the little you have is more honorable than nothing. How do you sleep well at night? I don’t care what transpired between you two, no one forced you to have sex. a child was brought into this world and you two are responsible for that child. I am raising so many kids that I did not help create, now that’s not a problem for me cos many years ago I asked God to make me a lender to nations and as much as I can I’ll continue to support however I can. What I won’t take is for you to beat the mother of your child. Even worse, in the presence of that child. Don’t go around beating anyone period! I am giving you 24 hours to contact her, buy back the phone you smashed in the process. How dare you threaten her? This one will be your last. You go to her, apologize to her and leave her the heck alone. If you are not going to support them, do not stand in her way. Talking about let’s see how you’ll get help now, really you left this girl stranded thru out her pregnancy, she’s come so far by herself without your contribution yet you dare try to sleep with her again, she said no and you beat her up? I am beyond livid �
I blame this sick culture of ours, the shame culture that silences a lot of women dealing with irresponsible men. So many women walking around in fear and pls don’t come at me with your judgement this year, save it. I will speak up for those without a voice. I will use all I have to put you in jail. I have contacted the police but I will give you 24 hours before I release your identity. Your name is bolaji and that’s all I’ll say for now. I will contact your work place too. Your boss needs to know you also double as hulk Horgan or Mike Tyson and perhaps fire your lame ass since you have other specialties. I’m sure they wouldn’t want this sort of attention. You have messed with the wrong one. I will meet you at every level if I have to and you will be the exhibit to other men who think they can do as they want. This is your first warning. Clock is ticking

read more: http://www.just9jamedia.com/enough-is-enough-i-am-sick-of-deadbeat-fathers-toke-makinwa/

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2019
You nor kkow say na dead beat when you they Bleep him dick abi?
Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by Dreddblogger(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Eeyah.. Pele
Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by lalanice(f): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmm nice one from madam Toke
Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by lalanice(f): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Ire2:
You nor kkow say na dead beat when you they Bleep him dick abi?
una dey tell them before the bleep? No be say them dey find out after undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by Rednaxelot: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
lalanice:
una dey tell them before the bleep? No be say them dey find out after undecided
Why dem no find out before bleeping

Because shawarma, ice cream, kilishi, pepper soup et al have beclouded their reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by LuciferKristi: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin Serves them right!

Next time when I say, "Baby I'm about to cum", don't clip me down tightly with your legs.

Just allow me pull out.

Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by ChiefAlex(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
lalanice:
Hmmm nice one from madam Toke
What’s nice about the nonsense she wrote ?
Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin this bleached baboon is back this 2019 with crappie rants angry Abeg go and find a baby daddy cool and stop disturbing us

Check my signature if buy and sell
Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by franklypaen: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Come to me let me impregnate you.... I will be a live beat dad infact na live band I be grin grin
Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by lalanice(f): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Why dem no find out before bleeping

Because shawarma, ice cream, kilishi, pepper soup et al have beclouded their reasoning.
next time give them enough time to find out before you bleep.
Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by Rednaxelot: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
lalanice:
next time give them enough time to find out before you bleep.
you rather advise them to take time to find out instead of the hunger and thirst for shawarma, ice cream et al.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by lalanice(f): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Rednaxelot:
you rather advise them to take time to find out instead of the hunger and thirst for shawarma, ice cream et al.
cool why the shawama and ice cream matter dey pain you like this? How many you buy
Re: ‘enough Is Enough’ I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers – Toke Makinwa by Rednaxelot: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
lalanice:
cool why the shawama and ice cream matter dey pain you like this? How manny you buy
Why e no go pain me?

I've bought many!

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her New Lover Send Out Valentine Message To Fans / Former Queen Of Lagos Nightlife, Louise Priddy Loses Mom / Barry Jhay Spotted Lifting Lyta Like A Goat. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.